Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
Do you think this is a good team?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good team?
  Naruto, Kiba, and Hinata
  Naruto, Shino, and Ino
  Naruto, Chouji, and Sakura
View Results

Rakoga

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:30 pm
What do you think of these "mixed up" teams. (They will always have Naruto in them.)

I think Naruto, Kiba, and Hinata are the greatest mixed up team. Their strengths are combined well enough that they are the best.

Naruto, Shino, and Ino Come in second. They aren't as good. But Shino has impressive strength. And Ino started to prove herself by having another jutsu that can actually do something.

Finally Naruto, Chouji, and Sakura come in last. They could be good, if they had a real mission. But their thing was a random, funny filler. I don't think they could be any good.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:25 pm
the one with chouji. fat people ftw  

Owenlars2

Rakoga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:02 pm
Uggh!!! I hate it when people only take the poll and don't actually tell their opinion. It's really annoying.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:08 pm
none of them are great teams at all.  

Hatake_gaiden

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:49 pm
The best team i would think is shikamaru, naruto, and sakura.
shikamaru for his smartness(he is the only one that progressed in the show so far tho)
sakura because she is useful for healing in case naruto or shikamaru gets hurt, or they find someone important thats injured.
And Naruto because he is the main character and has the rsengan which is a good jutsu. And sometimes he can be smart and think ahead, unlike some other characters.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:57 pm
obviously the first one
hinata=long range of finding the enemy and the surroundings
kiba= smelling wierd presenses or strong enemies
naruto= a butt kicking team member  

ShigureAishite

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:46 am
Naruto,Neji,Tenten blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:48 pm
I think the teams are good the way they are....Shino, Kiba and Hinata are a good team becuase they are strong, plus they all 3 have good tracking skills and everything....  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

stevesteve

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:04 pm
i think the best team is shino shikamaru and hinata  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:26 pm
RAKOGA
What do you think of these "mixed up" teams. (They will always have Naruto in them.)

I think Naruto, Kiba, and Hinata are the greatest mixed up team. Their strengths are combined well enough that they are the best.

Naruto, Shino, and Ino Come in second. They aren't as good. But Shino has impressive strength. And Ino started to prove herself by having another jutsu that can actually do something.

Finally Naruto, Chouji, and Sakura come in last. They could be good, if they had a real mission. But their thing was a random, funny filler. I don't think they could be any good.

Naruto, Kiba & Hinata:

Nice team, but not the best, Hinata is weaker than Naruto and probably weaker thank Kiba, Naruto is stronger than both, and Kiba is stronger than Hinata but weaker than Naruto, the team is pretty unbalanced if you ask me >_>...

Naruto, Shino & Ino:

...wtf? weirdest team I've seen >.Altough this team would be good for infiltration purposes (Shino with his bugs, Ino with his mind switching jutsu and Naruto from his Kage bunshins).

Naruto, Chouji & Sakura:

Oh Em Gee! Ramen Team =OOO!!! pretty good when it comes to cooking...but fails at everything else XDD  

Pekora

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:33 am
I believe none of these are good. Naruto and Kiba hate eachother and would always be yelling, while Hinata wouldn't do anything because she was around Naruto.

Ino is pretty pathetic and I don't know what but something about that last team doesn't seem right. My fave mix team (This never really happens in the manga or anime) Shikamaru! Hinata! aaaaaaand........ Sasuke! Shika's shadow possesion can stop them in their place then hinata goes and gets one with a barrage of jyuuken while Sasuke hits the others with a pheonix flower jutsu.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I heart the first one! whee ^^ Hinata would work well if Naruto is there....Kiba would work well if Hinata is there...
Naruto would work well, if he works well! ^^

Baycee

Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games