Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If Only I had more money
  That's what we all say.
View Results

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:53 pm
in my rewatching of Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, and Blade (which I find very high quality shows for storyline and character development, not bashing any other shows, just I liked a lot of the things they did with these four) I'm really wanting a figuart of Ace Chalice. I'm a little disappointed that it only cost effectively comes as a SIC Wild Chalice.

I'm now also waiting impatiently for the Orga release.

And not related to those shows, but still related to figures and kamen rider, I'm kicking myself for not getting the Putotyra combo when it was 35. since now it's around 100.

Things we wish we bought when they were cheap or things we wish they made, am I right? (not just figures, belts, other merchandise, the list goes on and on)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:41 pm
I'm still kicking myself for not getting the Eternal Driver and Skull Magnum sweatdrop

What I would really like to own. which I doubt they make them. Is Haruto's Driver as a Belt Buckle. or even the Beast Driver blaugh I would wear them everywhere

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:53 pm
I was wrong! they do make them xd Thanks to Takumi for sharing the site

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:41 pm
My god, I need to get that belt buckle for my friend.

Also...... the Rouzecard Archives set is annoying me. I missed my chance to get the complete cards of my favorite rider.

Plus they could be used as a normal playing deck.  

Katsumi Daido

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:59 am
Agito Geist
I'm still kicking myself for not getting the Eternal Driver and Skull Magnum sweatdrop

What I would really like to own. which I doubt they make them. Is Haruto's Driver as a Belt Buckle. or even the Beast Driver blaugh I would wear them everywhere
Oh, hey, can't you mod a Doubledriver into a Lost Driver? It's just the matter of removing the left side right?
As for the Eternal memory, T2 henshin compatible Joker memory, I don't really have any suggestions. I didn't really like the skull Magnum. the Skull memory that came with it however....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:25 pm
Katsumi Daido
Agito Geist

Oh, hey, can't you mod a Doubledriver into a Lost Driver? It's just the matter of removing the left side right?
As for the Eternal memory, T2 henshin compatible Joker memory, I don't really have any suggestions. I didn't really like the skull Magnum. the Skull memory that came with it however....

Yeah, I mean technically I could. I had planned too before the Eternal Driver came out, But than I decided I'd rather have the Eternal Memory than the Joker and Cyclone Memory. The Skull Magnum was Purely for the Skull Memory xp lol. I just wish they came out with a Lost Driver that actually came With the Skull memory. that way I would be able to get both for a cheaper price sweatdrop lol  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:50 pm
I know exactly what you mean. Memories are expensive now, if you can even find them. Drivers were quite expensive before to begin with when they were still in production.

Besides the Gashapons, most memories are pretty much un buyable I've noticed. I've been getting a few rider memories, but overall not a lot of memories for sale, which is a shame.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:06 pm
Okay, Virgo Zodiart is, Absolutely, Completely, Without a doubt, amazing.

Also she poses very well with Kamen Rider Ixa.  

Kiriyama Ren

Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff