Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wiggling his little butt, Osrod was busy hunting. Adventuring only lasted so long. Now he was ready to become an awesome hunter. His prey? Lizards of course! His rosy eyes narrowed as he concentrated, waiting for a lizard to come into his view. He had seen the mighty beast sneak between two rocks in the cave, and the leopon cub was waiting for it to emerge. Then....he would strike, and everyone would be proud of him!

After about 5 minutes, Osrod was starting to nod off out of boredom, and his head sagged as he struggled to keep his eyes open. Hunting could be boring, he slowly started to understand.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:17 am
User Image

The lioness of the litter had snuck off sometime before her brother began hunting the lizard and only now was slipping back into the den. She was trying to make sure that no parents were aware she'd been gone, but unfortunately, a mammal could only look in so many directions at once.

The next thing Mstari knew, her face was colliding with a brown form about her size, or a bit smaller.

"Watch where you're going!" she exclaimed, shifting the blame towards her brother.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:41 am
Well, that certainly woke him up. He was dazed for a minute, and it took him a moment to really realize just what it was his sister said.

"H-hey! I've been sitting here for a while!" He grumped at her, trying to look at her while also keep his eye on where the lizard went in. If it disappeared completely because Mstari was here....ohhh, he'd be mad!

"I'm busy here, why'd you have to bump me?" he grumped again, lower jaw sticking out a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:45 am
The lioness frowned. She couldn't allow Osrod to reveal that the collision was her fault! Even if it was!

"What are you talking about? You're the one who bumped me!" Yep, Mstari was sticking to her story. Not that she really cared what the truth was, or what her brown brother had been up to. He was a boy and all she'd learned thus far was that all boys were boring. Except maybe her father. But he was oooooooooold.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:05 am
"No, I didn't do any-" Osrod forgot about his sister for a moment, because the lizard popped its head out of its hiding place Osrod pounced immediately, but he wasn't fast enough to catch the thing as it slipped back into its hole.

With a bit of a growl, Osrod turned back to face his sister again, since she was there....but....he didn't understand why she was so upset. He didn't do anything! Stupid girls, always looking for a fight.

"I'm tryyyying to hunt here, that's what I'm doing," he stated with a bit of a whine, not ready to give in to her.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:20 am
"A lizard? You're trying to hunt a lizard?" The girl's lip curled in a sneer as she could not think of a single thing that would be even more pointless than lizard hunting. The little buggers were fast, far too fast to be caught!

"And here I thought you were napping," she went on, since his tail had been drooping as low as his eyelids when she bumped...when she returned from her excursion.

Stupid boy. Couldn't he see?  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:38 am
Osrod scoffed. "What else am I supposed to hunt, we can't leave here!" Well, he had thought about wandering off on his own, but he was.... a little scared of what his elder would do if they found out. That fear kept his paws planted firmly in the den, unless someone let him go out! Which felt like never.

"So...see, you bumped into me if you thought I was sleeping!" Ahah! He wasn't quite as dim as a boy could be, but it sure took him a while to get around to thinking properly. "But...a nap sounds good, since you scared the lizard away."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:54 am
Mstari made a face. He was poking holes in her story! She had to fix it, fast.

"I didn't really think you were napping, you just, uh, looked like it! And then you bumped into me!" It made perfect sense, it really did. She just...hoped that things never got to the point where Mom and Dad would be asking what happened. Yeah, that's it.

"If the stupid lizard is scared, it's only because it saw your face!" the lioness crowed triumphantly, having found something insulting to say.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:56 pm
Sisters were dumb. Dumb dumb dumb. "More like your face. Its gone only cause you came here!" He growled a bit more, debating on if he should try to tackle her. Then...well, Mom and Dad would probably figure out what was going on and he'd get in trouble (along with her, he'd make sure of it!) but Osrod wasn't in the mood to get in trouble. Let her feel like she won this time. It didn't mean there wouldn't be a next time!

"Not worth it, I'll just go see if there's another one around here," he stated, his nose raising in the air as he tried to snub his sister. Not that this cub was very persuasive, but Osrod would try!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:01 pm
"Oh yeah? I bet it was trying to figure out how something so ugly as you could be!" Mstari retorted. "Then it saw me and realized you were hideous and it ran in fear!"

Yep, that made absolutely perfect sense. To Mstari, somehow.

"Go, on, find another and scare it too! It won't help anything!" To emphasize her point, the lioness turned her back on her brother and curled up for a nap of her own.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:16 pm
"Pfft." Osrod tried really hard to not laugh. He lost it, and as he was scampering away from his sister he was totally laughing. He probably scared off whatever else might be in the den, but he wasn't good at hiding his emotions on his face quite yet.

Honestly, he felt like a nap too, but he wasn't going to be near his sister! Nah, he'd try to see if there was anything interesting to torment her with (say, a lizard tail?). That is, if he didn't fall asleep himself while waiting for another lizard to show up.

[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games