Looking for Flings/Mates! [Open]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittersweet Candies

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:49 pm
I have two ladies looking for flings. c:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maua was recently accepted into the Pridelands (her JRP just completed today) and she's looking for a fling/mate. c: If it's a fling, there would have to be some drama involved as she only intends to have a litter with someone she considers a life-long mate. (Drama is always fun though~)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zawadi is a rogue and is only looking for flings at the moment. c: Hybrids are definitely welcome, though she's already planned to have a Cheeton litter at some point~! I'd like for her to have 3 litters through the course of her life.

Post or PM if interested at all? c:
They're both open for normal RPs as well!  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:05 am
User Image

I have him as a potential mate for your pretty purple lady. xD he's been in the pride a long time and is a smart, somewhat hesitant lion. He loves family and his home, and he is very kind. He's not really the fling type, though XD

I also have

User Image

For a possible hybrid fling with Zawadi. XD  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:18 am
For Zawadi:
User Image
His name is Bruyère ~

I just got him 2 days ago so he has zero rps @_@ and um... I may be slow in getting them XD; I just wanted to tell you right away~ And he is rogue 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:07 am
User Image
Potential fling/mate for your cheetah girly. He's a pretty optimistic dude. If not, I'm totally willing to do some general RP to boost RP count :3  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:17 pm
I come offering flings for your pretty girlks ...

User Image

Drakma for Zawadi ....

As she already knows, he's a proud Papa with no strings attached. He already knows she would love to have cubs of her own, and he wouldn't be opposed to offering to be her surrogate. He would be happy to be involved with the cubs lives as long as she'd let him. He'd also die of overjoyment if she let him introduce them to his other cubs - or well young adult children c:

If you aren't up for it, well he's always open to general RP. She can come to him anytime to just chat about her fling troubles or triumphs. Nothing is TMI for this dude. Nothing.

User Image

Mlinzi for flings with both / either. Up to you. He comes with drama but i'm still having a bit of trouble typing so .. if you want the whole story .. shoot me a PM. [ I'd be moe comfrotable drowing you in typos there xD I promise if will be well worth the headache <3 ]

Bittersweet Candies

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:25 pm
Shangwe has all his Rps, and Gen just needs the one with your lady completed and they're both ready!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas