Submit

lolz zombie

Moonlight Mage

10,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:22 pm
I was wondering if you guys know of items which remove legs from an avi.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:03 am
lolz zombie

If you're talking about human avatars, then I can't find anything that completely removes legs without putting anything in it's place. There would usually be something else taking up the usual "leg space."

There is an item called Mecha Form with a pose that removes the legs with something much shorter (VXS-Alpha Mecha Legs (Fighter Mode)). That's the best one I can find.  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

lolz zombie

Moonlight Mage

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:42 am
Kangit
lolz zombie

If you're talking about human avatars, then I can't find anything that completely removes legs without putting anything in it's place. There would usually be something else taking up the usual "leg space."

There is an item called Mecha Form with a pose that removes the legs with something much shorter (VXS-Alpha Mecha Legs (Fighter Mode)). That's the best one I can find.

Hmmm, this could potentially work. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:43 am
Kangit
lolz zombie

Oh, and what are the other items which make them shorter or replace with something else?  

lolz zombie

Moonlight Mage

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:13 am
lolz zombie
Kangit
lolz zombie

Oh, and what are the other items which make them shorter or replace with something else?

Not much that would make them shorter. Mini UFO (Kart Rider) seems to do something similar to the other one, but uses up much more space.

There are a lot of "leg mods" listed in this Body Mod Guide, but most or all of them are replacing legs with a different style of legs. I didn't check all of them, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:56 pm
Ravenwood Manor also has a nice mod that gets rid of legs. I leaves a small pile of ash under the avi though.  

Disturbed Blue

Shy Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Were-Item Questions & Answers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items