Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Senpai noticing Kouhai [Lifen/Ying]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:58 pm
Lifen was so restless recently.

Usually by the end of the week she would go and talk to Mengyao at least once, somewhat of a 'how are you doing' kind of deal - but as of the last couple weeks, she had been missing said hellos, and feeling a little . . . off. She need some kind of interaction from someone close to her, but everyone seemed so busy, and he was off ignoring her and making new friends.

Sighing a little, she found herself standing in front of Ying's little abode - the little artisan was something like a ray of sunlight for her recently - her energy was always abundant and she enjoyed her company. Which she needed. The company and sunlight and happy little Ying.

"Ying, are you available?" She murmured, her voice coming out a little lacking of energy, hoping she could take a bit off and just vent.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:22 pm
Ying, on the other hand, was tripping around her little tent, spilling the items in her hand. The surprise of hearing Lifen's voice just threw her off her guard. Lifen? Here? She was coming to Ying? What could she need? Was she okay?

"I am coming!" she beamed from the inside of the tent. After a lot of scrambling and muttering, Ying pushed away the flap of her tent. There were articles of cloth draped across her arms, and her hands were filled with little boxes of threads, now all mismatched and out of order thanks to the plunge she'd taken earlier.

Ying gestured Lifen instead with a, "Come in, come in! I was just sewing something ... though I suppose I am always sewing something!" A giggle escaped her and she smiled big and brightly. "Now I must sort these threads once more, for I think Jing will be most disagreeable if I do not, but you are welcome to join me!"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:35 pm
Ying's energy was already affecting her, a sweet little smile showing on the quiet horsewoman's face when she heard the scrambling and the little peeps that she heard from the tent, head tilting a little. What could that little one be doing? She wondered, before the flap opened, showing the smaller horsewoman and her assortment of fabrics and threads, just begging to be realigned.

It was a challenge she could accept.

"I appreciate your willingness to take me in for a bit," she answered the other Artisan, walking in after her and going to sit on a stool that was free, holding up a piece of fabric. "Jing?" She asked lightly after a moment, before making a small face of self-realization, nodding.

"Yes, I forget, you have a brother, mm? I think it was twin?" She murmured, hoping to start a conversation beyond her recent issues. "I wonder what it is like to have a brother - I have only sisters, five of them . . ." she kind of strayed, staring at nothing, as if reliving the horrors of living in a house of six girls, before returning. "It was different. Most brotherly figures I have are people I have grown besides . . " she strayed again, this time thinking about something she shouldn't. She needed to get over her discord.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:07 pm
Ying toddled after Lifen, like a baby duckling following its mother. She put the heavy box of threads on the table, slowly taking most of them out and returning them to their rightful place. It was a slow process, but Ying was in no hurry.

"How could you forget my dear brother!" Ying exclaimed, actually looking somewhat hurt by the question. "He is my important person!" Ying squeaked, realizing she was bragging a bit. "B-But five sisters that must be very exciting too ... I can't imagine living with some many ghouls!"

She cringed a little at the fabric being touched, but acknowledged that Lifen was her sempai- sempai could do whatever she wanted. "Is something on your mind?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:49 pm
"It was chaos, really. I do not know how my father lasted with so many women in his abode. I am sure a son would have helped." she offered up, chuckling very softly, before shaking her head.

"All scholars, too." She was quick to quip in after Ying piped up about her brother and her family life, giving her a light shrug. "I am the only one who took up the fair trade my father had always worked under." She murmured, feeling a bit of fabric under her fingers, before straightening it up and respooling it, knowing the twins would use it for other projects - they were very sensible with what was purchased.

Hearing the final question, she sobered up a little, but shook her head again, this time in attempts to clear her mind.

"I have had much on my mind, and decided to get out of my household to remove my head out of the turmoil that I live under." She admitted, lighly working on a new spool.

chimarii

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:47 pm
Ying nodded, listening to Lifen with the utmost attention. She didn't even need to look down to rewind her spools, it was that ingrained in her muscle memory. So instead all of the attention went to her honorable friend.

"Oh my! It must have been so lively!" she exclaimed. Leaning a bit closer, she said, "Sometimes ... it is a little lonely here with just Jing. I am very grateful for my brother, but sometimes I ... I miss everyone." She nodded. "But Jack has blessed me with my brother, so I am too grateful to be sad, I think."

Lifen answered her second question, and Ying took a moment to graze through her words, pondering for what shibboleth of comfort she could possibly give to someone as esteemed as Lifen. "I am very sorry to hear that. I think everyone does that, so you are not alone Miss Lifen! I-I am also very humbled that you chose to come to me-of all people!" She realized she was focusing a bit on herself and said, "But ... But it is not all turmoil! You have many admirable traits- like ... like you are so beautiful!"

Ying turned bright red, jealousy somewhat apparent on her face. "There are ... There are so many people who look up to you! And need you! So it makes me very sad to hear that you are troubled in such a way." Ying took a moment to be silent, hesitantly watching Lifen's movements. "If you w-would like to talk about it...?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces