Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:28 am
User Image

Nuriye was normally attached to her sister by the hip it was rare to find Nuri with out her twin by her side. But today she was without her, she didn't really know where her sister was. She had a feeling she was training, either way Nuri wasn't going to stop going on an adventure because that is what she wanted to do. she didn't like to let anyone get in her way when it came to adventuring.

Her attention was fixed on looking at something that she found extremely interesting. With all of the rains recently everything seemed to have been pushed around and moved into new places. At the moment she found herself staring at some kind of skull. It looked like some kind of antelope skull, it looked like not a fully grown skull, obviously because she was currently managing to get it on her head.She stood for a few minutes with her bright purple eyes shining from behind the sockets. At that point she knew exactly what she wanted to do. She wanted to go on an adventure with it. She was determined to adventure with this mask and she was going to be unstoppable!

Now if only she could find some one to adventure with.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:53 am
User Image

The world Eish knew had changed utterly thanks to the rains. After the awful discover of wet fur, the white juvenile had learned that the sand was much more inclined to stay in one place when wet, and provided a rather different surface to walk upon. She could, she had already determined, still draw upon it, but the very material had changed. Her drawings weren't washed away by the next gust of wind, instead lying upon the ground until the eventual passage of paws trampled them out of existence.

Something to be learned from this contrast, of that Eish was certain.

Her musings stopped abruptly as the juvenile turned a corner and came upon another young lioness, who appeared to be eating her way into an old skull. Ah, now the younger lioness had managed to get it sat upon her own head, making a layer of bone on the outside as well as on the inside. Cocking her head to the side, Eish studied the situation.

"Now you have a doubly thick skull," she commented.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:24 pm
mouselet

The lioness was proud of her discovery, she was extremely proud of the discovery. She was also even more excited to be able to go on an adventure with her discovery and afterward also be able to show her mom the discovery that she had found. But then on top of that she turn her attention to the voice that she heard. She turned her attention and then grinned ear to ear. "Yes I do! Perfect for fighting and going on adventures!"

She then looked at the lioness and puffed out her chest and used her paw to motion over the lioness. "You should come with me and slay a dragon." She nodded stubbornly she knew that she wanted company and even though she didn't know this other lioness she knew that she wanted her to come with her. "There is a dragon to be slayed and I need help."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:36 pm
The white lioness cocked her head to the side and considered this information. She had heard nothing of a dragon...she wasn't even completely certain what a dragon was. But the black lioness looked rather odd with that skull on top of her own.

"Don't you mean "slain"?" Eish asked, sidestepping the issue by focusing on the younger girl's grammar for the moment. She might be a cub, but she should know hot to talk properly!

Well, maybe not properly. But better. Because Eish could correct her painlessly, being older.

"So what's a dragon?"  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:49 pm
The spunky lioness wasn't that happy with some one correcting her that was for sure. Nur was normally the type to get a little grumpy at times, especially when one of her games wasn't going the way she wanted it to. "No," the lioness corrected shaking her head at her. "Slayed is a special kind of dragon fighting." Now she was just making things up as she went but she wanted the adventure to go as she wanted it to.

She paused at the lioness asking what a dragon was. Now that she thought of it she wasn't that sure of how she felt when it came to she wasn't that sure what a dragon was herself. "It's a big snake!" she answered, her mother told her about dragons before and they really sounded like big lizard snakes, but she was more than sure she could find a snake around here so she was excited to have something to actually find with her new "friend."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:55 pm
A big snake? That could be interesting, Eish had to admit. The white lioness considered the black one as she thought. She didn't really care whether the cub liked Eish correcting her or not, and patently ignored the foolish girl's failure of vocabulary.

"How big of a snake?" she asked curiously. Eish had seen several snakes of course, and they did come in varying sizes. The biggest was somewhere around the same length as her she was.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:46 pm
Nur shook her head for a moment before letting out a small huff. She really didn't understand why the lioness wasn't playing with her that much, what was wrong with her? She didn't understand at all, her tail flicked around her a little irritated. "Doesn't a Dragon sound like a big snake!" She huffed at the other cub and puffed out her chest a little bit. "It's a very big snake and it's super dangerous!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:50 pm
Okay, now Eish understood. The cub must be talking about a snake that was bigger than her father! That was very big and very dangerous indeed.

The only problem with this picture was that the white lioness hadn't heard a thing about any snakes that size in the Motoujamii-Simo lands. She'd heard a rumor about hyenas, and only an idiot could have missed the rain. But no word on snakes.

Even when she herself had been a cub, Eish had been a realist about things like that, preferring to watch the Soldiers practicing instead of pretending to fight imaginary foes. It made it difficult for her to recognize what the black girl was up to.

"I see," she said at last. "Where would a big snake like that be?"  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:56 pm
Nur grinned ear to ear as she started to wander turning for a second and then smiling as she noticed as the other female was following her. "Well, you see, I was at my parent's den and no one else was home! Then I noticed the snake and I said to myself; 'I need to go out and get rid of this snake to protect my family before anyone else gets home.' So I went out and found this helmet so I can fight the snake." She paused and then she remembered to included. "And I found some oone else help which is better. Are you still up for it?" She asked wanting to make sure the cub was still wanting to follow her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:41 pm
It was in a den? That sounded dangerous, especially if it was as big as the black cub was indicating. That meant that someone really did have to fight it, and kill it, before it got to any newborn cubs or anything like that. It was strange that the other girl hadn't gone to an adult with this, but Eish supposed she simply wanted the glory for herself. Though she was a bit young for it. Well, that was probably where the white lioness came in. Together, they shouldn't have much of a problem.

"I don't know that an extra skull will help much," the white female observed. "But sure, I'll help."  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:23 pm
mouselet

Nuri couldn't help but to stomp her feet in reaction to the other lioness's question. "Of course this extra skull is going to help." She insisted, her tail flicking around behind her in an irritated manner as she talked. "It'll give me a little extra protection AND it will help scare the snake!" She sighed and then started to walk a little more. "Now be quiet we're almost there." She hissed in an warning hoping the lioness got her point. It needed to be quiet she didn't want to give them away, she wanted to make sure that the snake wasn't going to be alerted to them being there.

The Snake wasn't a wild snake, and for that matter she wasn't a dangerous snake. Raza was actually the snake that normally helped out Nuri's mother. The snake was actually was supposed to be helping when it came to watching the young lioness.but she gave up on the idea because the little lioness was starting to drive her nuts.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:32 pm
Eish was beginning to think that the cub was an idiot of some kind and attaching too much sentiment to a randomly-found skull, but it would be rude to say so aloud. Instead she merely followed quietly, more interested in what they would find in the den.

As she poked her head in next to the younger lioness, all the white female saw was a normal, if relatively empty, den and a black snake of normal proportions.

"I don't see any dragons," she commented.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:54 pm
Nur seriously couldn't believe that the other lioness wasn't going with it. She was actually getting increasingly frustrated at the other female. Why wouldn't she just go with what she was saying. "Now you blew out cover!" She protested as she turned to the other female. She dug her claws into the ground before she huffed once again and then turned around. "It was a dragon and now I can't even protect the pride from it." Her day was 'ruined now' or at least it felt like it. She flicked her tail around and started to wander away as quickly as she could. Now she was going to have to figure out something else to do!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:15 pm
Eish sighed as she realized the young idiot was so focused on her imaginary dragon she refused to see what was before her. Oh well. There were always more interesting things the white lioness could do. Such as watch the soldiers practice. That was always fascinating.

"I think your perceptions need work," was all she said in reply. "But I think I'll go somewhere where there are no dragons."

With that she turned and headed for the practice fields.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces