Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Regular Profiles
Awesome's nerds {3/7 Taken} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxArchFiendxx

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:40 pm
Awesome nerd
xxArchFiendxx
Awesome nerd
xxArchFiendxx
Awesome nerd
xxArchFiendxx
Would any of your guys be interested in any of my guys? Hm?

Hrmm.... Well I think Ethan would be a good pair with either Griffin or Draven. :0

If you're more interested in Nikolai or Fredrich, they'd be good with Blake or Gabriel

But do you have any left? I read the replies you got and >.>

Yes. The reply from those were not successful. All of my characters are available. I would like to start a piece with Griffin, if you are okay with that. Or whichever ones you want pair up, I'm not too picky.

Okay! So Ethan and Griffin? I can go with that. ^w^
Any idea on how to start it? Or where, for that matter?

I'm not to good with starting off, I don't really mind. Anything specific you want to do? If not, I'll think of something.

Well Ethan's got an addiction for oranges, so.... they meet at an orange stand?

Alright, should we meet in the part in Downtown Bliss?  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:58 pm
Sotalean
Awesome nerd
Sotalean
Have you got a boy that might like Mayhew? smile

Hrmm.... How would you feel about a pair up with Nikolai? >w>

Oh dear.. I almost feel sorry for May. Lol. But sure, I'm up for that. smile

Anywhere in particular you would like to start?

Oh yes, this'll be fun emotion_dowant
Umm, how's about Bliss Beach? I'll set up some kind of area there. You want to post first or should I?  

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:00 pm
xxArchFiendxx
Awesome nerd
xxArchFiendxx
Awesome nerd
xxArchFiendxx

Yes. The reply from those were not successful. All of my characters are available. I would like to start a piece with Griffin, if you are okay with that. Or whichever ones you want pair up, I'm not too picky.

I'm not to good with starting off, I don't really mind. Anything specific you want to do? If not, I'll think of something.

Yeah, that sounds good. I'll post first  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:07 pm
Awesome nerd
Sotalean
Awesome nerd
Sotalean

Oh dear.. I almost feel sorry for May. Lol. But sure, I'm up for that. smile can you post f

Umm, how's about Bliss Beach? I'll set up some kind of area there. You want to post first or should I?

Can you post first? I'm at lifedrawing class right now and I can post when I get home  

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

xxArchFiendxx

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:59 pm
Awesome nerd
xxArchFiendxx
Awesome nerd
xxArchFiendxx
Awesome nerd
xxArchFiendxx

Yeah, that sounds good. I'll post first

Alright (:  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:44 pm
Sotalean
Awesome nerd
Sotalean
Awesome nerd
Sotalean

Oh dear.. I almost feel sorry for May. Lol. But sure, I'm up for that. smile can you post f

Can you post first? I'm at lifedrawing class right now and I can post when I get home

Tis fine  

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:59 pm
User Image

Name: Charlemagne Artois
Nickname: Charley, Charles
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Gray-purple
Height: 6'7''
Weight: 144 Ibs
Position: Uke
Race: Human
Personality: Paranoid and very soft-spoken. Due to traumatic events - past and presently - occurring, Charlemagne has trust issues and low self-esteem. He feels he is the only thing keeping his mother successful, and he will go to great lengths to keep her secret safe.
Info: Charlemagne was never supposed to exist. It's sad, but it's the truth. His mother was a world renowned model, and the world was ecstatic when they heard that she was pregnant. So was her husband, until the baby was actually born. The baby looked nothing like him, it was obvious that it was the creation of an affair.
To keep her name from being slandered, the agency in charge of her spread the lie that she had a miscarriage. They tried to give the child away, but she told them no. It was her child, and she would treasure it.
Treasure it she did, but without the world knowing about her baby, her work schedule grew busier and busier to the point where it would be months before she saw her son again. To make matters worse, persistent paparazzi tried to capture a picture of her with her son, claiming that the miscarriage was a hoax to hide something bigger. It was overwhelming, and soon the model came to the tragic terms that she could not keep her son. Mortified, she handed her child to a distant friend of hers and made him promise to keep her son safe.
The friend brought baby Charlemagne - twelve years old at the time - home with him and introduced him to his friend, the twenty-one year old aspiring writer, Barnaby. Barnaby was instantly infatuated with Charlemagne and often stole him away to try and get him into his artwork or stories, and the boy would always refuse. It wasn't until Barnaby figured out Charlemagne's secret that the boy buckled. Threatened to have his secret revealed to the world and ruin his mother's career (even life) Charlemagne begged the writer to keep it a secret, and in doing so he became the man's slave since then.
Abilities: N/A
Attire: Fine clothes - often a silk button-up and black slacks made of soft cotton.
Other: If someone even bluffs or jokes that they know his secret, Charlemagne will freak out.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:17 pm
User Image

Name: Barnaby Witlark
Nickname: Bard, Witlark
Eye Color: Cyan
Hair Color: Red
Height: 6'4''
Weight: 158 Ibs
Position: Seme
Race: Silverpen
Personality: Bard is shameless and blunt, yet he manages to balance it out with his grace and elegance. He's incredibly sadistic and evil, and when he sees a man he finds even remotely attractive, he'll find a way to kidnap them and force them to help him get ideas for his next novel.
Info: Barnaby is the author and illustrator of gay smut/erotica, and he's very famous because of his good work. The secret of his success, though, is that every book is based off what he's actually done to unsuspecting men (he changed the names, of course) Whenever he found a man he liked, he would kidnap them and lock them up in his sex dungeon, where he'd use them as a basis for yet another novel of his.
Now having run out of ideas, Bard decided to visit Bliss and search for... inspiration.
Abilities: Illustrator - Barnaby has a special talent for drawing things to life. In fact, the few pictures he adds to his books are what makes them so great. His drawings are similar to visions, though. Pictures he draws to become real take a minimum of three days to actually form, and there's a fifteen percent chance that it can be changed. Should Bard change his mind before the third day arrives, he can erase or destroy his picture and cancel it's effects.
Attire: High Class Cloth - He prefers suits all the time, usually one of a light color that wouldn't fully alienate his bright hair. His suits are Egyptian cotton.
Other: His top-selling series is the one that goes over the things he's done to Charlemagne, his prized possession.

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:37 pm
barnaby <333  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:52 pm
underbears
barnaby <333

You like? =w=  

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:34 pm
Awesome nerd
underbears
barnaby <333

You like? =w=

what a cutie pie oh man oh man
ur chars r 2 good 4 me senpai //blushu  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:56 pm
underbears
Awesome nerd
underbears
barnaby <333

You like? =w=

He's so smexy, ain't he~

W-Wanna RP with him? owo  

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:51 am
Awesome nerd
underbears
Awesome nerd
underbears
barnaby <333

You like? =w=

He's so smexy, ain't he~

W-Wanna RP with him? owo

eek yes yes yes

i need to make upload more characters s-so
maybe emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
yes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:53 am
underbears
Awesome nerd
underbears
Awesome nerd
underbears
barnaby <333

You like? =w=

He's so smexy, ain't he~

W-Wanna RP with him? owo

eek yes yes yes

i need to make upload more characters s-so
maybe emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
yes

We must sacrifice an innocent virgin emotion_donotwant  

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Hayden Belmont
Nickname: Hay, Belmont, or Mr. Belmont.
Eye Color: Light Brown
Hair Color: Dirty blonde
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 172 Ibs
Position: Seme
Race: Incubus/Vampire halfbreed
Personality: Usually he's goofy and is the one to start a conversation and never let it die, but he gradually gets crankier and more distant the hungrier he gets.
Info: Hayden's part a new generation of creatures. With Incubus and Vampire traits combined in him, he has the vampiric need to feed every few days (at the most once or twice a week) but instead of blood - and this is where his Incubus side comes in - he feeds off... man juice. It's not too hard since Hayden's attractive, but having to pick up a different guy about three times a week is starting to wear on him. Therefore, he came to Bliss to find a suitable companion he could feed off of for the rest of his life~
Abilities:
Allure - It's an ability his generation picked up, and is very similar to the glamour used by vampires. If someone is even a tiny bit attracted to him, they'll find that extended eye contact with the halfbreed makes them sexually aroused. It's useful for when he needs to feed, and it only works when the person is attracted and he's using the ability.
Lust - If Hayden goes without feeding for a complete week, his fangs come out and his claws shoot out. He'll become a vicious, like a rabid dog, and only someone he truly cares about will be able to help him.
Eternal Youth - self-explanatory, but he can be killed.
Other than that, he also has super speed and strength.
Attire: Button-up shirt with a black tie and a bootleg jeans.
Other: He has to feed every other day... Well not really, at least once a week.

Regular Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff