Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Lovebell Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:29 pm
________▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
User Image________Share__with__me__the__blankets__that__you're__wrapped__in
═══════════════════════════════════════════════
________________BECAUSE ❄ IT'S ❄ COLD ❄ OUTSIDE
MY___NAME___IS___SHIN

Shin nodded, feeling more like a guest than a slave. Though he was a teenager, he still had a stuffed animal for a best friend. "I have my own room?" Shin asked, feeling even more surprised. He could only guess that most other slave weren't as lucky. "New shirts, too? Master Cam, this is nothing like what I was expecting!" He now showed his confusion through his expression. One thing was certain, the lagomorph did need a bath.

________________LETS ❄ PRETEND ❄ WE'RE ❄ ALONE
OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:38 pm
User Image
════════════════════════════
❝𝓛isten up, class.
𝓨our professor wants your attention now~!
𝓜aybe if you're all good boys....
𝓘'll give you all a special treat.❞

xxxxxxCamael smiled a bit, nodding as he listened to him. "Well, they probably taught you all masters are cruel. That's what they hope, I guess. I know a man who bought a child and raised him as his own son. Set him free and everything." The man stood and held his hand out to Shin. "I don't want to think of you as my son, but I want to be your friend. Now, let's get you to your bedroom and bathroom."

╔══════════════╗

Out Of Character • Empty space 〗

╚══════════════╝

Chiiyahime

OrionFay

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:44 pm
________▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MY___NAME___IS___SHIN

Shin blushed and reached out for Cam's hand. Once holding hands, Shin's face brightened up. "Okay~!" He replied happily. As they walked, Shin pulled his bear with one hand holding the bear's stubby arm. Shin wasn't very tall, so the bear dragged along the floor. "Master Cam will be a great friend!" He was now dainty and gleeful, which suited his child like appearance.

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image
❝𝓛isten up, class.

xxxxxxCamael was pleased that Shin took his hand and he walked with him slowly. He looked down at his bear and chuckled. Hearing that he'd make a great friend, the man smiled happily. "I'm glad you think that. So, does your bear have a name, Shin?" The reached the hall that had the bedrooms, and he passed his before stopping at Shin's bedroom door. "Your bathroom is the door across from your bed."

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

Chiiyahime

OrionFay

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:43 pm
MY___NAME___IS___SHIN

Shin nodded as they passed through different areas of the house. "His name is Bernard! He has a degree in economics!" Shin explained as the bear hung behind him. He had created an entire story about Bernard's life while he was in the slave shop. "This whole room is for me? Wow I've never had my own bathroom before!" For baths, the young slave was often hosed off with cold water.

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:53 pm
User Image
❝𝓛isten up, class.

xxxxxxBernard the Bear with a degree in economics. That was a smart toy. He gently hugged Shin close to him with one arm and chuckled. "Well, I'm sure he'll do well in life then." Camael nodded on the boy's question. "Yes. This whole room is for you, and the bathroom is, too. You don't have to share them with anyone if you don't want. But, if you get scared at night, you're always allowed to crawl into my bed. My room is right next to yours, so I'm not far away." He walked into the room and leaned against the wall, smiling at the boy. "So, what do you think of it? Do you like your room? We can always buy some new things for it later on, so don't feel like this is all you get."

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

Chiiyahime

OrionFay

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:12 am
MY___NAME___IS___SHIN

Shin blushed, imagining crawling into bed with Cam. The rabbit boy shivered thinking about being so close. "Just knowing your close makes me feel safe" Shin said with a bright red blush. He'd most likely have nightmares, but he'd be sleeping in a bed rather then on a cold floor. Even a pillow would be a nice change from his old cage. "I think it looks fine, in fact it has a nice charm to it, I like it!" Shin felt like he had stepped into a fairy tail. Cam was his prince charming..

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:43 am
User Image
❝𝓛isten up, class.

xxxxxxLooking down at Shin, Camael wondered why he had shivered all of the sudden. Was he cold, or did he just have a thought that made him shiver? The man chuckled softly at Shin's confession, and he leaned down to kiss his head. "Well, I'm glad you feel safe around me already. I'll be sure to protect you." Watching Shin look at the room, he waited for his response, feeling a bit nervous. If he didn't like this one, then he could show him the blue bedroom. But, it didn't come to that. Shin said he liked the room and Camael was relieved. "Phew. I wasn't sure if you would or not. Now, why don't you take a bath? Do you need help so you know how to work the tub?" He wouldn't spend too much time in the bathroom with Shin; he still had to make them dinner and finish grading the assignments. But, at the moment, his attention belonged to the little bunny he'd bought.

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

Chiiyahime

OrionFay

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:31 pm
MY___NAME___IS___SHIN

One thing the lagomorph wasn't afraid or embarrassed about was being unclothed in front of Cam, or anyone for that matter. He was often naked when certain customers entered the slave shop. Though what he was surprised by was the kiss. Affection was against any other master's rules. "Thank you master Cam" Shin said in a quiet, slightly shaky voice. "I do, I love it! But I do need help, I don't know how to run a bath" Shin stated his lack of knowledge, unashamed of what he didn't know. How could he know how too when no one taught him?

OrionFay

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:42 am
User Image
❝𝓛isten up, class.

xxxxxxCamael chuckled and opened the door to Shin's bathroom, gesturing for him to follow. "It's not so complicated. Here, I'll show you. The left knob is hot water and the right is cold." Camael proceeded to show Shin how to adjust the water temperature, making sure to keep things simple and short for the boy. When he was done, he smiled at Shin. "Do you think you can take it from here? I'm going to make us some dinner while you're bathing. Is there anything particular you want?"

╔══════════════╗

Out Of Character • So, uh....What do you think of Camael? >.< 〗

╚══════════════╝

Chiiyahime

OrionFay

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items