Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master and Slave Profiles
[slave] Cyril

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:04 pm
Name: Cyril

Position: uke

I am a: slave

User Image

Bio: when Cyril was a kid his parents were in debt and sold him to pay it off. We're he was beat/tortured every day then the man died from a drug deal gone wrong and was killed in a fire. Cyril was almos killed but got out but was found later and sold. he is scared of fire and freezes up. He has flashback of his past and dreams about it. Sometimes you can catch him crying silently.
I like: learning, asking questions,
Eating, music, Games, lollipops, sea salt ice cream, hugs, praise, nice people, and stargazing
I dislike: crowds, mean people,

I am good at: drawing, getting lost, and being somewhat clumsy

My personality is: timid when around too many people, scared, trusting, daydreamer, dedicated, and try's to use humor to hide what he really feels

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:50 am
Ryuu sky
Name: Cyril

Position: uke (submissive)

I am a: slave

User Image

Bio: when Cyril was a kid his parents were in debt and sold him to pay it off. We're he was beat/tortured every day then the man died from a drug deal gone wrong and was killed in a fire. Cyril was almos killed but got out but was found later and sold. he is scared of fire and freezes up. He has flashback of his past and dreams about it. Sometimes you can catch him crying silently.
I like: learning, asking questions, frogs, turtles,
Eating, music, Games, lollipops, sea salt ice cream, hugs, praise, nice people, and stargazing
I dislike: crowds, mean people, old master, fire, English writeng, and not being loved

I am good at: drawing, getting lost, and being somewhat clumsy

My personality is: timid when around too many people, scared, trusting, daydreamer, dedicated, and try's to use humor to hide what he really feels

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
Master and Slave Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers