Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Moths (Alva and Bulbous)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:56 pm
The alchemist was busy. Busy attempting to keep various small rodents from eating their way through the makeshift cage he'd constructed. The specimens were to be used in seeing if he might be able to extract their stomach acids for a decomposing agent. A slightly off kilter method, but Bulbous had his way, he would find a use for the little rodents sooner or later.

If anything he could harvest them for meat and bones. Bone dust was useful in oh so many things. And the eyes! The eyes helped to produce- a clatter of glass, vials were knocked over as one of the rats managed to escape, a fat hare that attempted to follow plugging the hole. It was one way he supposed. Carrying the rodents to a the edge of the woods, and to an empty pit, they were dumped into the earthen hole.

Squatting down to lay various gems and symbols on the earth he clicked his tongue and rattled the bones on his belt. He needed something else, something more. he needed-

"You!" He had only seen movement, not whoever he called, eyes still focused on the various rodents trying to escape then soon to be tomb. "Come here and help me."

Baneful

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:39 am

Alva was simply out and about when he heard quite a racket and couldn't help but investigate, he'd always had a bit of an interest in what other professions got up to, and to the artisan, the work of alchemists was bizarre and curious. When he was called over he froze with a deer in the headlights sort of expression, wondering if the other man was speaking to someone else. But he was the only person around, and headed over obligingly.

"Yes?" he said, cautiously.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:48 pm
Bulbous finally looked up to the one he called. "Conquest." He said, tone flat. Eyes snapping back to the pit he pulled a mixture of herbs from his stomach, dropping it in... and apparently knocking the rodents out.

"I am in need of some assistance. I can reward you of course." A moth flew out from his stomach before landing harmlessly on one of Alva's horns.

"You have any experience with pests? And not the human kind I mean. I means these nasty moth eating monstrosities." More tongue clicking, the famine alchemist was half tempted to-

"....." He'd kill them in time. All in good time.

Baneful

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:14 am

"Alvadra." Alva reprimanded sullenly. He didn't take quite as much pride in being marked as his clan as other might perhaps, he remained helpful regardless, the moths flapping around were frankly gorgeous and he wasn't too keen to leave without getting a look at them.

"I'm fond of insects and other things that fly or creep. Unfortunately not many people want to wear them. Yet."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:42 am
"Conquest." Bulbous repeated. "Names are earned. And as for wearing my companions-" Pulling a beetle from the folds of his robes, the alchemist set it on his shoulder, gossamer chitin reflecting a myriad of colors.

"Those who scorn nature's bounty are born to suffer it's silence. But now you help with nature's little shhhhhhhhhhzzzzztttttt-" His speech turned to a hiss, Bulbous reaching to the pit to pull out one rodent.

"Pests, they eat those who would give us a great boon." Tossing the rat back, fingers went to pet the beetle on his shoulder.

"I intent to harvest them for their stomach acids. That is easy. What is hard is catching them. I have a good pool of specimens already but more is better. Go gather me more creatures such as these. Ah, and do try to get them alive. The fresher, the better."

TASK

Alva must catch 5 fresh, living rodents for Bulbous. Simple enough.

Rolling 3d10 as you walk the woods each die represents an effect.

THE FIRST DIE: This is if you SPOT a rodent
1-2 Nothing
3-4 A fat black rat. You recognize it as the kind famous for the bubonic plague.
5-6 A small mouse, brown, it is a rather normal looking mouse.
7-8 A small hare, yet it foams at the mouth, seeming ill.
9-10 Nothing

THE SECOND DIE: If you manage to catch it
1-2 You miss
3-4 You catch it, but it's bitten you for -5 HP
5-6 You catch it easy-peasy
7-8 You catch it, but it releases a horrid stench on your hands
9-10 You miss

THE THIRD DIE: If you accidentally killed it.
Even: Its dead
Odd: It's alive

You have 10 tries. You can stop at 5 or try for more. Quote when done.

Baneful

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff