Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master and Slave Profiles
[SLAVE] Pika Chu

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:43 pm
Name: Pika chu

Orientation: bi

race razz ikachu/human

power: thunder, and healing

Position: uke

I am a: slave

User Image

I like: apples, pokemon, Books, games, flowers, rain, water, lightbulbs, electronic things, pain (secrete).

I dislike: people being nice to him out of pity, being left alone for a long time, fire, being hurt emotionally and cats

I am good at:breaking things, sometimes doing what he's told, killing things I don't like

My personality is: outgoing, rambunctious, sensitive, energetic, curious

bio: during a big electrical storm lightning his a game store that was selling pokemon video games the ds demo version got shocked. Later out came a pikachu but he thought it would be weried walking around as a actual pikachu so he became part human. he was found by the store cleric and kept as a pet. Pika was sold when the man lost his job and sold pica to a mafia boss were pika was taught to kill d. when his job went sour and he was shot the slave shop owner found pika dying and rises him back to health. he has a scar right over his heart.

he loves people screeching his ears and touching his tail. he also only eats electricity for a meal and apples also sweets.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:20 pm
Pm me if you want him and I'll look over the charecter.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
Master and Slave Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers