Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Tardis the time lords home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:12 am
Ryuu Sky

Tenshi
User Image
User Image
Do what you want

He went into the closet and found something that not only was easy to get into but made him look great as well. He walked out of the closet dressed in the new clothes and smiled charmingly at Spade. "You are going to be the envy of everyone master..... I think your collar isn't working.... I didn't feel anything when you left me this morning...."
I will never be broken

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:01 am
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade chuckled softly when his slave walked into the closet "very big isn't it"
When he here'd Tenshi ask him about the collar "we'll you can move any were as long as your in the tardis but when you leave you need to be next to me or it will shock you." He smiled and pushed the man against the railing of the stairs "want to go outside?"
Quote:
Because I hate to see people grow old

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:20 am
]
Ryuu Sky

Tenshi
User Image
User Image
Do what you want

Tenshi gasped in some pain but he smiled and nodded. "Yes but I would like not having the collar on my neck... I'm not going to leave you Spade and I won't let anyone take me away. You have this human's heart wheither you want it or not." He laughed before pushing away from the stairs and walked towards the door. "Well? What are you waiting for?"
I will never be broken

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:51 am
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade didn't like being called human he was far from it. "No" he said as he walked out the door. Pushing past Tenshi "I will never be like a human!" He walked for a second and looked up to the sky it was snowing. He breathed threw his nose "London, 1963..." He stuck out his toung and tasted the snow "weird..."
Quote:

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:09 pm
the gothic beauty 2
]
Ryuu Sky

((he was talking about himself.... Spade has Tenshi's heart....))

Tenshi lpoked outside at the city and the snow a bit surprised. "Wait we are in the past right now? Does that mean anything? Shouldn't we Uh change what we are wearing or something? I mean we don't want to stick out do we?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:24 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Quote:
I like being all alone

((Lol sorry got confused))
Spade smiled slightly "nope unless you want to make a scean no one will care." He started walking then turned back around. When he noticed something a bit off that wasn't there befor "was there always a snow man behind you?"
((Did you wach the doctor who christmes one the new one))
Quote:

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:56 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
]
Ryuu Sky

((nope))
Tenshi turned and looked at the snowman thinking. "Uh frosty wasn't there before now that you meantion it.... Uh some sort of alien friend of yours perhaps?" He asked wondering just what was going on around here.

Tenshi shrugged and bent down before he picked up a handful of snow and threw it at Sape laughing lightly as it got his shoulder. "So what if a snowman came out of nowhere, that "phonebooth" did the same thing."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:32 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade didn't flinch when the snowball hit him he didn't flinch "step away slowly from the snowman" he gave a hand signal to make him move away "there's something different about it..." Then he here'd a remark about the tardis "it is not the same thing!!!" He and his brother are very protective of his tardis.
Quote:

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:25 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
]
Ryuu Sky

The male raised an eyebrow but did as he was asked stepping towards Spade and putting an arm around him before kissing his master. "What is wrong? Not afraid of a silly snowman are you? I thought you were tougher then that love...." He laughed lightly before kissing Spade's neck and sucking on it lightly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:19 am
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade looked at Tenshi and let out a small moan then stopped him from going any further "dam my head" he picked up some snow from the ground and tasted it then spit it out quickly "it taste funny it feels funny... This is in no way regular snow." He looked at the snowman and next to it was another one. "...I got it low telepathic snow the snow is communicateing to one another." Another snowman appeared and more so in fact it sourounded both of them and the snowmen opened there mouth and started moveing with long jagged teeth. "Ch told you Tenshi." They satarted moveing torweds them spade bit his lip "telapathic....thonographic....photon...thought! I got it!" He turned to Tenshi "stop thinking about the snow!!! Think of fire, global warming!anything hot!"
Quote:

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:23 am
Ryuu Sky

Tenshi looked at the snowmen and nodded. "Good idea.... Creepy things hm?" With that last comment he started to think of all the hot things he could do with Spade and he ended up kissing the man again. "Does this count as thinking hot things?" He asked before whispering in Spade's ear all the things he wanted to do with the man.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:26 am
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade looked at Tenshi "oh I like that idea with the rope!" He said exsiteadly "we should light candles for that...." He listens some more thinking of the Desert and the flame of the candles. The snowmen mealted and turned to water " that seems fun..." He said with a smirk
Quote:

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:42 am
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu Sky

Tenshi laughed and nibbled on Spade's ear for a moment before he put his arms around his master and groped his rear for a moment pressing their hips together showing Spade that their thought had done more then just meltin the snowmen.

"I say I tie you up this time..... I have a few other ideas I want to try out...."

((Jason, Haku, Masato....?))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:01 am
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade pulled the male back inside the tardis " sure but you better untie me." He said closeing the doors and pulling him up to his bedroom. When he got to the bedroom he Rumeged threw a cabinet and took out a couple of pieces of rope and candles he placed the rope on the bed and lit some candels and placed them around the room and one on the bedside table (like red candle sticks)
Spade took off his shirt and stood in front of the bed wateing for Tenshi
((I need to be home to do that ))
Quote:

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
Master's Homes