Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
[Slave Game] Around with the Captain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:32 am
User Image
--------------------
H I R O K I
--------------------
A T W A T E R S
--------------------

Hiroki slept...fine during the night. His memories caused nightmares, but he had been dealing with them since his first master, so it wasn't something that really bothered him anymore. If anything, the creaking and groaning of the house was what really got to him; he kept thinking something horrible was going to happen, but the only thing that happened was the skittering of a mouse that had woken him up for a few moments. But, he fell asleep quickly enough again after covering himself up more.

When he woke up, he sat up slowly and stretched. Hm....Should I make something for Master? I don't know if I should....He didn't say I had to. And, does he even have anything for me to make? Hiroki got up and went to the door, peeking out. Was Cam awake, or was he still asleep? He really wanted to go and check, but he didn't know if he should. Cam was different from his other masters, but he still knew nothing about the man and what did and didn't tick him off.

Sotalean

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:36 am
CainLuciferCyrus

User Image
The willowy male was not awake as of yet. He was sprawled out on his bed, half of his blankets crumpled on the floor and the other half cocooned around himself. Mornings were not a good time for the ex-pirate, he hated mornings and was trying as he always did to just sleep right through it. For the moment he had forgotten about his guest, a mild headache forming in his head from a little over zealous drinking which had led to the boy's purchase in the first place.  

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:49 am
User Image
--------------------
H I R O K I
--------------------
A T W A T E R S
--------------------

Hiroki peeked into Cam's room and saw he was still asleep, and he couldn't help but let out a quiet laugh. He looked...ridiculous, but cute at the same time. After shutting the door quietly, he went down to the kitchen and looked around. The did washed whatever dishes were just laying around before he decided to snoop around to see what all there was in the house. He stayed out of the basement like he was told, not even wanting to go near the door. The house isn't...terrible. I mean, I didn't notice yesterday, but there are a lot of leaks. Hm....

Sotalean

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:42 am
CainLuciferCyrus

User Image
Another half an hour went by before the man stirred upstairs, coming down to the main level while still in his sleepwear. He yawned, scratching the side of his neck as he shuffled over towards the kitchen like he was on autopilot. Cam completely bypassed the boy, his eyes practically closed as he stumbled over to the cupboard and pulled out a glass to fetch some water which he drank down in two large gulps. The glass was dropped into the sink and he heard the odd sound of it hitting the stainless steel basin and he paused. He looked down at the sink and realized that there were no dishes. "Where did the dishes go?" He asked outloud in surprise, blinking as he looked and noticed that the counters had been tidied up as well. Right! Hiroki was there living with him now. He whirled around, intent on finding the boy now.  

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:57 am
User Image
--------------------
H I R O K I
--------------------
A T W A T E R S
--------------------

The teen had been walking around, now more intent on counting all the leaks. As he walked, looking up at the ceiling, he saw Cam walk by him. He was going to ask him if he wanted breakfast, but he didn't seem to notice Hiroki was there. Either he had been forgotten already, or the guy was sleepwalking. He didn't know which was better. Deciding it would be best to let Cam wake up first, Hiroki continued on his mission to count the leaks. He counted five so far. Or, was it four? "Ah, man....I forgot how many there were. Now I have to start over." He turned and headed back to the entrance of the house, though he ended up bumping into his master instead. Hiroki stumbled back a bit, but he didn't fall. "Oh...! I-I'm sorry, Master! I didn't see you!" Cam didn't seem like he was rushing; well, he did, but he wasn't sprinting across the house. "I-Is something...wrong, Master?"

Sotalean
Made an edit....Misspelled something....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:25 pm
CainLuciferCyrus

User Image
"Oph.." The lithe male reached out, grabbing Hiroki's arm so he didn't fall and set him to right. "Mon dieu, are you alright mon cher?" A worried expression found the man's eyes and he unconsciously readjusted the collar of Hiroki's shirt so it was sitting properly on his too thin shoulders. "Non Hiroki, nothing is wrong. Did you clean all of those dishes? When did you wake up this morning? You should have woken me up mon cher, then you wouldn't have had to be alone."  

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:33 pm
User Image
--------------------
H I R O K I
--------------------
A T W A T E R S
--------------------

Hiroki looked at Cam and smiled a bit. "N-No. It's okay, Master. I'm...alright being alone. Besides, I was taught to not wake my master. When I did, I'd get hurt." He knew that Cam wouldn't hurt him, but still. It was a habit. "Yes, I did the dishes. I thought you'd like it..."

Sotalean

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:57 am
Sotalean
CainLuciferCyrus

User Image
"No mon cher, I would not hurt you for waking me up, you can come into my room any time you want too for any reason. I do like that you cleaned the dishes, it was simply unexpected. Infact, I had expected to wake up and you would have run away. It isn't like I put a collar on you." Then he smiled brilliantly, ruffling the boy's hair. "How about you go clean up and I'll make us some breakfast and tea."

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:23 am
User Image
--------------------
H I R O K I
--------------------
A T W A T E R S
--------------------

Run away? Hiroki could never do that! The very thought made him feel panicked and then he couldn't concentrate right on his chores. But, did Cam want him to run away? He...didn't sound like he would have minded if he did. It made Hiroki feel both confused yet a bit...upset. The teen closed his eyes as his hair was ruffled, and he looked up at Cam with a content look in his eyes. He liked when his hair was ruffled like that. It felt natural. "Oh....Are you sure, Master? I can make breakfast if you want me to. I just wasn't sure what you'd want, so I decided to wait until you woke up to ask. But...! If you want to make breakfast, then I'll go wash up like you said." He gave a gentle smile to the man, fine with either course of action.

Sotalean

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:26 am
CainLuciferCyrus

User Image
"No no, I can make breakfast this morning. I think you've earned a bit of free time." He grinned, watching quietly as the boy disappeared up the stairs clean up. It didn't take long before the smell of freshly cooked eggs, ham and toast could be smelled. There were even a few fried mushrooms to go along with it though that truly was the extent to the captain's cooking skills. It bothered him that Hiroki still seemed intent on calling him 'Master' but he figured that might be a conversation to be had later on. Right now the boy really just needed to time to accustomed to his new lifestyle and frankly, that was going to be hard enough when he looked at how the boy was treated before hand.  

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:37 am
User Image
--------------------
H I R O K I
--------------------
A T W A T E R S
--------------------

Hiroki nodded and went upstairs, smiling a bit. He liked this master. He was kind, and he seemed to be doing his best get Hiroki to be comfortable in the house. It was nice, but he was afraid that if he got too comfortable, Cam wouldn't want to be around him anymore. Or, he would send Hiroki away. The teen washed up quickly, feeling refreshed when he was done. Walking back to the kitchen, he could smell the food and walked in to see the food. "It looks and smells good, Master."

Sotalean

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:20 am
CainLuciferCyrus
Sorry I've been so slow at posting lately. The only time I really get to rp is while I'm at work and it's been super busy lately. sad

User Image

"Cam... or Captain is fine mon cher." Replied the former pirate, beckoning the boy over and pulling out a chair for him so he could sit to eat his food. "I hope you like eggs, I don't know what your favourite foods are so it's just a simple breakfast." Sitting in his own chair, he was quick to dive into the food, taking a sip from the tea that was on the table. "So, tell me about yourself mon cher. What colors do you like? Your favourite foods? We will be heading into town today to get you some proper clothing. Maybe some new pencils and paper for your art too hmm?"  

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas