Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Regular Profiles
Ralph Emerson

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I choose you Magikarp

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:31 pm
гคlקђ є๓єгร๏ภ

ღ คﻮє: 150 (looks around 25)

ღ รקєςเєร: Werewolf

ღ ๏гเєภtคtเ๏ภ: Bi

ღ ק๏รเtเ๏ภ: Seme

ღ lเкєร: Sweets, games, alcohol, meat, cute boys,a good fight, a tumble in the grass, being read to, and is quite romantic

ღ ๔เรlเкєร: Sour food, bullies, vampires, horrid smells, and heart breakers

ღ ๓เภเ ๒เ๏: Ralph was been a werewolf a long time and has traveled all over the world. His past he keeps mostly hidden, but he'll love to tell you about the trip he just made. He is quite the chef and loves to have force people to try his food.

ღ єאtгคร: Ralph comes from Paris, France, the city of love. He looks like a tough guy, but is the biggest sweetheart. He loves to wine and dine. Treating his love like a treasure. Unless he is totally trying to woo someone, he will flirt with anyone. But if is with someone he would never cheat on them.

ღ คקקєгคภςє : He's very tall about 6'7, very muscular (he's ripped in a good way), very hairy, has a few scars on his arms and one under his right eye, and looks like he can take just about anyone. A cross between:
User Image and User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:30 pm
Hey, I really like your character. He's got that roughish vibe, but he's a surprisingly mild guy. I would really like to do an rp with you, if your willing to deal with more of an amature, lol.  

RobinMooreXXX

Divine Gaian

Regular Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces