Submit

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:11 am
Story telling Rp

Rennekae

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:29 pm
.:.~ I wanna play in the leaf pile too! ~.:.
Lion Name: Ea Moeshe | Him
Desired Rank: Hunter or Guardian
Personality: To make it a brief: He has a bit of some issues because of how he grew up, leading him to be anti-social, uptight, a bit snippy, and a little bit of a temper, but he had a sweet and loving heart under that empty, cold shell of his, just he has a hard time showing his emotions.
A little bit about your feline: He, well, is infertile, so i think he will be more devoted into his work. He is a hybrid of lion/cheetah, making him a feline still, so i hope he is acceptable. I just wanted to see if a pride that'll accept him will make him have a happier life. Oh, and he is a bit nature-ish. His colors make him a bit like the sunrise or sunset. :3
Does He/She have a mate?: No  

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:36 am
DraconisSiirexus
.:.~ I wanna play in the leaf pile too! ~.:.
Lion Name: Ea Moeshe | Him
Desired Rank: Hunter or Guardian
Personality: To make it a brief: He has a bit of some issues because of how he grew up, leading him to be anti-social, uptight, a bit snippy, and a little bit of a temper, but he had a sweet and loving heart under that empty, cold shell of his, just he has a hard time showing his emotions.
A little bit about your feline: He, well, is infertile, so i think he will be more devoted into his work. He is a hybrid of lion/cheetah, making him a feline still, so i hope he is acceptable. I just wanted to see if a pride that'll accept him will make him have a happier life. Oh, and he is a bit nature-ish. His colors make him a bit like the sunrise or sunset. :3
Does He/She have a mate?: No

~Accepted! He could be a gaurdian mosst of the time and help with the hunting and such as well as patrolling around the perimeter of the pride, making sure everyone else is safe. I think he will fit in nicely, I shall update the members list! Also, would you like me to set up an RP between Kahawia and him meeting? Or would you like to be a part of a story telling Rp with everyone else too? Just let me know :D  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:13 pm
Bloo Starr

That will be fine for him, since he can cover both. :3 And either RPs is alright, so i don't mind which one he is put in.

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:10 am
Alright, I'll throw him in the Stortelling rp, the links at the top of the page ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:17 pm
.:. HEY~ This is all updated with some new stuff, I'm basically just bumping the thread, but check us out, and think of joining~!.:.

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas