Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:18 pm

Welcome
This is where I keep plots for my SOA.
Feel free to take a gander.
You're welcome to post and/or message me.
Quote me for faster replies.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:33 pm
User Image

Name: Psynomi.
Personality: Psynomi is a bright and bubbly character with a great open heart even considering that she had lived in the rouge lands for most of her life. Being sheltered hadn't phased this young female at all and she continues to favor life--trying to full fill every moment with a smile and positive thinking.
Pride: Pridelands. She's recently joined into the pridelands.
Mate: N/A
Looking for: Pride role-play of course. A possible love interest( fling or mate). Friends.
Not looking for: Another pride. Fights. Death.

User Image

Name: Jessa
Personality: This young female wears her heart on her sleeve. She's not one to go out there and find friends and would in fact rather sleep out in the cold, barren lands than surrounded by loved ones. She's been through a lot and those experiences have taken a toll on her. She's lived in solitary for most of her life and doesn't really mind being alone. Jessa's bite is worse than her bark. She doesn't mind starting a fight at all because she's usually the one to end it.
Pride: N/A
Looking for: Fights! A couple friends--through it will take a while for her to trust anyone. If wanting a love interest it would have to be a fling because I can't really see her settling down with someone just yet. Enemies.
Not looking for: Death and pride/pack.

User Image

Name: Adedagbo or just Ade.
Personality: She was born into the Peke'Na but soon settled out to venture on her own. She too is optimistic and tends to think on the positive side. She's dainty and playful but not at all afraid to get her paws dirty when seeking out an adventure. Though at times she's a bit shy...
Looking for: Friends of all sorts. Maybe a love interest. Family RP! Maybe a new pack/pride.
Not looking for: Fights and death.

User Image

Name: Minoes
Personality: Mischievous and spontaneous are just two words that best describe this young gal.You honestly cannot tell what Minoes will do next and is always sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. But she doesn't mean to come across rude or annoying. She's quite playful in fact and enjoys making new friends.
Looking for: Maybe a lioness to adopt her. A pride to call home. Friends! And even enemies.
Not looking for: Mate and death. And fights.

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:38 pm
Plots/RP links

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:38 pm
Reserved

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:41 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:41 pm
OPAN!

II Paradox II

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:42 pm
hiya~! im not sure if you would be interested at all, but i made a pride IT (in sig) so if you feel like it, check it out and maybe even throw a rouge feline in there <3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:29 am
II Paradox II

General Rp with this girl?

User Image

WD rp could be fun but the offer is open to all of yours. =)

I don't know what kind of adoptive parent you're looking for that gorgeous little cub but Anii could take care of her temporarily or any other of my million SoAs could do it. XD  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:18 pm
I can see Minoes and Erevu being friends but he's a pridelander(Not quite sure on the rules of border roleplays? .___.)
Too bad the only female I have is part of a pride that doesn't like lions. XD
I have male lions that would adopt her...? -shot-

Erevu can meet Psynomi, if you want? C:

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas