Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Without a Shadow of a Doubt (Zar and Solia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:41 am
Wandering thr haunted house was easy for Solia. Her encounters thus far had been rather friendly, not to mention Israfel was stronger than previously, and he was always alert for changes in the ambient FEAR.

Skipping along a path of broken thorns, various dead rose bushes made her sigh. Israfel was more sad than her, the sight of dead roses oddly upsetting to him. Pausing to pick at a dead bud, there was no reaction, nothing but the crunch of wilted petals between her fingers. A tug to the corner of her coat caught in the dead thorns Solia stared at the tiny holes they made. Something she'd have to fix later.

Heels clicking as she walked further down the dead rose hall, the echo of water dripping came from a room nearby, one she hopes, didn't have some kind of slime monster.

Slime was a b***h to clean.

"Isra~ How long has it been?" She couldn't help asking the question outloud, filling the void of the haunted house with some noise.
Not an hour. You still have time left to patrol
Not what she wanted to hear but- oh well.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:10 am

Since Nuru dissapeared, Zar had taken to roaming the haunted house like a forlorn ghost. He didn't know what he expected to find, if anything at all - all that mattered was that there was something soothing about the shifting winding rooms and halls. It felt like he was looking, even if it was only an illusion to soothe his restless mind.

Whenever he entered the house, he always wore human form, it was habit, a hopeful act, as if retracing his footsteps would somehow repeat his good fortune in meeting that hunter woman, Rin, he'd met before. It was safer overall, a fellow Halloween creature could be deterred from attacking simply by dropping the illusion, a hunter would not be so easy to deter was he in demon shape.

As a human, he had short and ruffled black hair and intense blue eyes. Everything about his appearance was tailor made to appear rakishly handsome, devoid of much of his natural gawkiness and stuffy attitude, even his clothing became a more contemporary casual suit. He strolled as if nothing in the world could hurry him.

The silence in the house was soothing, and he'd grown so used to it that a voice not far off was enough to startle him. With a sharp intake of breath he froze, straining to hear. It had sounded female, or young, that at least was reassuring, and he edged closer, peering around the doorframe where he'd heard it.

"Someone there?"

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:59 pm
Hm? The voice of someone else has Solia spinning and Isra going on high alert. Drawing the bow string back, the petite huntress spun in the direction of the sound. "Yes! Someone is here!" she called out, hopping over a few dead branches. Isra was telling her to be careful, they didn't know what to expect, and later they should look for a few roses.

The last part was optional, the others not so much.

Spying the man, she smiled. He looked human. At least the part she could see. "Hi! You lost, or just wandering?" Maybe they were like her, just meandering around to get their job done. Wait, maybe they were a hunter too! Coats did get gross... it was possible.

Baneful

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:15 am

Zar had to suppress the urge to smile toothily at the fact that his present company was not only female but a hunter too, he didn't even flinch away at the bow, if he got shot, he got shot. Fortune favoured the brave. It helped that he'd bluffed this sort of thing before, instincts kicking in he normally suppressed.

"Wandering for the most part. I'm a sort of caretaker here." It was easy to lie when he'd done it so often. "I used to be like you, but now this place doesn't want to let me go."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:24 am
Delightful! Clapping her hands together she looked past the man then at him. "So you live here now? So then- Oh my gosh this is your house then?" She'd come in uninvited, how rude!

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude. I- I can help you out if you want! I'm sure the others would love to see one of our own return!" Israfel was sighing. They wouldn't be able to gather roses then.

"I'm Solia by the way! You... You have a division coat orrrrr-" Secret organization. Hopefully this guy wasn't a civilian. She might get in trouble for taking him back to the island.

Baneful

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:53 am

"It's fine." he said with a curious attentiveness, humans simply sung to some residual instinct in him, they were delightful to look at, like observing some exquisite and delightful meal. He had to be nimble minded though, they were smarter than most things gave them credit for. "That would be wonderful." he said. "But I should like to take one last look around the house before we leave if that is acceptable. My name is Zar, by the way." He smiled sweetly, remembering Rin and her coat. "I do not have my coat any longer though, it got lost some time ago. Unfortunate, I was always very fond of the emblem." He edged a little nearer in what seemed an amicable fashion. "You know, I think there are some live roses a little further up if you should like to see them."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:21 am
Oh thank goodness, he wasn't upset with her. "Of course! I'm not in any huge rush to get back. The sooner I get back is basically the sooner I get stuck on coffee delivery duty again." She could always do without coffee duty.

"It's nice to meet you Zar." To Solia, nothing was unusual, not even his name, though Israfel just wanted her to stop dawdling and return to the island if she had company. Staying in the house was rather dangerous. Still, Solia just smiled, lighting up at the mention of live roses.
"Oh, would you mind if we took a quick detour to see the roses? Isra rather likes them and has been a bit upset that the only ones we've seen have been...well dead."

Baneful

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff