Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] - Deszeld the Green Dragon - Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:04 am
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Deszeld - draconian for Ambitous; Dragon; Fierce; Lord/Lady
Nicknames: Des
Age: 17 aka BUT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM in dragon years aka subadult.

Faction: Monster
Race: Green Dragon (D&D)

Natural Ability: I'm going to take a few traditional Green Dragon abilities and switch them around a bit to suit canon better. While underwater breathing is one of the first things a wyrmling can do, for RP flavor I'm going to push that to Y2. The following will be her NA throughout her years at Amityville:

Y1 - Plant Growth - Enrichment: Deszeld has the ability to speed the growth of plants around her. These plants have to be within reach for her to do so, and the rate of growth depends on her level of concentration.

Y2 - Underwater Breathing: Deszeld can use her Y1 NA underwater, as she can spend copious amounts of time beneath the surface. She prefers murky depths, and can often be found like some sort of content crocodile bobbing at the surface. She can actually breathe underwater as opposed to holding her breath.

Y3 - Command Plants: For a short period of time, Deszeld will be able to control not only sentient plants, but plant-based creatures as well. To be used only for RP flavor with her own plants and perhaps the plant-like minipets she'll keep, or for plot device with RP partners (consensual - with permission from RP partner).

Personality: Some dragons just want to watch the world burn. This is one of those dragons. She is belligerent. She has a temper that can shoot off at any little thing. She lies, so much lying. Not because she wants to make friends, but because she thinks it's fun to do. She doesn't even feel compelled to keep her lies straight let alone worry about the continuity of her fibs. She likes her things, and her things belong to her and to nobody else - and some of your things might belong to her too if you aren't wary.

She is a terrible friend. A terrible, lying, double-crossing fiend who finds it more fun to hurt someone than she does to befriend it. However, she can respect those of a similar mindset, and while she wouldn't consider them to be worthy of friendship, at least they wouldn't be considered toys. It is hard for her to form attachments because Greens tend to live very solitary lives. In the forest. Jerks.

However - should someone gain her trust (either by showing a certain type of usefulness or by showering her with gifts), Des is very, very trusting and loyal to the very end. To those she calls friend, Des would go to the ends of the earth for them if they needed it.

Don't come into her room, it's set up just the way she likes it - and even if she invites you in, don't come into her room because it might make her angry ten seconds later, and oh great, now what have you done. Don't touch that, don't sit there, just .. just stand Very Still and Keep Calm.

She's very rude, but don't tell her that to her face because then she gets offended and angry and rageful, claws come out, bitey bitey. Bitchslaps are almost always possible and nearly always inevitable. However. She does like being praised, and she does like things, as most dragons do. If anyone can tolerate her difficult personality, they are considered a Very Good Thing and might maybe possibly be considered a ... possession-friend? Des knows that she can be a bit difficult to get along with, but it is only because she holds herself to high standards. Not only that, but living in solitude for so long has crippled her ability for complex social interactions - for now, at least.

She likes plants. All of the plants, they are nice and she loves to grow them. Her dorm is covered in plants, and don't touch them because not only are they hers but she loves them. If you love plants, you are a Very Good Thing, and maybe she could be persuaded to start/join a gardening club with you.

She feels out of her element when she is in strange surroundings, and much prefers to stick to the places she knows.

As if all of this wasn't enough, she is a very bossy dragon and much prefers surrounding herself with those who might listen to her as opposed to those that might not. Be wary if you find yourself grouped into those who don't listen, as humiliation is in your near future. Or at the very least, an attempt at humiliating you. Kind of.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Deszeld is going to Amityville against the wishes of her parents. She doesn't want to grow old with no friends, and despite the fact that it's hard for her to face new places and new environments, Deszeld is determined to do something with her life instead of hiding in murky, mysterious forests for the rest of eternity.

FEAR Ability: Using the Swift Strikes mechanics, Deszeld exhales a thick cloud of noxious, acidic gas. It burns the skin of her target, though at this point in time all she can achieve is a sort of annoying rash when she manages to hit at all, for Y1, at least.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Yellow-green, slitted pupils.
Hair Colour/Style: Long, wavy, some braids and flowers, idk. Dark green, light green, mixture, idc. CC
Skin Colour: Pale pale pale skin, with rich, emerald green scales on her hands up to her elbows, green scales from her feet to knees.
Clothing Style/Colours: CC. Barefoot, obviously, because claws. Maybe incorporate flowers/vines/plants?? Roll that beautiful bean footage.
Extra: DIGITIGRADE LEGS. Wings with yellow-green webbing. I want her to have a crest like so, but if that's impossible or looks 2 stupid, then I don't want her to have it. :l I want her to have a humanoid face, though, no gaping maw - and some scales around her eyes & her cheeks. :>
References: Okay so lets see here.
This
This
This
Oh dat's nice

my info ref 1
This other thing.

CLOTHING IS COMPLETELY CC!!! Ravvboo was nice enough to do me sum arts and the Mira commission was just based on Ravvboo arts. :>

Kaboom.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:55 pm
User Image

Deszeld says hi.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image

She says hi again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:18 pm
peasie bribe get~ <3  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:52 am
PINCHHHHH sup gurl

Imma drop sum crit like its hot (taters)

Y1- nat ability: The only problem I see with this is lack of limits/clarification. Like can she pull a totoro, or rather, can she make a button mushroom the size of her fist? Basically, its nor a bad ability, but depending on the level of how fast she can make things grow/how big is in need of some clarification. If she can pull the totoro for y1 thats OP, button to fist- I'd say it's fine. Growing a tree a few feet- all good. Growing a seed to tree- not so much. Also- do plants have to be present in order for them to grow- IE she's in a barren dessert- suddenly she can make plants- I ASSUME NOT but its just a clarification issue.

y3- Like with y1, I'd say just clarify- do larger things take more to control- how precise is her control. However, you'll have to nix the 'plant like creatures' as we have plant students and even with controlling minipets it gets into OP/god mod grounds. As far as I know, nat abilities cant control other chars ever, she can make suggestions to them, but not outright control or manipulation. Likeeeee if you had it as 'To students or minis- the commands she issues might seem endearing, good, and beneficial, however she cannot force them to do her bidding).

Personality- A lot of this is habits/negative with almost 0 of why people would want to be her friend. If she's so terrible, why would people become friends with her in the first place? She has a few things she likes and whatnot- but clarify what traits she likes, how people win her loyalty, how come they would want to spend time with her despite all her shortcomings.

DAS IT PEENCH  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:27 am
Sankuu Vampsu, I have made a few changes in her personality - I hate writing personalities, because they can be so fluid, and I anticipate things changing in Deszeld's life when she finds it difficult to make friends, or if other students tend to avoid her. This personality won't be concrete throughout her stay at the Academy, as she will learn and grow. biggrin

As for her Y3 Nat, I am not intending to god mode everywhere. I did alter it a bit to show that it will be used for consensual RPs where either it will help a plot or anything like that - even for a basis of an RP - RP flavor only, and only with permission! biggrin

You were completely on the ball with her Y1 Nat, though, and I did change that to limit/explain the scope of her abilities.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:27 pm
pinchmonster
Deszeld is approved for RP! You can get her certed, create her journal, and jump in!

THIS WAS ACCEPTED, FIVE POTATOES IN A MICROWAVE, ENLARGE YOUR p***s  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff