Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master and Slave Profiles
[Master] Hawk Chaosfire -TAKEN-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:58 am
Hawk Chaosfire
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Name: Hawk Chaosfire
Apparent Age: 27
Real Age: unknown cause he doesn't bother counting
Position: Seme
Species: Chaos Demon
Orientation: Bisexual
Height: 6' 5"

User Image
Likes: giving pain, birds, SUGAR, younger boys, laughing, blood, knives, his brother, eating squirrels, killing, games
Dislikes: healthy food, being disobeyed, wimps, being touched, cars

User Image
Bio: Extremely sadistic and is fully seme. He loves hurting people just for fun and paired with his twin Crow they can make a very lethal team. He only cares for Crow and his pet hawk, Mur. He is fully loyal to his father and respects him more than anything. He also kills when bored so be careful.

Hawk is the more insane one of the two. He can materialize things out of nothing and loves to torture others. As a chaos demon his power is being able to make what shouldn't happen, happen. But he rarely uses his power in fighting. He prefers fist fights as well as gun and knife fights, loving the rush of hands on fighting. You rarely see his eyes because of his bangs so usually it's just an evil smirk on his face. He surprisingly is the brains behind all the evil schemes the twins do even though he usually changes them in mid action. He is a genius and has moments when he'll suddenly prove it.

User Image
wahmbulance DANGER wahmbulance
Don't touch him unless you want to get hurt or possibly killed. He HATES being touched.
User Image

Current Slaves
Tristan
Tiika

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:29 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21580865&page=1
Possibly zero?
or any of these guys?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22517361
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20084131  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:04 pm
the gothic beauty 2

Hawk would get annoyed with Zero and probably kill him. If I knew more about Tristan I might choose him but there isn't any information on him. Can you tell me anything about Tristan?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:48 am
Kito Sono Akuma
the gothic beauty 2

Hawk would get annoyed with Zero and probably kill him. If I knew more about Tristan I might choose him but there isn't any information on him. Can you tell me anything about Tristan?

Tristan is a bit interesting. He is used to being the dominant male in a situation so will need to be put in his place by hawk. He was born to a female Neko that ran from her master so he doesn't know much about rules or anything like living in one place. Being a Neko he will be curious and standoffish at the same time. Will do bondage not admitting he actually enjoys it....

Uh not sure what else you might want for him.... >.<  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:43 pm
the gothic beauty 2

As long as you don't mind Tristan possibly getting bloodied up and beaten for possibly no good reason at times? I gotta make a house for Hawk >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:38 pm
Kito Sono Akuma
the gothic beauty 2

As long as you don't mind Tristan possibly getting bloodied up and beaten for possibly no good reason at times? I gotta make a house for Hawk >.>
Fine with me actually >.<  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Master and Slave Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items