Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master and Slave Profiles
[Slave] - Claude Valintyn

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GiraffesNomCookiez

Hilarious Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:24 pm
User Image

Name: Claude Valintyn

Orientation: Bisexual - Uke

Species: Vampire

I am a: Slave

-------------------------------

I like: Snow, tea, painting

I dislike: Coffee, talking about himself, vegetables

I'm good at: Ballet, Singing, playing the harp

I'm bad at: Fighting, drawing, expressing his feelings

------------------------------

Bio: Claude Valintyn is a boy who lived in Los Angeles, CA. He stumbled across a group of vampires who were intrigued by his hair and petite figure that they jumped him, bit him to keep his look immortal, and took him to an Asian country. He escaped and managed to find a place to keep safe under a new name in Europe in order to start a new life. There he was adopted by a group of demons who took care of him until the priests had drove them away. Going back onto the streets again he was picked up and taken into the slave market where he was to be sold for a rather high price because of his natural appearance, life expectancy, and talents in the musical arts.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:11 pm
GiraffesNomCookiez
User Image

Bio: Claude Valintyn is a boy who lived in Los Angeles, CA. He stumbled across a group of vampires who were intrigued by his hair and petite figure that they jumped him, bit him to keep his look immortal, and took him to an Asian country. He escaped and managed to find a place to keep safe under a new name in Europe in order to start a new life. There he was adopted by a group of demons who took care of him until the priests had drove them away. Going back onto the streets again he was picked up and taken into the slave market where he was to be sold for a rather high price because of his natural appearance, life expectancy, and talents in the musical arts.

I want this one  

Deeper Th0t

GiraffesNomCookiez

Hilarious Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:35 pm
Xxmaster-drakexX
GiraffesNomCookiez
User Image

I want this one

Sure! Wanna discuss a story line? o:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:03 pm
GiraffesNomCookiez
Xxmaster-drakexX
GiraffesNomCookiez
User Image

I want this one

Yes. I would love to.  

Deeper Th0t

Deeper Th0t

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:21 pm
GiraffesNomCookiez
Xxmaster-drakexX
GiraffesNomCookiez
User Image

I want this one

Yes. I would love to.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:36 pm
Xxmaster-drakexX
GiraffesNomCookiez
Xxmaster-drakexX
GiraffesNomCookiez
User Image

I want this one

Yes. I would love to.

Sweet. Got anything in mind? o:  

GiraffesNomCookiez

Hilarious Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
Master and Slave Profiles

Manage Your Items