Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply OOC Events and Contests
The Slave Game!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:42 pm
Time to pair up random slaves and masters!
Once paired up, the master will make a home thread.
The title of the thread will be both names with this:
[Slave Game]
It must have those two words in order for the thread to be recognized.
After a week has passed, the most interesting thread wins.
Both members will receive Master's Pet's Pendant
It's only worth 10k, sorry :[
Judging:
Post formats
character bios
number of posts
plot complexity
and literacy.
We understand that some members have school, work,
and other responsibilities.
With that in mind, we'll consider quality over quantity.
No more profiles will be accepted.
PAIRS:
Master: Dylanseke, Slave: xXDemolished_bunnyXx
Master: Mikuo_Purotecudo, Slave: Assassin Fremere
Master: Sotalean, Slave: CainLuciferCyrus
Master: 44LoneBlueFox44, Slave: demongirl901
Master: Chiiyahime, Slave: Haiiro no Neko
My thread will only be for the benifit of my partner.
If we win, They'll get a prize and the other will be for the next event.
If your partner is inactive, you will receive an item for entering.
Funds have increased so their will be more items and prizes.
Masters, please make your threads.
IF everyone will mak an attempt to contact their partner now,
Things will be a lot easier User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:29 am

Lazlo Farentino
User Image

Name: Lazlo Farentino

Position: Seme

Personality: Demanding, jealous, possessive, sensual, affectionate, generous, romantic, moody, controlling, kinky, bit of a fitness freak.

Likes: boys, men, kinky fun, being in control, nightclubs, keeping fit, the beach, walking at night.

Dislikes: disobedience, not being in control, laziness.

Bio: Lazlo is basically just a spoiled kid from a rich and influential Italian family who grew up with everyone curtailing to his every whim and wish which has resulted in a very demanding and dominant adult. To feed his ego even more, he is a highly successful male model and actor.

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:32 am
User Image
↘Available ↙

The Basics

xNameHiroki Atwater
xNicknameHiro, or anything his master wants to call him
xAgeNineteen
xGenderMale
xSexualityHomosexual
xPositionUke
xRaceHuman
xType of SlaveHiroki is an everything slave. He can cook, clean, serve, host, fight, and offer pleasure. He can, but that doesn't mean he can do it well all the time. When he's nervous, he screws up. Hiroki can withstand some pain, but not excessive pain. He actually gets off on it, since that is all he's known.
xLooking ForHe doesn't care. Any master will do.

Let's Get Personal

xBiographyHiroki was born into slavery. His mother was raped by a guard, and his father refused to acknowledge Hiroki as his. He was raised and taught how to be a slave. How to act, how to speak, and how to obey. When he was thirteen, he was bought by his first master. He was a creul man; no matter what Hiroki did, whether it was performed right or not, he would be hit and punished and spoken to harshly. It was when he was fourteen his master decided he was ready to, as he said, "become a man". His innocence and hope were lost that night; he hates his birthday now because of it. Hiroki doesn't even remember the date of his birthday. From then on, he was resold and bought by several masters. His last one was different. Though he cared for Hiroki, giving him proper food and shelter and even a bit of freedom to wander the neighborhood on his own, Hiroki had to service the man's friends. Sometimes one, but sometimes several.
xPersonalityHe's broken, but not so much that he doesn't have dreams of his own and hopes that he'll be able to get out and fulfill those dreams. He's obedient and isn't capable of defiance under normal circumstances. However, he gets nervous easily and will often screw up his orders.

Extra Information

xLikes♥ Satisfying his master
♥ Art
♥ Books
♥ Music
♥ Animals

xDislikes✖ Displeasing his master
✖ Being punished
✖ Excessive pain
✖ Being unwanted
✖ The dark

xMasterNo one

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:22 am
User Image

NAME❦ Alex Rin

AGE❦ 15-16

SPECIES❦ Human

ORIENTATION❦ Homosexual

HEIGHT❦ 5"5

WEIGHT❦100lbs

LIKES❦
❉Movies
❉Animes
❉Books
❉Sweets
❉Birds
❉Flight
❉Love
❉Scary movies

DISLIKES❦
☠Violence
☠Pain
☠Screaming(Not in scary movies)
☠Scaring himself from sleep
☠Having to please his master in a sexual way
☠Lies

BIO❦ Alex grew up in a middle to lower class family. The only rich person in his family is his aunt who ran off with her 'prince' and was never heard from again. He was the middle child of the seven siblings. His parents were taken from them from a sickness they couldn't afford to seek treatment for. When they passed Alex was seven and the younger children were six, five and four. His older brothers and sisters were gone. They left as soon as the opportunity was given leaving him to watch after the younger siblings and their parents graves. That didn't work out when Alex was kidnapped and forced into slavery. The money people get for him goes straight to his younger siblings while he does lord knows what for the buyer.

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:36 am
User Image

Name: (_Amai Kaori meaning sweet aroma_)

Orientation:
Homosexual

Position:
prefers uke

I am a:
slave

--------------------------------

I like:
Tea, hot springs, my alone time, feeling needed, feeling loved, feeling respected as an individual, art, music, working, warm showers, black bunnies, and cuddling.

I dislike:
Storms/loud noises in general, challenging fights between my lover and I (I stay clear from those if at all possible) and people who get their way when in reality they should not due to something they have done.

I am good at:
Drawing, writing, blending my own special tea's, understanding my lovers feelings, listening, being extremely quiet when the need rises, and being extremely loud if the situation calls for being so. I am good at expressing myself through words.

My personality is:
When I say I am good at expressing myself through words I am not afraid to tell you how it is. I may be shy, and introverted at first, but once I know you well enough I blossom. I can also be clingy, my jealousy strikes a cord in me when I see my lover with someone I do not know, or I am unaware of, but I won't make a scene about it if at all possible. So in all I am loving, introverted, clingy, the "jealous" type, warm, welcoming, and occasionally bashful.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:13 am
User Image Name: Yuki
Orientation: Homosexual
Position: Uke
I am a: Slave

nice people
love

Dislikes:
bitter things
abuse
mean masters

Yuki is a little neko boy that was a test subject to see if they can infuse animal genetics into humans. In his early years he escaped the lab that he was born and raised in but found himself lost in the big city just a few miles out of the lab. He had been kidnapped a few days after to be sold as a slave.

Personality
Scared but gentle Yuki likes anyone that doesn't try to hurt him but he just wants somebody to love him for the way he is.  

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:37 pm
User Image

Name: Robert LaBlanc

Height: 6' 5"

Weight: 225 lbs.

Species: Human

Orientation: Pansexual

I am a: Master

I like: Challenges, reading classical literature, cooking, and intellectual stimulation. I also do enjoy spending time with my pets.

I dislike: Boring events, bitter food, loud noises, and high places. Well... It really isn't a fear of heights. It's more of a fear of falling.

I am good at: Reading, puzzles, and debating. In my free time, I sometimes enjoy some crocheting.

My personality is: Typically nice, but I like to mess around with my friends. I'm happy when participating in my hobbies, like reading or crocheting. A good nap usually does the trick of putting me in a great mood. It does takes a lot of pushing to set me off, but if you are able to, I'm not the person to be around.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Isaac Burgansiky

Orientation: Bi-sexual

I like: Tea, Silence, Books, The Moon, His home country, Snow, Winter

I dislike: Hostility, The Sun, Summer, Sweet things.

I am good at: Cooking, Playing stringed instruments, following orders.

My personality is: Quiet, Kind, And he's a bit timid.

My past: Isaac used to live in a small town in Moscow, His family weren't the wealthiest but they did alright. One day, debt collectors came and took Isaac from His parents and elder brother, shipping him of to 'The land of freedom'... Freedom was the last thing he thought of America. Being sold to men and woman he doesnt even want to remember, he learned to just keep his mouth shut. Sense he knows little to none english. He's gotten better at it but the accent is audible in peoples ears, either getting a good or bad reaction. He just hohopes, one day, he can see his family again.

demongirl901

demongirl901

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:35 pm
demongirl901
Name: Isaac Burgansiky

Orientation: Bi-sexual

I like: Tea, Silence, Books, The Moon, His home country, Snow, Winter

I dislike: Hostility, The Sun, Summer, Sweet things.

I am good at: Cooking, Playing stringed instruments, following orders.

My personality is: Quiet, Kind, And he's a bit timid.

My past: Isaac used to live in a small town in Moscow, His family weren't the wealthiest but they did alright. One day, debt collectors came and took Isaac from His parents and elder brother, shipping him of to 'The land of freedom'... Freedom was the last thing he thought of America. Being sold to men and woman he doesnt even want to remember, he learned to just keep his mouth shut. Sense he knows little to none english. He's gotten better at it but the accent is audible in peoples ears, either getting a good or bad reaction. He just hohopes, one day, he can see his family again.

http://www.zerochan.net/1003000  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:30 pm
User ImageName: Shinji

Nickname: Shin

Orientation: Gay

Dislikes: Disobedience, rodents, coffee and reading.

Personality: Easily annoyed, always on edge, but can be sweet.

Mini Bio: Shin is a Slime demon. When in his human form, he is calm and collected, but it's very difficult to fight away his demonic side. When turning, his hair turns to a tar like substance which he can completely control. When fully transformed, his entire body turns to smile, every drop of which he can control. He can make any part solid or liquid. He has inherited a large sum of money due to being the only child from his father and his mistress.  

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

44LoneBlueFox44

Generous Cutie-Pie

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:41 pm
I have a Master for the Event!

44LoneBlueFox44
~Master Available~

Name: Choji Chitoru

Orientation: Bisexual

-----------------------

I like: Chocolate, Books, having a good time, and Breaking rules

I dislike: Rules, Apple, Chewing gum, Haters, Cruel people, And Did I mention Rules

I am good at: Most everything intellectual, Cooking, Listening, and finding ways around rules.

My personality is: Fun loving, Spirited, Caring, Protective, and a bit of a Smart-Aleck.

Motto: "Rules are meant to be broken, or twisted around for your benefit."

Life Story:
Choji is the 3rd son of a very wealthy company. This means, he has no hope of ever getting said company. So he grew up getting all the knowledge he could. He learned to cook and clean on his own. He eventually started a small company of his own. He hope it'll soon be as big, if not bigger than his father. His father has no idea this is his company, so most of Choji's funds for it came from his father. He currently Uses his father's powers to his gain. After all, he's never been a stickler to rules. Anyway he decides He needs some one to clean around the Apartment he lives in, and keep him company. Not necessarily sexually, just a friend to have around. So he's looking for a slave, so he doesn't have to find a servant.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:06 am
User Image

Cpt. Camille LaBous
aka. Cam if you manage to gain his very hard earned trust and only when there's no one else around to hear you say it. Anywhere else then you may call him Captain and certainly NOT Camille. What a horrible name to call a son!

Age - 25
Hair - Brown
Eyes - Blue

French descent

Personality - Captain Camille is a very energetic and quirky individual, a perpetual optimist. He is prone to going on long tirades about nonsense or reliving the precious few years when he ran his own pirate ship. Cam... sorry.. Captain doesn't trust easily, having learnt from a young age that most people are not what they appear to be, himself included. While he can be a bit hard to handle at times, once he grows attached to someone he will be the most devoted friend and more. Has Camille mentioned his rather expensive gambling addiction? No? Of course not, it's not really that bad and he can win it all back if you loan him just a few coins and your pocket watch.

History - Captain Camille's past is a mystery to those that know him. But what the guys down at the local bar reckon is that he was a run away from a noble family who got lucky one night playing poker with an old merchant ship captain. With nothing but a pair in his hand, he bluffed his way into a large pot that included the captain's ship. So in one night, Camille the runaway was now Captain of the Snap Dragon.

Rumor has it that he captained that ship for barely four years, taking trade jobs where he could. While out at sea one night, his first mate convinced the crew to mutiny, claiming that Captain Camille was too featherbrained to be a good captain. No one really knows how it went down but that night the ship sank to the bottom of the bay and Camille has been hanging around the Inns in town for the past few months.

Or so that's the rumor anyway. No one can get a straight answer out of the man! One thing they DO know is that his luck hasn't been so grand since he won that ship and there's a lot of bad people out there that he owes a debt or two too.

Position/Orientation: Homosexual. Seke.
Camille has a secret liking for strong manly types and topping them.

Camille is looking for a slave that can keep up with his energy and travelling. Preferably one that can act as a bodyguard for those times he gets a bit too tipsy in the local pubs. He is too proud to say it but he needs someone that can pull him back down to reality every once and a while.  

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:28 pm
Pairs have been posted!  
OOC Events and Contests