Sparkly new plot thread! (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:58 pm
Rp between Nahasi and kids? BD Definitely my boy, but you're more than welcome to add your little bundles of fluff to it, if you'd like.

Also, apparently at least three of the cubs in that litter are seers. xD It's awesome! 8D  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:00 pm
Painted Moose
Rp between Nahasi and kids? BD Definitely my boy, but you're more than welcome to add your little bundles of fluff to it, if you'd like.

Also, apparently at least three of the cubs in that litter are seers. xD It's awesome! 8D

I would love that. xD I saw a couple seers rolled (including my boy) it made me lol. Want to start or do you want me to?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:01 pm
Would you mind? C: I need to track down my boys Juve pick, haha. And as far as seers go, I think it was your boy, Cheza's girl and my boy. I don't know if the others have been rolled or not. x3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:51 pm
Added Kamala. Tomorrow I'll be doing a major update of this thread.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:28 am
Leopard flings. Thamani if youd like with your cynical girl since he is submissive and wont know whats up and probably follow her or get scared depending.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:59 am
Club Snails

I can offer my boy Ni-tobun at your Sendatu for her plotted fling~! ;3 He is at conflict with himself in general about who he truly is, because his heritage and family from which he is separated from now has confused him. Meeting someone as blunt and gruff as her, and with a litter of cubs being forced upon him, would greatly help make him make a snap decision on who he wishes to be, I feel, and possibly make him step up to himself in life~ ;3  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:02 am
Chi Sohma
Leopard flings. Thamani if youd like with your cynical girl since he is submissive and wont know whats up and probably follow her or get scared depending.

That would be fun. She would have way too much fun with him I think. I'll start up a rp between them today or tomorrow. 3nodding

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Interested for sure! Want to start the rp or do you want me to?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:09 pm
Either thamani, or jem but jem would be a scared guy lol.
So if you let me know which would be better for you, I will gladly throw either. Just lols.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:44 am
Club Snails
Interested for sure! Want to start the rp or do you want me to?

Yay~! <3 I would prefer you, if that was okay, but if you can't I can try! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:15 pm
If Ngozi is looking for a pride...Might i suggest throwing him at my IT? Im not sure if you think he would fit in, but give it look, im really hoping i can get some members in here heart

Edit: but you could put anyone in there if you wanted xD

Club Snails

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:00 pm
Club Snails

Hey Snails I was wondering if you might be able to help me with a join rp in the Kuroi'Nera? Buluu needs his join rp so I can get him certed for his new Boss rank. He's a little behind with the plots and I'm trying to get him up to speed. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:11 pm
Bloo Starr

I don't have anyone that would fit in right now, however if I get someone who fits I will definitely throw them in.

Izzy Makani

I would love to help you get his jrp. Is there a certain cheetah you wanted to do the jrp with? Ajani, who is on the council would probably be the best for it. Also would you start? I also won't be able to reply until tonight or tomorrow.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:17 pm
Club Snails
Izzy Makani

I would love to help you get his jrp. Is there a certain cheetah you wanted to do the jrp with? Ajani, who is on the council would probably be the best for it. Also would you start? I also won't be able to reply until tonight or tomorrow.

Ajani would be great. ^^ They'll already have met ICly by the timeline since Emi has already taken over as leader. Could possibly be they just haven't spoken or however you would like Ajani to express his impression of Buluu so far. ^^ And I don't mind starting. I've really got an itching to rp Buluu just hoping my inspiration comes out as I'm feeling it right now. I'll post the link to the rp here when I have it ready. Also it's no prob on the replying. I'll be gone over the weekend so if I don't see your post before I leave tomorrow then I'll reply sunday late or Monday morning.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:56 pm
Hee hee, ok snails! just thought i might give the link to you! <3  

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items