Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Saluote's Home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:24 pm
Images to come soon!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:26 pm
(post image later....)

Vlad was currently in an ancient coffin having been locked within the thing when he was found sleeping. He growled and banged on the lid knowing he wasn't strong enough currently to escape.

The men heard the vampire waking up and grumbled knowing he would be trouble for the master that bought him.

"Delivery! Your package is here sir...." The guards wanted to drop of Vlad as quickly as they could not wanting to be the one to be bitten when he was released.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:59 pm
User Image
aluote twater
Atlantean Merman

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image

Saluote had heard the car pulling up and had swam up into the kitchen before turning back into his human form. He grabbed a chalice and cut his palm, filling the chalice halfway before wrapping his hand in water to heal the wound. Once the guard knocked, Saluote rushed to the door and opened it. "Thank you. You can go now. It'd be best, because he's going to be really angry when he gets out of here. Bye~!" The guard left and Saluote moved the coffin to the kitchen, setting it upright and facing the chalice he'd filled. The hole he used to jump into the kitchen was right behind him, so he'd be able to make a good escape once the coffin was open. "I'm going to let you out now. There's a chalice on the table that has my blood in it you can have." The merman opened the coffin and quickly jumped into the hole, peeking out to watch the vampire he'd bought.
the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:07 pm
Jewel of Antares

Vlad Romenouf

User ImageThe vampire opened the coffin lid and growled. He was in black pants, his chest bare showing off his muscled form as he looked around to find the male that had bought him. Seeing that the male had vanished he smirked. The man was a coward then and someone he could easily control....

He could smell the blood and he moved over to the chalise picking it up before he gave a hesitant sniff. It wasnt poisoned or drugged which was good, but it was also a rare blood type... merman he had tasted it before... One of the finer blood types actually and he looked around once more wondering if the little creature was watching him.

Vlad took a sip of the blood and smiled. The male was reltatively young for a merman and all that much more interesting. "Come out from your hiding spot... I wont hurt someone with such good blood...."

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:25 pm
User Image
aluote twater
Atlantean Merman

Saluote watched the vampire from below the floors, though he was a bit blurred due to the acrylic. He watched him approach the table and sniff the chalic, a bit offended. But, his blood was silver, so being suspicious was natural, right? He heard him and swam to the hole, peeking his head out and looking at him. "How do I know you're telling the truth? Vampires can be notorious liars. Especially the father of all vampires. Besides, now that you've fed, you can snap me in half without a second thought. Or, a first for that matter." He slid out onto the floor anyway, his tail disappearing and being replaced with legs. "D-Don't think I can't protect myself...! And, that's enough blood for you. You don't need anymore. You'll get sick if you have more than you need."

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:42 pm
Jewel of Antares

Vlad Romenouf

User ImageVlad looked at the merman for a moment and laughed. "I have no reason to lie to you. If I wanted to hurt you I would have done so by now. What is your name anyways...." He asked as he set the chalise down his skin tone returning to a light tan coloration as he regained a bit of his strength. "So you clearly know who I am... but the question is why did you want me.... there were plenty of other vampires in that shop, I could sense them. What made you decide to go with one that is considered dangerous.... unless you get excited by having such a powerful vampire around you... that could easily take you and do as he wished..."

He stepped forward quickly then and picked up his master roughly kissing him to show that he could do what he wanted before he set the male down once more and backed away.

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:56 pm
User Image
aluote twater
Atlantean Merman

Saluote looked at Vladimir and blinked. That was true. "My name is Saluote." He listened to the vampire and tilted his head a bit. Why did he want Vladimir instead of any of the others? The merman smiled, ready to answer. But, he was picked up and kissed, which made his face turn red. He back up when he was put down, covering his mouth. "Wh-What was that for!? That wasn't necessary...!" He used his sleeve and rubbed his lips with it before looking at Vladimir. "I bought you because the other vampires can't help me with my studies. I think vampires are an interesting race, and I've been trying to find their origins for years. You're the father of the vampires, aren't you? You can answer my questions!" He looked away from the vampire, his face still red and his mind still racing. Saluote didn't know whether to look at Vladimir or not anymore.

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:55 pm
Jewel of Antares

Vlad Romenouf

User ImageVladimir just smiled for a moment as he watched the man's reaction. "Saloute.... Interesting name...." He rather liked the way that name just rolled off his tongue...

Soon the merman had the vampire raising an eyebrow at his words. "Studies? Most do not study vampires unless they wish to kill them my little fish. While I am the father of the vampire race I was not born this way. I was a mortal man once a warrior that protected his people and kingdom. That all changed when I became this creature you call a vampire."

While there were many different types of vampires only a small portion of them remained from the true branch of the curse. He had watched the various subgroups of vampire form and spread to their own parts of the world all of them his.... Offspring as one could call it. While the vampires were not his by birth in the normal sense, they all had a trace of his blood.

"What are these questions you want answered? Why is learning about my children and myself important enough to risk your life... Unless you plan on trying to find the best way to kill all of us.... To do that you would have to kill me and that is much easier said than done. Trust me...."

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:08 pm
User Image
aluote twater
Atlantean Merman

Saluote listened to him and tilted his head. "Really? You were made a vampire because of a curse or something like that? You must have really pissed someone off." He thought a bit, thinking of a ton of ways he could have pissed someone off that much. Raped a princess, stole the wrong kingdom, killed the wrong person....Looking at him again, he blinked in a bit of confusion before it clicked. "Oh, no! I don't want to kill any of you! I mean....Not unless they try to kill me or something....It's just that Atlantis has close to nothing on vampires, and I was curious. I just want to know about them, that's all." He smiled at Vladimir before thinking again. "And, I'm sure I wouldn't be able to scratch--must less kill you--without you killing me first....You're the safe one here. But....Don't kill me?"

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:49 pm
Jewel of Antares

Vlad Romenouf

User ImageVlad couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah something like that.... I was cursed but not because of what I didn, it was out of jealousy.... I was the crown prince and my younger brother wanted the throne."

Vlad looked at Saloute for a moment before moving away. "Your right I would be able to kill you easily but I have grown tired of death and bloodshed. I cannot die and no one has been able to kill me. You are safe from me little merman."

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:35 am
User Image
aluote twater
Atlantean Merman

Saluote listened to Vladimir and tilted his head. That sort of sounded like an extreme measure. Why didn't his brother just kill him? But, then, vampires wouldn't exist, right? He smiled at Vladimir when he said he wouldn't hurt him. "You'll like it here, I promise! There are a ton of things to do, and I can take you out and show you around the city!" He smiled at Vladimir before looking at the chalice. "I shouldn't have given you so much....Hm....It'll stale over night...."

the gothic beauty 2

Master's Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff