Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Suzu the Ao-andon - Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandaLily

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:01 am
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Suzu
Nicknames:

Faction: Demon
Race: Ao-Andon

Natural Ability: Shadow puppet: She can adjust the brightness of her lantern in order to portray different characters with her shadow, guiding along her stories making them more believable. The figures range from small mice to monsters with spikes as tall as the ceiling.

Personality:
An excitable young girl, she loves to tell stories and often exaggerates them with unbelievable bits of fiction, but she says it in a way that she could fool herself that it was real. Her stories are told with hand motions and a great deal of detail. As a result from having to remember so many stories, she has great selective memory. If she didn't it would be very easy for her bits of fiction to contradict themselves, causing her stories to fall through as lies.

As an avid storyteller, it's very easy for her to get carried away. She loves to be the center of attention and will twist the facts in order to keep someone's attention to her. Overall she won't get angry if someone doesn't listen, but she'll be greatly disappointed, often throwing a little temper tantrum if they ask her to continue again at a later time. When she does, she starts to speak in a huffy manner, and will refuse to oblige to most things even if she must. She'll say no strongly and then do it if it's her duty to.

Although she loves to tell spooky stories, she is a scaredy cat at heart when it comes to the dark. You'd expect someone from Halloweentown would be braver when it comes to something as simple as the dark. The monsters and little pranks that people play are no problem for her. All of that is gold as material for new stories. But silence in the dark is something that she just can't handle. There are so many unknown things in the dark that could happen and she wouldn't be able to see them.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?
Before Suzu came to the academy, she often used her story telling abilities to entertain the younger boils and ghouls. But as she grew older, her parents suggested strongly that she do something better and to contribute to society. Her real goal is to make it big in the world of drama and acting. Storytelling and acting can't be that different, right?

FEAR Ability: Y1 - Tainted Fang - Suzu can create a small blue flame in her hand which she blows out, creating a light smoke. It causes light burns to the opponent on contact.

Physical Description: Suzu is a runt and makes up for it with big stories. She's roughly five feet tall and of slim build. She doesn't attempt to put on muscle and generally avoids trying to put on weight.

Eye Colour: Icy blue
Hair Colour/Style: Black and long. Her bangs are cut slanted and it's parted where her horn is. It doesn't cover her eyes. She has two horns sticking out of her head near her eyebrows.
Skin Colour: Somewhere between a white and an icy blue. Her lips have a slight blue tint to them.
Clothing Style/Colours: Her clothes have a very Japanese feel to them. She wears a yukata-like top that sits off of her shoulders. Underneath, she wears a black sleeveless turtleneck shirt. She has an obi that spans from right under her boobs to just below her waist. It has a bow off to the side from the front. For her bottom, she wears a light pleated skirt. Feel free to draw whatever you like. I'm actually not that picky about much as long as she looks the part. I trust that Lil will make her AMAZING ; U ;
Extra: Suzu carries around a blue paper lantern with her. In her first year, the design is quite simple and glows ever so slightly. It serves no real purpose except for security from being in the dark. If it's not too much trouble, could she have somewhat sharpened teeth?
References:
Infomation: [x] [x]
Art:

[Custom from LilWolfPard obtained through the Magical Girl ORP Event]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:57 am
Hi there ; A;. Sorry I took forever to write this up. I kept changing my mind and ended up completely different from my original plan. Anywho, i should be done for now o Ao. All crits are well loved o U o<3

Thank you!  

PandaLily

Hygienic Hunter

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:50 pm
PandaLily

Suzu has been accepted! You may now contact Lil to let her know she can start on her art~ in the meantime feel free to create a journal and start RPing!

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games