Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Shizimu Mansion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GenesisWings

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:39 pm
The Mansion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Inside

Guest room

Master bedroom

Kitchen

Welcome to Shizimu Mansion. . .  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:16 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
NikolA
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
i'll do anything to get to your heart

The ride over to his new master's house was uneventful, but uncomfortable. Not only was he locked up in the back of a dark van, but he couldn't move. The restraints around his wrists were enchanted somehow, and they felt heavy. Nikola was not enjoying being pitched around, but at least they had allowed him to clean up before he was sent off.

The van came to a stop and the workers opened up the forbidding darkness. "Thank you, sir." He managed to mumble as the cage was opened and he was lead by his chain to the door. He found the whole thing very unnecessary, but whatever made them feel better.

The house that loomed over him was impressive, to say the very least. As the men rang the doorbell, Nikola wondered how long it would take him to clean the whole building.

GenesisWings

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

GenesisWings

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:37 am
AK Ambrose
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
NikolA
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The ride over to his new master's house was uneventful, but uncomfortable. Not only was he locked up in the back of a dark van, but he couldn't move. The restraints around his wrists were enchanted somehow, and they felt heavy. Nikola was not enjoying being pitched around, but at least they had allowed him to clean up before he was sent off.

The van came to a stop and the workers opened up the forbidding darkness. "Thank you, sir." He managed to mumble as the cage was opened and he was lead by his chain to the door. He found the whole thing very unnecessary, but whatever made them feel better.

The house that loomed over him was impressive, to say the very least. As the men rang the doorbell, Nikola wondered how long it would take him to clean the whole building.

GenesisWings

Yuuma sat in the living room, finishing eating his piece of cake. Akio heard the door bell ring. He set down his book, and walked towards the oak door. He slowly opened the door seeing, a man. "Hello. . ?" He said quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:34 am
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
NikolA
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Hello, sir. We have a delivery for you." The man said, giving Nikola a short yank to bring him forward. "If you could just sign here, everything will be in order." He offered over a clipboard, a pen, and a key to Nikola's shackles.

Nikola looked at the man who opened the door. He was adorable. Was he another slave in his house, or could he be the master? The idea of having such a cute master made the demon quite happy, and a smile pulled at his lips.

GenesisWings
Just tell me if I'm writing too much : 3

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

GenesisWings

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:43 pm
AK Ambrose
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
NikolA
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Hello, sir. We have a delivery for you." The man said, giving Nikola a short yank to bring him forward. "If you could just sign here, everything will be in order." He offered over a clipboard, a pen, and a key to Nikola's shackles.

Nikola looked at the man who opened the door. He was adorable. Was he another slave in his house, or could he be the master? The idea of having such a cute master made the demon quite happy, and a smile pulled at his lips.

GenesisWings
Just tell me if I'm writing too much : 3

Akio slightly sighed and took the clipboard from the man's hand. Akio looked at the clip board, he took the key and pen in the man's hand, and signed the paper for both him and his brother. He handed the clipboard and pen back to the man. Akio took a small glance at the slave, while talking to the man. "Brother. . ?," other man, Akio's brother, peeked his head around the doorway. Yuuma took a small glance at the slave, and slightly smiled. Akio whispered to him, tell him to go back inside the house.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:17 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
NikolA
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nikola proceeded to grin as a second male poked his head out the door. He gave the second male a small bow. He'd hate to offend either of them if they did turn out to be the masters of the house, and if they were just servants, he could at least make friends. Better to be on good terms with his coworkers, if that was indeed the case.

He shifted uncomfortably in his shackles. "Excuse me, sirs, but I would very much like to be uncuffed, if it pleases you."

GenesisWings

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

GenesisWings

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:12 pm
AK Ambrose
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
NikolA
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nikola proceeded to grin as a second male poked his head out the door. He gave the second male a small bow. He'd hate to offend either of them if they did turn out to be the masters of the house, and if they were just servants, he could at least make friends. Better to be on good terms with his coworkers, if that was indeed the case.

He shifted uncomfortably in his shackles. "Excuse me, sirs, but I would very much like to be uncuffed, if it pleases you."

GenesisWings

Akio unchuffed their new 'slave'. Yuuma stood next to Akio, not saying a word. "I'm Akio, this is my brother Yuuma, we are the masters of this house. . .," he said. Yuuma slightly waved, he was shy, and didn't like talk much. They showed him around the large house. As Yuuma, tugged on the back of their visitor's shirt, he spoke up. " Excuse me, you do not mind if I ask for your name?," he said quietly, trying not to come out of his comfort zone.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:05 am
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
NikolA
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Yuuma and Akio. The masters of the house. Nikola smiled as he followed them around the home, memorizing each room so he wouldn't have to be told twice. He felt his shirt catch on something and heard a small voice ask for his name. "Oh. Excuse my terrible manners, masters." He bowed to them both. "I am called Nikola, and I am here to do as you please."

GenesisWings

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

GenesisWings

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:34 pm
AK Ambrose
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
NikolA
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Yuuma and Akio. The masters of the house. Nikola smiled as he followed them around the home, memorizing each room so he wouldn't have to be told twice. He felt his shirt catch on something and heard a small voice ask for his name. "Oh. Excuse my terrible manners, masters." He bowed to them both. "I am called Nikola, and I am here to do as you please."

GenesisWings

Yuuma gave a small smile, "Nice to meet you Nikola. . ," his voice was quiet. Akio had settled himself in the library, as usual. Yuuma was slender and had a small build. His hair was black and his eyes were gold. He had slight longer hair than his brother. He went back to the spot were he was sitting, and picked up his plate and put it in the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:31 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
NikolA
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"The pleasure is mine, Master Yuuma, I assure you."

They both seemed to wander off on their own, and Nikola was left wondering what it was they wanted him to do. He looked around again, examining the architecture of the house. It didn't seem like it would collapse anytime soon. He went to the library. "Pardon me, Master Akio. Is there anything you'd like me to do?"

GenesisWings

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

GenesisWings

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:55 pm
AK Ambrose
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
NikolA
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"The pleasure is mine, Master Yuuma, I assure you."

They both seemed to wander off on their own, and Nikola was left wondering what it was they wanted him to do. He looked around again, examining the architecture of the house. It didn't seem like it would collapse anytime soon. He went to the library. "Pardon me, Master Akio. Is there anything you'd like me to do?"

GenesisWings

Akio looked up from the book he was reading. "Oh. . .yes could you please watch Yuuma for while, make sure he doesn't get into any trouble," he paused, wanting to seem as smart as possible. "He can be prone to get hurt once in a while. . ," not denying anything.  
Master's Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games