Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Bliss Highschool / College
Hallways: Head to Class you Punks!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you late for class?
  Always
  Never!
  Well there was this cute guy...
  Poll whore
View Results

I choose you Magikarp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:36 am
These are the hallways leading to the different rooms in Bliss high school. Lockers on both sides. The occasionally poster. Typically high school.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:50 am
є∂ωαя∂ ƒαℓ¢ση

User Image
"Music can change the world..."

Edward did not understand why he had to go to a public school. He told his parents he was perfectly fine with tutors. But his mother said he needed to 'make friends'. Schools were annoying. Loud, chaotic, and contained many idiots. Right now he wished he was with his birds. He would be playing music in his bird room. He was looking for the music room; to see if the room was at least decent. Hopefully there would be others music players with some skill. He sighed. If he read the map right, it was down this hallway. In the hallway there were so many boys flirting with each other, it was ridiculous. He thought at least if he went to an all male school, at least that would be less. He really wanted to find that music room, so he could play his violin, and relax.

"...would you like me to change you?"

CainLuciferCyrus

I choose you Magikarp

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:48 am
User Image
M I T S U K I N I " L O V E " S A G E
What do you think of me?

I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy
Just like all my thoughts they always get a bit naughty
When I'm out with my girls I always play a bit bitchy
Can't change the way I am sexy naughty bitchy me

Love was walking to the room where he spent his free hours making clothes. He had a design he wanted to start on, for his mother in New York. A sundress, with a headband and everything. She'd love it! As he walked, he passed one of the jocks. Now, he was pretty sure he wasn't giving off any signals, since he was focused completely on the design, but a jock's mind was practically hard-wired to think that when someone didn't look at you, they wanted you. This particular jock was one Love had been avoiding for a few months. He couldn't take no for an answer; or, maybe it was because Love was willing to have sex with the gothic loner that carried around a Wiccan spellbook, but not him. Hey, the loner was a gentleman, and he gave Love very nice presents. As he passed a guy with white hair and glasses, the jock grabbed his arm and Love turned. "Hey! Let go of me, Derek!"

OoC:

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Foxy_911_Ib

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:36 pm
є∂ωαя∂ ƒαℓ¢ση

User Image

Edward looked up when he heard the male voice say "Let go." The voice that said it was a guy that obviously always made sure to look seductive. He wore all his clothes to fit his body well; not much was hidden. It would not surprise Edward if he was a slut. However, he did say No. Edward had this big thing about bullies and people wouldn't take no as answer. It ticked him off more than anything. Because of what happened to his childhood friend...

Edward grabbed the arm of the bully grabbing the smaller male, "Let go Derek. I'm asking nicely." The idiot jock looked at Edward, probably noticing how he was smaller than him and did not have bulging muscles. He scoffed and pushed him off and grabbed the boy again, "Let's have a quickly love jus-" Edward's eyes darkened. "I'm giving you to ten moron. One, two,-" The bully was pissed, "You can't tell me what to do unless you want to die!" Edward smirked and put his glasses in his shirt pocket, "Come up at me, idiot." Edward got into his stance and the idiot rushed him. It was over in five seconds. The jock being knocked out hard. "Such an idiot." Edward mumbled. He had being trained in kick boxing, kendo, and jujutsu- the guy had no chance. He looked at Love, "You okay?"

CainLuciferCyrus

I choose you Magikarp

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image
What do you think of me?

Love watched the encounter, becoming offended when Derek asked for a quickie. Love didn't give quickies! Once the jock was down, Love looked at the white-haired male from before. "That was impressive. Thanks for that. He just can't take no. I'm Love. Who are you? You're new around here, aren't you?" Love had never seen him before, though maybe he never paid too much attention. Still, this guy was attractive, so Love would have seen him before this point.

OoC:

Foxy_911_Ib

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:59 pm
є∂ωαя∂ ƒαℓ¢ση

User Image

Edward put back on his glasses and looked at the pretty boy. His name was Love? That's a silly name. "I'm Edward and yes I am new. I arrived today. I was enrolled in Bliss high school." He spoke almost professional. In his mind though, he was irritated at his mother for talking dad into putting him into a public school. He was about to walk off, before he decided that he could ask this Love boy where the music room is. "Can you point me in the direction of the music room?" He had an itching to play his instrument.

CainLuciferCyrus
OOC: For some reason when you quote me gaia is not telling me you are

I choose you Magikarp

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:45 am
User Image
What do you think of me?

Love looked at Edward, tilting his head a bit. That was an old name. But, he smiled anyway. "Nice to meet you, Edward! I could tell you thought about my name. It's fake; only my family knows my real name, and I like to keep it that way." When asked about the music room, Love nodded. "It's on the way to where I was heading. I'll take you there! It's the least I could do." Love eyes moved up and down to examine Edward's body out of habit, but he quickly regained control of his urges and smiled at him again before turning and gesturing to Edward to follow him. "So, how are you enjoying Bliss? It's not often you come a city inhabited only by men. I love it, of course!"

OoC:

Foxy_911_lb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:41 pm
є∂ωαя∂ ƒαℓ¢ση

User Image

Edward could understand that. Only his family knew he was a Sirin and only his mother knew what his true sirin appearance is, he never looked at himself when he sang. "That is understandable. Thank you Love, I do appreciate that." Edward raised his eyebrow at Love's look downs. He felt like almost laughing when Love suddenly stopped, but he followed him instead. "I'm not surprise you love it...It's different. If my mother was a man she would be in heaven. She asks me daily if I have gotten any lovers yet. She the more the merry kind of person and expects me to be the same." Edward was picky up something from Love now that he was concentrated on him, it was quite strong. "Love by chance, are you a magic user?"

CainLuciferCyrus

I choose you Magikarp

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:58 pm
User Image
What do you think of me?

He glanced back at Edward. "You picked up on my little hobby then? Well, anyway....You shouldn't have too much trouble finding a lover. I'm sure there are plenty of cute boys that would love to be tied to you. You're quite handsome!" He walked for a few moments, thinking, before Edward's question caught him off guard a bit. "Yes, I am~! You're looking at the next High Warlock of Bliss, and future member of the Warlock Council....Not that I'm actually interested in those positions. I'd be a very horrible leader."

OoC:

Foxy_911_lb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:13 pm
є∂ωαя∂ ƒαℓ¢ση

User Image

Edward smirked, "It's not that hard to pick up on, your clothes are revealing, but in a good way." Some people could not do sexy well, Love pulled it of nicely. "Also by the pheromones your giving off I know your more attracted to men and to me." Edward could be quite blunt and he if he was paying more attention would have not said that; unlike sirins, humans couldn't tell when they were giving off pheromones. Edward was thinking though that he was nice looking he supposed, but he knew in his true form it would be very hard for anyone to resist. "Hm. Must be quite powerful. And yes you would be," very blunt,"but many terrible leaders can work well with an amazing vice president and/or secretary. If your forced into the position find one of those."

CainLuciferCyrus

I choose you Magikarp

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:57 pm
User Image
What do you think of me?

Love smiled. "Thanks for the compliment. I'd hope they'd be perfect on me; I made everything right down to the boots. The tiara is bought, though." He looked at Edward again. "Yeah. Sorry about that. Can't really control my lust. Call it...collatoral damage or an unfortunate heirloom." He turned and continued on his way to the music room. He thought a bit, going through all the things he had learned from Lady Marissa to find out what Edward was. He wasn't incubus; Love wouldn't have even thanked him if was. Hm....This is difficult. He blinked as Edward spoke and shook his head. "High Warlocks work alone to increase security and the Warlock Council works together. But, I'm way too focused on sex and men to be a leader. My brother is better for the job, and everyone who knows us knows it's true."

OoC:

Foxy_911_lb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:06 pm
є∂ωαя∂ ƒαℓ¢ση

User Image

Edward looked over his body, the clothes did look well made. "Did you? There are well put together. My mother would mostly be your first customer if you sold them." He could image his mother going crazy over Love. He almost shook his head at the thought. "Pff, unfortunate heirloom or just lack of control?" Edward found his guy to be amusing. His father must be working with the council since he helps run Bliss now. Owns a big chuck of Bliss...."By the way you said brother sounds like your not to fond of him." Edward vaguely wonder if they where getting close. This school was bigger than it appeared.

CainLuciferCyrus

I choose you Magikarp

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:40 pm
User Image
What do you think of me?

The warlock laughed. "She'd have to fight like hell then. There's Lady Marissa and her wife, then some of my cousins....Then my mom, of course, though I would never dream of charging her. Oh, and about several hundred girls from New York who have been dying for me to become a professional designer." He looked back at himmto see him shake his head, curious. But, he frowned a bit at his speculation, even though he didn't sound insulting. "I'd be a different person if I hadn't been such an idiot when I was eleven. Anyway, my brother and I hate each other. We used to be best friends, but he tried to drown me in Mom's koi pond when we were four. That tends to destroy relationships. Since then, it's been a survival game when he's around." Love still cared about his brother, of course, but knew he could never trust him again.

OoC:

Foxy_911_lb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:55 pm
є∂ωαя∂ ƒαℓ¢ση

User Image

"I think she would win...my mother can be a devil, so to speak." He loved his mother, but she could be ruthless. Sometimes he thought he acted more like the parent than her. Edward listen to Love's tale and stayed quite it for a little bit. There seemed more to the tale, that wasn't been told. At eleven...he wondered if it was a spell of some sort. Spells can lead to some nasty stuff if not careful. He didn't really use magic himself, but did study on it and could brew some potions. "I can see how drowning can ruin a relationship. I suppose I am lucky to be an only child." Sirin's if they don't kill their partner are usually not able to even have a child; if they did have one (it was extremely rare to have more than one) most of them wound up being female. He was a bit rare. His mother always wanted another child, but knew she never would have another. "Survival game? He keeps you on your toes I take it."

CainLuciferCyrus
OOC:Night night

I choose you Magikarp

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:45 am
User Image
What do you think of me?

Love chuckled a bit. "Well, if she ever hurt my mom, she'd either never be allowed to buy my clothes or I would kill her. My mom is everything to me, and I'd kill my own familiars if they ever attacked her." Being a lucky child would be nice, but it was more complicated than that. "I think Takahiro sees it as some sort of twisted training, but I just see it as a sadist's desire to cause pain. I'd kill him already if he wasn't under Father's protection." He stopped in front of the music room and turned, holding his hand to gesture to the room door as he smiled. "This is it. The music room you so desperately want to visit. Is that everything I can do for you?"

OoC:

Foxy_911_lb

Bliss Highschool / College

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas