Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
[The Slave Game] Master Choji and Slave Isaac

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

44LoneBlueFox44

Generous Cutie-Pie

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:30 pm
User Image
Chitoru Mansion

1st Floor
Entrance Hall
Dining Hall
Kitchens
Lounge
Servant Quarters

2nd Floor
Library
Guest Bedroom 01
Guest Bedroom 02
Master Bedroom
Study

Attic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Choji Chitoru

Orientation: Bisexual

Position: Seme

I am a: Master

-----------------------

I like: Chocolate, Books, having a good time, and Breaking rules

I dislike: Rules, Apple, Chewing gum, Haters, Cruel people, And Did I mention Rules

I am good at: Most everything intellectual, Cooking, Listening, and finding ways around rules.

My personality is: Fun loving, Spirited, Caring, Protective, and a bit of a Smart-Aleck.

Motto: "Rules are meant to be broken, or twisted around for your benefit."

Life Story:
Choji is the 3rd son of a very wealthy company. This means, he has no hope of ever getting said company. So he grew up getting all the knowledge he could. He learned to cook and clean on his own. He eventually started a small company of his own. He hope it'll soon be as big, if not bigger than his father. His father has no idea this is his company, so most of Choji's funds for it came from his father. He currently Uses his father's powers to his gain. After all, he's never been a stickler to rules. Anyway he decides He needs some one to clean around the Apartment he lives in, and keep him company. Not necessarily sexually, just a friend to have around. So he's looking for a slave, so he doesn't have to find a servant.

Isaac Burgansiky

Name: Isaac Burgansiky

Orientation: Bi-sexual

Position: Uke

I am a: Slave

--------------------------------

I like: Tea, Silence, Books, The Moon, His home country, Snow, Winter

I dislike: Hostility, The Sun, Summer, Sweet things.

I am good at: Cooking, Playing stringed instruments, following orders.

My personality is: Quiet, Kind, And he's a bit timid.

My past: Isaac used to live in a small town in Moscow, His family weren't the wealthiest but they did alright. One day, debt collectors came and took Isaac from His parents and elder brother, shipping him of to 'The land of freedom'... Freedom was the last thing he thought of America. Being sold to men and woman he doesnt even want to remember, he learned to just keep his mouth shut. Sense he knows little to none english. He's gotten better at it but the accent is audible in peoples ears, either getting a good or bad reaction. He just hohopes, one day, he can see his family again.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:04 pm
44LoneBlueFox44
User Image
Chitoru Mansion

1st Floor
Entrance Hall
Dining Hall
Kitchens
Lounge
Servant Quarters

2nd Floor
Library
Guest Bedroom 01
Guest Bedroom 02
Master Bedroom
Study

Attic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Choji Chitoru

Orientation: Bisexual

Position: Seme

I am a: Master

-----------------------

I like: Chocolate, Books, having a good time, and Breaking rules

I dislike: Rules, Apple, Chewing gum, Haters, Cruel people, And Did I mention Rules

I am good at: Most everything intellectual, Cooking, Listening, and finding ways around rules.

My personality is: Fun loving, Spirited, Caring, Protective, and a bit of a Smart-Aleck.

Motto: "Rules are meant to be broken, or twisted around for your benefit."

Life Story:
Choji is the 3rd son of a very wealthy company. This means, he has no hope of ever getting said company. So he grew up getting all the knowledge he could. He learned to cook and clean on his own. He eventually started a small company of his own. He hope it'll soon be as big, if not bigger than his father. His father has no idea this is his company, so most of Choji's funds for it came from his father. He currently Uses his father's powers to his gain. After all, he's never been a stickler to rules. Anyway he decides He needs some one to clean around the Apartment he lives in, and keep him company. Not necessarily sexually, just a friend to have around. So he's looking for a slave, so he doesn't have to find a servant.

Isaac Burgansiky

Name: Isaac Burgansiky

Orientation: Bi-sexual

Position: Uke

I am a: Slave

--------------------------------

I like: Tea, Silence, Books, The Moon, His home country, Snow, Winter

I dislike: Hostility, The Sun, Summer, Sweet things.

I am good at: Cooking, Playing stringed instruments, following orders.

My personality is: Quiet, Kind, And he's a bit timid.

My past: Isaac used to live in a small town in Moscow, His family weren't the wealthiest but they did alright. One day, debt collectors came and took Isaac from His parents and elder brother, shipping him of to 'The land of freedom'... Freedom was the last thing he thought of America. Being sold to men and woman he doesnt even want to remember, he learned to just keep his mouth shut. Sense he knows little to none english. He's gotten better at it but the accent is audible in peoples ears, either getting a good or bad reaction. He just hohopes, one day, he can see his family again.

His heart beat was frantic. He was on edge...this would bbe his fifth master. The last one brought only painful memories...and they always threw him away after a while. It confused him. He looked at the man who was taking him to his newest home...he mumbled softly... Hopefully this person wasn't cruel. When the car stopped he glanced out the window...his heart went to his throat. These wealthy Americans never ceased to amaze him. As his driver got out, so did Ivaan, not expecting any special treatment. "Pretty...Da." He awkwardly stared...he reminded himself. One, don't speak unless spoken to. Two, no eye contact. And three, don't speak Russian. He nodded as he checked his rules off in his head. And then hhe walked. Behind the driver, or more like the man who would kill him if he tried to run or something...  

demongirl901

44LoneBlueFox44

Generous Cutie-Pie

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:18 pm
demongirl901

Choji went to his door when the bell rang. His new slave was here. Finally some help around the house. He didn't really want a sexual slave, more like a butler. Though sex wouldn't be bad every now and then. He had move out of his Dad's because he had no hope of prospering. and if there was on thing he hated, it would be being stuck against his will. He loved breaking or bending rules. Moving out allowed him to do so without being under the watchful eye of his father. Unfortunetly. There was too much to do for his company, and not enough time to clean his house. Plus he was lonely, and wanted some one around. He had grown up with siblings after all.

So when he open to see a shaken up slave, he was a bit surprised. He began to wonder why the guy the same age as him seemed so shaken up. He filled out what he needed for the slave and passed the guy a tip. They he helped the boy inside. "So, you're my new slave Issac? Nice to meet you, I'm Choji. Now I know you know the rules of slave, but relax a little. I more want a friend than a slave. But don't have time to find some. Here I'll take you to your room so you can clean up for lunch." Choji said. Trying to make the other male more comfortable.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:27 pm
44LoneBlueFox44
demongirl901

Choji went to his door when the bell rang. His new slave was here. Finally some help around the house. He didn't really want a sexual slave, more like a butler. Though sex wouldn't be bad every now and then. He had move out of his Dad's because he had no hope of prospering. and if there was on thing he hated, it would be being stuck against his will. He loved breaking or bending rules. Moving out allowed him to do so without being under the watchful eye of his father. Unfortunetly. There was too much to do for his company, and not enough time to clean his house. Plus he was lonely, and wanted some one around. He had grown up with siblings after all.

So when he open to see a shaken up slave, he was a bit surprised. He began to wonder why the guy the same age as him seemed so shaken up. He filled out what he needed for the slave and passed the guy a tip. They he helped the boy inside. "So, you're my new slave Issac? Nice to meet you, I'm Choji. Now I know you know the rules of slave, but relax a little. I more want a friend than a slave. But don't have time to find some. Here I'll take you to your room so you can clean up for lunch." Choji said. Trying to make the other male more comfortable.

Isaac was silent as he followed, allowing himself to relax the tiniest bit. The way the boy spoke was a bit calming. He glanced around...so the man wanted a friend? He thought these rich types had alot of friends. Or at least people who entertained them. "...May I ask something?" His soft accented voice was hesitant, but he did nonot stutter. He hated stuttering. His sea blue eyes stared at his nnew master...He couldn't be much older then hhimself, by the looks of it.  

demongirl901

44LoneBlueFox44

Generous Cutie-Pie

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:54 pm
demongirl901

Choji looked at the boy, It was a strange request, but that's not what bothered him. This guy had and accent, not that he cared. But now, he'd have to try to learn his language to make him more at home. he thought quickly, and decide learning another language would take too much time of the very little time he had now. So he wouldn't learn it. Problem solved. Aloud he said. "Sure, you can ask me most anything. This is your home now." He wondered what this stranger would want to know.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:50 am
44LoneBlueFox44
demongirl901

Choji looked at the boy, It was a strange request, but that's not what bothered him. This guy had and accent, not that he cared. But now, he'd have to try to learn his language to make him more at home. he thought quickly, and decide learning another language would take too much time of the very little time he had now. So he wouldn't learn it. Problem solved. Aloud he said. "Sure, you can ask me most anything. This is your home now." He wondered what this stranger would want to know.

He hadn't expected to be answered...he swallowed "Do...you happen to have a library?" He asked, looking at the mans feet. He made a pointless observation but those sometime came in handy...his master had smooth looking hands. He faintly remembered his father and brother having calloused, rough hands...his eye brows knitted. He shouldn't be comparing his wonderful family, that despite gruff, where sweet, to a man who bought him off the black market.  

demongirl901

44LoneBlueFox44

Generous Cutie-Pie

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:45 am
demongirl901

(Hey this will probably be my last post because I'm losing internet at midnight, and I won't be home from work until after midnight. I don't know how long i'll be with out it, but.I will get it back as soon as i can.)

Choji looked stangly at the other male. 'What a stange question.' He thought to himself, then aloud said. "Yeah. It's here on the second floor. I could take you now, or later after you get cleaned up." He said wondering how much he loved to read. "There's a huge variety. From cooking to fighting. Fitcion, nonfiction, Sci-fi. You named a genre, and it's there....But I think they're all in english. How well do you read?" He asked. 'If he doesn't know much, I guess I could tutor him, But I don't know what his language is, or how to speak it.'  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:11 pm
(I'll be awaiting your return ^-^)

Isaac mumbled softly "I can read a little bit..." He pawed lightly at his jacket. The tan garment wasn't his. But he cherished it. He glanced around, hoping to get a glimpse of said library..."If...If you don't mind I'd like to see it..."  

demongirl901

Master's Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff