Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
{Slave Game} Robert and Yuki's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image

Robert chuckled at the boy, finding his laziness humorous. "You would," he said with a smile. Lifting up the bed covers, he pulled Yuki underneath with him, snuggling him close to him. Robert liked cuddling with the neko, as he always felt warm to the touch.

Assassin Fremere

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:24 am
User Image

Yuki loved Robert when he was like this. "I guess your laziness rubbed off on me" Yuki said giggling. Yuki could feel Robert's body heat rising like he had something on his mind.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:41 pm
User Image

Spooning against the neko, Robert could easily fall asleep in this position. Sadly, he didn't want to, since he didn't want to emulate what the boy would choose. "It seems that way," Robert replied softly, snuggling Yuki.

Assassin Fremere

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:01 pm
User Image

Yuki couldnt stay awake anylonger with the warmth of his master surrounding him. Yuki closed his eyes and started to purr enjoying being with Robert alone. "I love you master" he said before falling asleep.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image

Robert felt as the neko gently fell asleep next to him, making him smile lightly. Yuki would softly purr in his sleep, which he thought was just adorable. He wanted to join the boy in slumber, but Robert felt a craving coming on. With a quiet sigh, he slowly slid out of the bed and walked over to his dresser. Pulling out the small, white carton of cigarrettes from the top dresser, he then turned back to the bed and kissed the boy on the head before leaving the bedroom.

Robert walked through the house, quietly slipping out the back door. Standing at the end of his back porch, he pulled a single cigarette out of the carton, lighting with the small lighter he kept in the carton.

Assassin Fremere

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:35 pm
User Image

Yuki heard the back door close and he slowly woke up. "Hmmm master?" he said looking around not finding him. He put on some shorts but forgot his shirt and went outside and saw Robert. "Whatcha doing out here master?" he said closing the door and sitting down.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:47 pm
User Image

Robert was just starting on his cigarette when he heard the back door open and shut behind him. He turned to see the young neko behind him, sitting down in a patio chair. "Oh, Yuki. I didn't wake you did I?" he asked, letting the cigarette hang out of his mouth. Taking it out, he held it in his right hand. "Just, umm... Enjoying the daylight," he responded jokingly.

Assassin Fremere

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image

Yuki looked at the senery, "Yes it is quite wonderful." he said wrapping his arms around his legs. "So what do you think we could have for dinner." he said looking up at Robert smiling.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:14 pm
User Image

Taking a long drag from his cigarette, Robert exhaled and pondered the boy's question. "You know... Yuki... I have no idea. It's still a little early to be thinking of dinner, but it doesn't hurt to plan in advance... What would you like? I would be happy with takeout or delivery."

Assassin Fremere

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:42 pm
User Image

Yuki thought for a minute or two, "How about chinese?" he said smiling wanting to try something new.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:56 pm
User Image

The idea of Chinese sounded great to Robert, who took another drag out of his cigarette. "That sounds great, Yuki... I'll order for it later tonight," he responded, exhaling the smoke into the wind. "For right now... Go ahead and take shower. I smelled your hair earlier... And, uhh... You need a bath."

Assassin Fremere

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image

Yuki stuck his tongue out at Robert, "hey you dont smell like roses eather" he said getting up and opening the door to the house. "If you wanna join me feel free" he said closing the door and getting undressed. Yuki started the bath and made it nice and hot and sat in the water.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image

As he finished his cigarette, Robert put out the butt in the ashtray he kept on the back porch. He walked inside and thought about what the boy had said. Maybe he was due for a bath as well... It was pretty hot outside... He also then realized that Yuki had a tendency for long, but half-assed baths. Usually, if Robert wanted him clean, he had to bath the neko himself.

Walking into the bathroom, he noticed that Yuki was already soaking in the water. Rolling up his sleeves, Robert said to the neko, "Just making sure you do it right..."

Assassin Fremere

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:26 am
User Image

Yuki jumped alittle when Robert came in the the bathroom "Ahh master you scared me" he said blushing. Yuki rarely liked to take a bath but he knew that his master wanted it. "You here to join me?" Yuki said getting out the soap and started to scrub himself.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:49 pm
User Image

Blushing at what the boy asked, Robert replied, "No. I'm just making sure you get clean." The idea of joining Yuki was tempting, but he knew he had to resist. He then thought of how the neko liked to mess with him, fighting back whenever Robert would try to clean him. Since the idea of getting his clothes wet didn't seem attractive to him, Robert changed his mind.

"You know what... Nevermind..." he said as he removed his shirt.

Assassin Fremere

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces