Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master and Slave Profiles
[Master] Michael Kenneth Scott

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainbow Neko Fairy

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:37 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxx Basic Information

Name: Michael Kenneth Scott

Species: Human, though he could be considered a Reaper

Orientation: Asexual as far as he knows

Position: Seme [Dominant]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx Personal Information

-Being alone
-Sharp objects
-His adoptive father
-Obedience
-Death

Dislikes:
-Kindness
-Compassion
-Being bothered
-Disobedience

Personality: Michael hates people. He is silent and cruel towards them, regardless of age, and he ignores anyone who needs help; they could be dying, and he'd just stand there and laugh at them. The only person he cares about is the elderly man who raised him. The only emotions he shows in public are hatred, anger, and resentment. He's also a pyromaniac and loves needles or other sharp objects. Anything that can cause pain to himself or others is his favorite toy.

Biography: Michael was literally born of death. He was born from his mother's womb at her viewing. He cried for hours after the funeral, and was only saved because of the funeral director, who heard him while he was closing up. He was raised by the man, who saw him no different than any other child. Growing up, he was always teased and bullied because of his red eyes, and people avoided him because he cries blood and has always been fascinated with pain and death. He would actually torture small animals to death, and even killed his neighbors Great Dane just for the heck of it. He was sent to juvenile detention, but they actually feared the well-being of the other kids and the guards, so they locked him in solitary confinement for three years. When he was let out and taken home, he was dead set on killing everyone. It became his dream to murder and take his hatred and anger out on everyone who ever hurt him. He has killed before; his sister, who came to retrieve him. She was actually horrified by what he was that she refused him, and that only angered him more. Micheal burned her alive with gasoline and a match. He hasn't killed since, though.

Additional Info: He isn't capable of feeling compassion, sympathy, happiness, or any other emotion aside from the few he does have. He often cuts his arms with knives or sharp objects, and he always keeps the upper part of his face wrapped in bandages since he hates his existence as much as he hates people.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx Status Information

Slaves: None [Accepts 1 or 2]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:10 pm
Rainbow Neko Fairy

Hi! So your character is really interesting and I'm wondering if Sono might work for him. If not then maybe I can make another one?  

EntityLvr

Rainbow Neko Fairy

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:57 pm
Kito Sono Akuma

...No. No, he wouldn't work. Michael would murder him. Plus, he's taken by Alister. Considering all the characters in the guild interact with each other from time to time, having one character in two different households wouldn't work.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:51 am
Rainbow Neko Fairy

yeah. i had sent this before he was taken. sweatdrop so nevermind  

EntityLvr

Nyanperonya

Devoted Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:08 pm
Rainbow Neko Fairy

What a splendidly intriguing character... Tell me, Would your persona be interested in Carvox? He is no Slave, but I’d be honored to role-play with you. If you are only taking Slaves, then, well it seems that I do have the lousiest of Luck.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:39 pm
Otakuran

I don't mind. I can make a home thread for Michael and his father in the Regular Homes forum and then make a hideout for Michael later on when he gets a slave.  

Rainbow Neko Fairy

Clean Smoker

Nyanperonya

Devoted Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:45 pm
Rainbow Neko Fairy

Yes, Yes; That sounds absolutely splendid~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:53 pm
Otakuran

I'll have to find some pictures when I get a computer, but we can make a thread in the town where they meet.  

Rainbow Neko Fairy

Clean Smoker

Nyanperonya

Devoted Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:48 am
Rainbow Neko Fairy

All right, that sounds fine with me~ We’re going to need a plot, however~

Master and Slave Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers