Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Vash and kaiden Vampire castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:36 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
Vash put the gun in a holster and tied it around his waist. he smiled remembering it was his slave's first day. he cursed him self for forgetting to often. the moon was out now and he lead his slave outside into the garden the garden was filed with night shade flowers and blue roses that let off a glow. Vash knelt down to smell it his face was beautifully lit up by it his eyes were a beautiful shade of blue he then turned to his slave. "they smell great you want to smell it." he said with a cute smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:10 pm
User Image

Kaiden
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kaiden watched the male, following after him, he looked at the garden, smiling up at the moon a little before looking at the flowers curiously before watching his master. A smile appeared on his face as he watched the boy, he seemed so innocent and happy, it was kind of adorable. He shook his head a little and breathed out slowly before smiling at him, his tail wagging a little as he nodded his head. "Sure." He slowly walked closer and stood next to him, admiring the flower before he sniffed at it a little. It did smell very nice.
||OOC: ||

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:34 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
He looked at his slave and blushed 'his eyes are so beautiful in the dark and his face...I never noticed it before' he thought to him self."there red is the morning and blue at night." he whispered softly "but the night shade's are my favorite." they were the same color and glow of Kaidens eyes "they remind me of my self, they only flower at night then seal them selves away in the morning. there only found in this kingdom."  
Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff