Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Hawk Chaosfire's House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:28 pm
Hawk Chaosfire
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
He growled softly. "You want to keep him from punishment?" He hummed softly as he considered it. "Hmm~ I'll let him go this one time I guess. But you need a spanking for talking to me in that way. Lay over my lap."
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:57 pm
the gothic beauty 2
EntityLvr

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The bunny looked concerned for a second before he did as he was told and laid in the other's lap. "I won't do it again master I promise..." He said as he let his ears lay against his back and closed his eyes waiing for what the man would do.

"I want to do what Tristan did with you... But you can't because of him right? And I'm too small..." He said softly wishin he were bigger.

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:08 am
Hawk Chaosfire
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
Hawk smirked and slowly pulled down the boy's shorts. He rubbed the bare @ss before giving a smack. "Perhaps we can all come to an arrangement? It is true that you are currently too young and a bit too inexperienced for us to play like I do with the other. But~ If you ask I may be able to let you please me in a different way." He gave another smack, enjoying the small noises the other made and the way his hand print was shown on the soft butt for a few seconds. "Ask to please me and I can let you~"
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:56 am
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
EntityLvr

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This of course got Tiika's attention and he looked up at his master then. The spanking didnt really hurt that much it just stung a bit. "Can I please you master? Please?" He asked sweetly his eyes big and round as he looked up at Hawk.

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:07 am
Hawk Chaosfire
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
Hawk smirked and gave the cute butt a harsher slap. "Good boy~ Now move onto your knees between my legs~" Oh this was going to be amazing.
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:13 am
EntityLvr

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiika instantly slid to the floor and sat on his knees looking up through his master's legs. "What is this going to do master? I do not understand how this is something that could please you..."

His innocance was adorable as he looked up at the man for a moment.

Tristan was still down in the basement and waiting for Hawk to come and give him the punishment he had earned until his ears caught the sound of conversation. He hissed and went to move to stop what was about to happen but found he was currently unable to move more than a few inches. His handcuffs hand ended up getting attached to a ring in the wall behind him....  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items