Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
[Slave Game] Home of Lazlo and Amai Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:45 pm
Dylanseke

User Image

Amai stood up on the edge and walked over to grab the robe as he bowed and made his way out of the warm room. He quickly made his way up to his own room before changing into something more comfortable. He brushed off in the bathroom, fixing his hair before heading back downstairs. He now stood in the main hall awaiting the other.

(OOC: I went ahead and posted. It's been slow lately, not many role-players, kinda depressing lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:24 am
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image Lazlo dried himself off and put on a bathrobe and then strolled to the Main Hall to meet with Amai. He casually slipped an arm around his waist and walked with him to the library. "Here we are, one of my favourite rooms in the house." It was one of the largest rooms in the house, with huge arched stained glass windows on two walls. Floor to ceiling were shelves crammed with books. There was a gallery along the main wall with a ladder to reach it for getting to the higher shelves. It was cool and silent and smelled slightly of spices. There was a huge old mahogany table in the centre of the room as well as two leather armchairs and coffee tables in a corner. "I hope you like it. There's a data base on the collection so you can find what you're looking for easily."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:54 pm
Dylanseke

User Image

When they walked into the library Amai stood in the doorway. Breathless at the sight. His legs were glued to the floor, his mouth agape. "This room is full of literature." He mumbled to himself. Low enough for him to hear, but unsure if Lazlo heard his voice. He listened to what the other had to say before tuning in his thoughts. "It's quite amazing to say the least." He moved forward to have a better look. "I hope to spend a good portion of my down time in this room." Amai said with high hopes. 'Perhaps I can find myself, or understand my situation better within one of these books.' He thought to himself, still eyeing each individual hard back piece of literature on the shelves.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:07 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image Lazlo gave a broad smile, pleased that Amai seemed so impressed with the library. "I'm glad you approve," he said. "On to the music room?" The music room was the other end of the house, a room the same size as the library with the two large stained glass windows but instead of shelves the walls had murals painted on them, beautiful Neo Classical style landscapes. There was a miniature grand piano and a harp. There were also several guitar cases, a violin and viola case and some undetermined containers against a wall. There were a number of music stands and there were boxes of various small percussions. There were two bookcases of music books and piles of music scores on a table.  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:47 pm
Dylanseke

User Image

Amai was so tuned into the library he had almost forgotten about the music room. Again, as before, his reaction was similar as they walked through the door. He was shocked at the amount of items that loomed in the big room. The interior and setting were all right. Perfect for playing the gorgeous baby grand piano towards the back of the room. He was pleased with the others abode and several rooms that accompanied the home. Though the whole idea was shocking to Amai who just stood in awe once more, glancing around the room with amazement. "You have a lovely home." He stated, turning to Lazlo.  
Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff