Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] For what purpose (Lan and Sengyaoi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:58 pm
What had happened to Mengyaoi was... shocking. And concerning. While Lan might not have been close to the war horseman, she didn't think him so brutal. He'd always been polite to her, rather reserved even. To hear the claim that he has instigated such a battle that left Mengyaoi so beaten...

It was concerning.

Wandering from the war camp, Lan kept her arms folded in her sleeves, walking towards the nearby wood, pausing only to as if anyone had seen Senga about. Looking up into the trees she called out for him, hoping that he hadn't gone into some form of hiding.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:08 pm
Senga was meditating.

After all, it seemed the only logical thing left to do after his encounter with Mengyao, which had both stolen his self-control and whittled away his patience for any other horseman contact so much that he nearly punched the first executioner who tried to get him to help with some obscure task.

So of course, after hours of sitting motionless in the canopies of War, Senga had nearly reclaimed his right to humanity and social interaction. Almost. And then Lan's voice drifted up, snagged all of his fragile focus, and shattered it to pieces. <******** everything.

"Up here." He remarked, stretching his wings and leaning over the thick branch he was sitting on. His legs were still folded in a complicated knot, and if this was in relation to what he imagined it was in relation to (since when did he get Conquest visitors for no reason at all?), he was in no rush to climb down to ground level.

Dogs knew when they were about to be punished, after all.

"Do you need something, Lan?"

keiifuu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:12 pm
Too bad Senga, she was not caring to your meditation. She had questions and they would only be answered by you. ******** everything could be later. Lan needed you now.

Hands clenching in her sleeves, she wondered if he expected her to climb the tree to talk with him. Because she wasn't going to do that.
Ever.

"I don't wish to strain my neck nor yell to talk with you. Can you please come down for a while?"

keiifuu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:15 pm
There was a long, pregnant pause.

"Are you going to try and kill me if I do?"

iStoleYurVamps
THIS IS A TAG? THIS IS A TAG

keiifuu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:55 pm
Lan rolled her eyes. "Why would I make myself known when planning to kill you? I said I wish to talk. Now please come down so we might talk."

keiifuu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:08 pm
There was a slow growl.

"Some say things with other plans in mind."

Nevertheless, Senga dropped gracefully from the branches and landed lightly at Lan's feet. With careful precision, he folded his wings, and in tandem, folded his arms as well.

"What is it that you need?"

iStoleYurVamps

keiifuu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:31 pm
"I'm not a liar." Not commonly anyway. Watching him jump down she bit back the sigh. Did he really have to kick up dust?

"I need to discuss the event that transpired between yourself, and Mengyao. Firstly, I want to know what happened."

keiifuu

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff