Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] When There's a Will, There's a Trance (Zana & Medea)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:44 pm
Nkosazana took in a deep breath.

She had thought about approaching the priestess for a while, but she always hesitated, never really wanting to be a bother. She was more concerned about other horsemen, getting their wants and needs taken care of--her desire to know more wasn't really a desire that impacted anyone but herself, and it was unfair for her to be so selfish when there were other horsemen who needed her help.

Of course, she eventually managed to realize that maybe becoming better at her own skill would allow her to help the other horsemen better. Still, would she be bothering Medea? She seemed rather busy all the time, and she hated to disturb her. She was probably doing something important, and even if she didn't necessarily agree with everything Medea did, she didn't want to stop Medea from doing something she needed to do. Honestly, she had done a lot for them, and Nkosazana didn't want to stop her from doing something that she needed to.

But she was sending herself in literal circles and that was silly. This really wasn't accomplishing anything.

It was with that thought that Nkosazana finally got over it, pushing herself to enter where Medea was currently, approaching her with a bit of a shy look on her face, keeping a few steps back out of respect for the head priestess.

"Hello, Medea," offered Nkosazana, hoping to get her attention. "Do you mind if I take some of your time?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:55 pm
The tent was as usual, warm and thickly fragrant with aged incense. Medea, appearing through a cloud of hazy smoke, smoke from the pyre itself which was nothing short of a familiar sight to priestesses during their time of servitude in the isles, simply smiled. She was as she had always been, a guiding figure and yet something a little more. The Head Priestess and a little something else. A leader perhaps, or maybe just, as she always claimed to be a messenger for something greater.

"All those who seek a path shall find their way." She repeated her words gracefully. "Is this not the true way of the Priestesses who serve Death?" Another gentler smile. "What troubles you, child of Death?"

seiana_ZI

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:17 pm
At least Medea didn't seem to mind.

Nkosazana cracked her knuckles, first of her right hand, then of her left, mentally going over what she wanted to say again and again. This was to the head priestess; she didn't want to take Medea's time with badly worded or frivolous requests when she had so many things that were no doubt much more important to do. Of course, delaying and worrying was also wasting her time, right? So she needed to talk, it wasn't fair of her to continue to fidget and not speak because she was chasing her mind in circles as she was continuing to do now and--

"Sorry," Nkosazana instinctively apologized, bowing her head slightly and quickly as a show of respect, before straightening herself out again. "What you say is truth, and I do seek a path. A path to greater knowledge, perhaps?"

Now she had to wonder if she sounded too dramatic--

"I feel like I could be of more help to my fellow horsemen if I became more skilled in the gifts given to me as a priestess."

That was a bit less dramatic. Yeah. She could... speak up for what she wanted. Maybe.

Zoobey
Nkosazana is awkward.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:03 am
"I only sympathize in understanding," Medea nodded, a little sadder, perhaps, "We have gone through extremely trying times. A world, our world that was once ours, and more perhaps, was ripped from the very fabric of our existence. We are no more, only hollow fragments of our proud culture and legacy. It is only natural to feel lost."

She spoke now on a grander scale, "And we Priestesses of Death, this is our gift and burden, we must accept that death is prevalent, even amongst us, and prepare the lost for the final passage. Death is absolute and we are the guiding messengers. We speak this role so that our paths may move forward. A Priestess's gift is of self-journey. If what troubles you is your own weakness then you must focus yourself first before seeking to assist others. What troubles you the most, what calls forth your insecurity and makes you consider yourself unworthy, though we are all equal in the eyes of death?"

Seiana_ZI

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:17 pm
Nkosazana was quiet, listening respectfully to the priestess who was taking time to talk to her. All of what she said was true, that they were the messengers, and that Death was absolutely absolute. All were equal under the eyes of Death; that was one of the first things she learned, and one of the things she held closest to her heart. She would accept anyone who came to her for help and guidance, though she felt she could be better, that she was not the most reliable of the priestesses to go to, that she needed to know more to help more and to help them grow as the Lost Clans and specifically as the Lost Clan of Death.

Indeed, she was troubled by her own perceived weakness, and that was why she knew she needed to address it. Hopefully, Medea would be able to help her, but as the Head Priestess, there was no way she would not be able to. Right? The woman fidgeted a bit, before looking up, nodding respectfully to the priestess once again, and signaling that she was going to speak now.

"Ever since we have lost our great clan, I have felt a bit ... lost, and that forced me to retreat into myself, away from my own studies and away from my fellows, for longer than I should have." Though she still lended a hand, there was so little she had done outside of that. It wasn't fair to any of her fellow horsemen, and there was some amount of shame she felt in failing to advance herself in her spirituality. She also felt tragically out of sync with the rest of their Clan. "But I cannot maintain those feelings any longer. I hope to strengthen my own abilities as a priestess, to help myself gain focus and purpose, and to assist those of the Lost Clans find their way through my own strengthened abilities."

There was a small implication there that she did not feel her abilities as a priestess were good enough as they were. A drive to learn more was what was in her eyes, especially as she looked to Medea, and then around at what sat in the tent.

"As head priestess, I know you know the most of our Order, and I was hoping you would be able to help me grow in our Order."

Zoobey

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff