Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Bliss Main Forum
Thread and Event Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:43 pm
Kieratchi

I usually quote the people that my character is interacting with when he doesn't want to talk to anyone else. Other than that, Mitsukini just walks up to anyone and everyone. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:48 pm
CainLuciferCyrus

I usually quote the people that my character is interacting with when he doesn't want to talk to anyone else. Other than that, Mitsukini just walks up to anyone and everyone. XD

Ah, I see. The rules in this guild stated that you had to quote the person you are replying too, so that's why I asked. I'm a law abiding citizen, I suppose. xD I'm really not to fond the rule. xP If people don't want to interact with anyone other than who they are replying too, it should be taken to a private thread or PMs, at least that's my opinion. ._.

Edit// Sorry if that came off a bit harsh, I promise I'm not a b***h. >o<''  

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:03 pm
Kieratchi

No worries. I get where you're coming from. But, then again, there may be something people will want to interrupt or interact with. For instance, Mitsukini tends to comment on other peoples' arguments, even during a date. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:06 pm
CainLuciferCyrus
Kieratchi

No worries. I get where you're coming from. But, then again, there may be something people will want to interrupt or interact with. For instance, Mitsukini tends to comment on other peoples' arguments, even during a date. XD

Haha, yeah. xD I'm really kind of old school, and I know things change over time.
So, it's not really a bad thing, just not used to it and I don't see the point. xD As long as characters can interact and cause trouble, I'm fine. xD  

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:21 pm
Kieratchi

Well, Mitsu's definitely a trouble-maker!  
Bliss Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff