Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Come Along [Mengfen] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:02 pm
As Lifen's lips touched his forehead, Mengyao closed his eyes, feeling as though nothing was ever to go right, nothing was ever the way it was supposed to be. He did not want to let go of Lifen, but he could not possibly hold onto her either.

His heart ached.

Lifting a hand, Mengyao hesitated only a moment before his fingers touched Lifen's cheek, drawing down the side of her face, feeling her cool skin beneath his own. She felt so small to him, so fragile. And yet her heart was stronger than his.

He didn't understand why she loved him because he was certainly not worthy of such a thing.

"You..." His voice caught in his throat, and he swallowed hard. "You are the most important thing to me, for now and forever, and I cannot change that, even if I cannot be with you the way that I want to be."

Nerpin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:18 pm
Giving a little shrug, she willingly leaned her cheek lightly in to the hand at her face, closing her eyes this time, enjoying the interaction lightly, eyebrows lifted a little as she lifted to his words. It was like fighting with a brick wall at times trying to get through to him, but she understood his hesitations, and wouldn't attempt further to sway him, knowing he would come to his own realizations some day. She just had to be patient. Which she had worlds of.

"You are much too hard on yourself, you realize." She murmured lightly after he was done talking, opening her gold eye lightly to look up to him.

"I am always here if you need to just talk, also."

kurotomato

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:23 pm
She was right, of course. She was always right. But this was not an issue that he could take lightly, especially where Lifen was concerned, especially where the one person who had never left him was prominent.

Mengyao's fingers dropped from her Lifen's cheek, and he almost leaned down to kiss her again, his body jerking slightly - but at the last moment he stopped, pulled himself back, and breathed deeply, his fingers clenching into a fist at his side.

"Thank you, Lifen."

Nerpin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:44 pm
His reaction, leaning in and then away, made her tilt her head a little, eyebrows furrowing a bit. She didn't like that he was withholding himself at all around her, but she knew that would just start a whole new prattling between them, so she just softened up a little, hearing his words.

"Always, Mengyao." She admitted, before allowing the moment to pass a little, a soft smile still on her face. "Is there anything else you wish to tell me, while you're here?" She offered, figuring he needed time to clear his mind a little, even if it meant being away from her.

kurotomato

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:15 pm
He almost said wait, no, I change my mind, I want to be with you.

Except he didn't. Or rather, he couldn't.

Instead, Mengyao gave a soft, resigned sigh, rubbed his forehead, and said quietly, "No. No, nothing else."

And then he slipped from the tent before he buried himself further into denial.

Nerpin

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces