Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Cold Sneak (Shun and Frost) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:53 pm
Narrowing his good eye, he saw Frost doing something else with ice, though he couldn't tell just what it was he was trying to pull. For now, Shun kept his distance, and just threw one of his daggers at the wolf.

HP: 26
Damage: 2

iStoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 10 Total: 19 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:58 pm
A grunt to the dagger, Frost shook himself off, snow falling around him. Narrowing his eyes, Frost made a dash forward, claws outstretched to get the reaper head on.

HP: 17
DMG: 13

blade kuroda

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:02 pm
Frost had rushed at him more quickly than Shun anticipated. The claws ended up digging into his flesh quite painfully, and there was some blood to be had as well. The Reaper made a quick swipe with his blades, then fell back a bit to try and recuperate from that last blow.

HP: 13
Damage: 4

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 1 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:06 pm
Hit then retreat, a good tactic. But it was taking too much time in Frost's opinion. It was just better to go direct. Go in, stay close as possible, brace for an attack and just strike as much as you could.

HP: 13
DMG: 4

blade kuroda

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:36 pm
Shun had brought his arms up in defense as Frost was closing in on him once more. He quickly retaliated with a few quick strikes of his own. Unfortunately, he was feeling more and more worn as this fight went on. But, he was going to at least try and not show it if possible.

HP: 9
Damage: 5

Istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 5 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:16 pm
Small pants had tiny puffs of cold air escaping him. Bitting back his soreness, the pair, Frost kept slashing. Pulling back he smiled, "I haven't felt a burn from battle in a long while."

HP: 8
DMG: 9

blade kuroda

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:34 pm
Shun grimaced as Frost continued to to wail at him. After the wolf pulled back, the reaper grunted and was forced down onto one knee for a time. His energy was spent, and he had a number of injuries thanks to the wolf's claws.

"You've bested me, this time," he said quietly, speaking for the first time since things got started. He closed his eye, taking a few moments to gather himself, then forced himself back up to his feet. Though, he wasn't as steady as he would have liked.

HP: 0

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:18 pm
Panting Frost looked over, bow his head at the reaper. "This time. Doubt I might be so lucky in the future." Walking over, spent himself, he offered Shun a hand up. "Thank you. I feel I've learned much from this spar."

blade kuroda

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:21 pm
"As have I," Shun nodded as he eyed Frost's outstretched hand. Taking in a deep breath, he took it and pulled himself up to his feet.

It was time to tend to what injuries he had managed to accumulate.

Istoleyurvamps

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces