Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Enrollment] Lottie Von Schnickerdoodle - Witch (Accepted!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:22 am
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Lottie Von Schnickerdoodle
Nicknames:

Faction: Reaper
Race: Witch
<> They gathered their Fear from paranoid parents on Halloween, scared their children will eat poisoned sweets from nefarious candy givers. As the Halloween traditions die off and kids don't go out as much, that Fear source is dramatically lower, but definitely still rampant. Parents still fear of stranger danger around Halloween time, and the witches continue to feed off that fear now.

Natural Ability:
<> She is able to summon a sweets shaped familiar to do her bidding. It can take the form of any confection she wishes (Cakes, Candies, etc). However, she is unable to summon anything related to cheese.
These familiars tend to be avidly disobedient and are prone to throwing themselves at the wall to die instead of actually helping.

Personality:

•Energetic• Be it from her continuous consumption of sweets or a natural high, Lotte is always bouncing off walls. This also tends to make her crash and crash hard. Naps during class are not uncommon, and she usually comes prepared with glasses with eyes drawn on them. None the wiser~

•Immature• Food fights and giggle fits. Lotte enjoys the simple things in life, and doesn't like to take anything too seriously.

•Caring• While easily distracted, and often immature, one trait that redeems her is her empathy for others. She will move the world for you if she can.
However...

•Prejudiced• If she has heard bad things about you, she may not give you the benefit of the doubt. Grudges are one of her fatal flaws. Do enough for her and maybe she will reconsider lacing your cupcakes with laxatives.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?
While she is naturally gifted with summons, her powers are unrefined and often yield undesired results. She wants to be an amazingly powerful witch like her family line is known to be.

FEAR Ability:
<> [[Battle Cry]] She uses her giant spoon to summon a giant jawbreaker and catapults it at the enemy.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: PinkSalmon. It's OBVIOUSLY SALMON.
Hair Colour/Style: Teal
Skin Colour: Light Skin with Freckles
Clothing Style/Colours: Capes and bows and scarves. Dark browns, pinks and yellows.
Extra: Pointy canines
References: Art.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:28 pm
AHHHHHH TIS A BIT O BITTI UP IN HUR

The only question I have is @ reaper weapon- Is it a spoon? The reason I ask is a reaper weapon does have to be a weapon. Simple change to a fork would fly since then it goes under things like tridents and all that jazz.

Oh

and is it SA-mon
or SALL-mon
8D?

Bittiface

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:19 pm
iStoleYurVamps

The only question I have is @ reaper weapon- Is it a spoon? The reason I ask is a reaper weapon does have to be a weapon. Simple change to a fork would fly since then it goes under things like tridents and all that jazz.

Oh

and is it SA-mon
or SALL-mon
8D?

Bittiface

HIII HI HI

i actually showed the design idea I had to an admin and they didn't seem to have an issue with the spoon? I'll change it to a fork if need be.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:18 pm
Bittiface
iStoleYurVamps

Oh

and is it SA-mon
or SALL-mon
8D?

Bittiface

HIII HI HI

i actually showed the design idea I had to an admin and they didn't seem to have an issue with the spoon? I'll change it to a fork if need be.

Um xcus u bitti
U didn't answer me

Is it SA-mon
or SALL-mon
/stares  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:21 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Bittiface
iStoleYurVamps

Oh

and is it SA-mon
or SALL-mon
8D?

Bittiface

HIII HI HI

Um xcus u bitti
U didn't answer me

Is it SA-mon
or SALL-mon
/stares

OAO ohgawd WHATS THE DIFFERENCE /hides  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 pm
Bittiface
iStoleYurVamps
Bittiface
iStoleYurVamps

Oh

and is it SA-mon
or SALL-mon
8D?

Bittiface

HIII HI HI

Um xcus u bitti
U didn't answer me

Is it SA-mon
or SALL-mon
/stares

OAO ohgawd WHATS THE DIFFERENCE /hides

asdfghjkl its how you say it. omg done w/ u

(ilu)  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:20 pm
Bittiface
Lottie is approved for RP! You can begin RPing her and you can create her journal~

*something witty about enrolling goes here or something*  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff