Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Tavi The Kitsune. [ Accepted ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:26 pm
User Image
Name: Tavadia
Nicknames: Viddie ( His elder brother calls him this ) Tavi (the name he goes by)
Age: 16 (but he's one of those people that still have a baby face till way later in life.)
Height: 5'1"ft Y1 - Grad and remain 5"7"ft
Faction: Demon
Race: Kitsune

Natural Ability:
Kitsune bi: By rubbing his tails together Tavi can produce small flames of blue fire. For now all he does with the fox fire is create Fox lanterns by shaping the formed fire into small balls that float about him, three of them, they don't last for very long before dying out. Tavi uses the fox lanterns as toys or for light when need be. ( ref link )

Personality:
Childish: Tavi while he is friendly there are a few things he's still working on, one being sharing. What's his is his and what's yours is his if he can get it from you or found it first. The Kitsune can and will throw tantrums in the right situations; ie when he doesn't get his way, when he gets mad, when he's tired. Not the most mature demon for his actual age, his immaturity often rears its head along with his lack of experiences in things of more mature natures. Being like this Tavi really is a simple for the most part, he doesn't get the need to be complex with things like emotions for the moment as such it doesn't bother him to show how he is feeling.

Affable: He is generally pleasantly easy to approach, save for when he is angry or sad. Easy to talk to once you get to know him, he likes to be friendly and seems to exude a warm child like vibe to all those he comes in contact with. Tavi wants to be friends with everyone really, unless you are highly obnoxious and not in the funny way, then, well then he will be one angry little fuzz ball, just beware this fox has teeth and knows how to use them

Loyal: Once he is loyal to you, you can bet that his faith and allegiance to you will never waiver. The only real way to loose Tavi's loyalty is to cross him in a way that is unforgivable. Something along the lines of killing without proper reason or just outright doing something that is against his morals, in front of his eyes. Not one to be persuaded by hear say or rumors, he will mostly likely look down upon the people spreading them. He would go to the end for someone he is loyal for if they needed that of him. Depending on what 'laws' he has to break he might do it. If the person he is loyal to is clearly in the wrong, he would have to step back and analyze the situation, if he can't see anything to it then he will not help and this will most likely end his loyalty to the person.

Fearless: He will try anything once if he thinks he can get by with it and then maybe twice if pressed hard enough or he enjoys it. He often times tries to hide this trait as to not appear reckless. After all, that would look bad on him as he is supposed to be a shining example for his clan. However he still can become reckless despite himself and his attempts to not be talked into something. When his honor as a proud kitsune is put to the test, he will end up doing whatever it may take to show that he is not a coward. Given the right provoking means he would pretty much do anything to prove himself. If he gets caught or if he gets hurt, well that to him means he needs to try harder next time, because..he's already planning for next time until he gets it right!

Quirks:
Tavi is a fidgeter, he's always stroking his tails.
Uses just about any items as toys; fingers, rings, bottle caps, straws.
Has a love for using initials or acronyms for anything and everything half of the time he doesn't bother to explain them.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? To Tavi coming to the Academy was the smartest move he could make at the time, considering it was here to help him further his knowledge and help him explore the world of Halloween further. Being the youngest son of his family of seven children his parents weren't to broken up that the youngest wanted to stray away, after all having a son more well versed in things and more powerful was an honorable and good thing.

FEAR Ability:

Y1 Fear: ( Headlights ) - Lightening Fan- Tavi lights his tails up in a brilliant crackle of lightening with his fox fire then swirls them rapidly around to create a kind of spinning wheel effect to transfix his foe and or cause confusion.

Y2 Fear: (Swift Strikes) - Fox Fire Lightening - Tavi uses his fox fire to send hot bolts of blue lightening at his foes, this can either come from his tails or mouth.

Y3 Fear: (Swift Strikes) - Fox Fire Lightening - Spinning his tails with his fox fire electricity fired up Tavi sends a sap of blue lightening from each tail, the motion making it appear as an electric tornado flying towards the foe.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Teal
Hair Colour/Style: Red - see headshot for style
Skin Colour: Rosy Tan
Clothing Style/Colours: He tends to wear bigger clothes since he has a lot of hammy-downs from older brothers, (may have rips or dried blood from hunts on). Gypsy, forest style. As you can probably tell he hordes silver objects; clips, bracelets, earrings anything silver and shiny.

Extra: But why no nine tails you saaay? Simple, he's young and young Kitsune can have fewer than nine tails according to this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitsune )Don't worry if you like furry tail stuff, he'll grow into nine as he gets older and wiser.

He actually has two tails bound together by the silver bracelet on his tail, you just can't tell in his main ref art. It's a half bracelet so when he need to 'break or shake' it off like in battle ect it will detach and fall off just by his tails pushing against it or giving a firm flick

Tavi has a prized possession, its a small white-gold ball. It's a normal ball but it holds great sentimental value.

References: Main Ref
Head Shot

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:45 pm
RadioactiveDelight

HIIiiiiii Radio :>

I am crit peep today~

Small thing to just bare in mind- the average 'age' students enrolled are roughly 16-18. The lower he's placed, the odd one out in some ways. You do not have to change it, its only make sure you know he'll be an odd one out as far as age goes.

Nat ability- While I can see where it's coming from, demons sadly can't use items to preform natural abilities. Item use is reserved for reapers only I'm afraid. Even so- the ability to change into /anything/ at year one is OP. At best for a y1 power- he can assume the form of a person for a limited amount of time. I'd sayyyy 1-3 mins at MAX.

FEAR- Only cuz it runs counter to what you have in description- his tails are bound together in description, but w/ fear they're waving about. Just clarify what's going on here~

Appearance- He can wear a skull- but it won't have any tie-in to his abilities, and he actually cannot have a kitsune ball. u-u Items are nixed for again, all races but reapers

Other than that it's all good to good! OuOb  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:49 pm
iStoleYurVamps

HIIiiiiii Radio :>

I am crit peep today~

Small thing to just bare in mind- the average 'age' students enrolled are roughly 16-18. The lower he's placed, the odd one out in some ways. You do not have to change it, its only make sure you know he'll be an odd one out as far as age goes.

Nat ability- While I can see where it's coming from, demons sadly can't use items to preform natural abilities. Item use is reserved for reapers only I'm afraid. Even so- the ability to change into /anything/ at year one is OP. At best for a y1 power- he can assume the form of a person for a limited amount of time. I'd sayyyy 1-3 mins at MAX.

FEAR- Only cuz it runs counter to what you have in description- his tails are bound together in description, but w/ fear they're waving about. Just clarify what's going on here~

Appearance- He can wear a skull- but it won't have any tie-in to his abilities, and he actually cannot have a kitsune ball. u-u Items are nixed for again, all races but reapers

Other than that it's all good to good! OuOb

User Image

Makes sense. He's certainly odd enough already..hm hm hm...One more year won't hurt!

Ffft I totally forgot about that! But ooook ! I changed his natural ability hope it's ok now, if not obviously smack me up again ou o <3

In regards to the tail bracelet and his fear;
His tails like for casual walking around ect are bound, its kind of a clan thing I've made up since I'm thinking they are kind of sneaky so they hide their tail count to led others astray on how powerful they really are. But its, I was thinking its more of a half bracelet or something so when he need to 'break or shake' it off like in battle ect it will detach and fall off just by his tails pushing against it or giving a firm flick, so while it holds his tails together its not permanently there on him all the time, kind of an rp effect, if that makes sense o 3o ? *Added that to the profile*

Okie dokie! Ahh I took the skull out then since that was mainly what it was for lol. As for the ball would it be ok for him to just have a kitsune ball that had nothing to do with his powers but he still treasures? Cauuse I've read in some of those articles that the ball might not have anything to do with powers, so its essentially just a ball of sentimental value? o 3o like a precious....

Thanks for the crit ! *touchesformorerpslateryannowhenyouarenotbusyorsomethingcauseyesandandstuff*

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:20 pm
He can have the ball as a possession, but yeah, it would have 0 relation to any powers or anything. It would just be... a ball. Still cant get it in art though D:  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:40 pm
Got it, I just put it under Extra for extra information so didn't expect it to be in the art so that's chill... ^ ^;  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:14 pm
RadioactiveDelight
Tavi has been approved for RP! You can notify your artist to begin his art. In the meantime, you can create his journal and begin to RP~

*enrollment thing goes here*  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash