Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Downtown Bliss
☁▐ CLOUD↑NINE ( OPEN ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I choose you Magikarp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:11 pm
Kito Sono Akuma
Foxy_911_lb

((ooc: thank you for the tips! whee ))
(( No problem
If you want to make a character to go wherever freely. I suggest you make another character on the regulars page))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:16 am
=heise&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=44]http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/WhiteTigerDW/media/Heise and Feimo/Heise/l22.jpg.html?filters[term]=heise&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=44

Heaven watch people moved about things were dull as they come as he seat there thinking of the past since other people seemed loss interest in him. That there was quietness within the area as he seat there quietly sipping his drink of whiskey.  

Michikcvamp

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:40 pm
Michikcvamp

Aɴᴛᴏɴɪᴜsᴢ Cᴀsɪᴍɪʀ "Aɴᴛʜᴏɴʏ" Mᴏʀᴇɪɴ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I get what I want because I ask for it,
Not because I'm really that deserving of it.
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe
You can count on me to misbehave.
I know I've got a big ego,
I really don't know why it's such a big deal, though.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Antoniusz Casimir sat at one end of the bar, quietly swinging his legs from the stool. He wore a big fur coat that ended about mid-thigh, and he must have been wearing shorts again, for there appeared to be nothing underneath it besides his big combat boots, with their obnoxious heels, adding a few inches to the tiny boy's height.

The polish boy's eyes stayed, for the most part, down at his fruity drink. Though they did lift and glance over to a black haired male sitting with his drink. He thought for sure he had seen the man before, but decided he couldn't have. He couldn't forget such an amazing face! His curiosity quickly became too much and he quickly crawled over, sneaking into the seat beside Heaven. He sent the man a big grin, holding onto his own drink with both hands as he met his eyes. "Hello handsome~" Antoniusz Casimir purred happily to the man.

Downtown Bliss

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff