Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1v1] Homewrecker (Shaheen & Thrain)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:59 pm
None of it had been his fault. Definitely it hadn't. There was absolutely no way that all the damage sustained to Shaheen's house had been Thrain's fault.
Which was totally what he was going to tell her when he had the next best opportunity. During the event of her house being partially eaten she had not expressed any interest in her objects, much preferring the big picture to the little details, as it were. But Thrain typically tended to be a trees for the forest kind of guy, so the fact that there were gaping holes in cabinets and partially destroyed chairs or even missing bits of floorboards, it was something he just couldn't set aside. More than that, it was something he fretted over. How did one go about patching up a cabinet with the drawers still in tact, but a portion of the side missing??
Maybe that was why Shaheen had sent that letter, the one she'd left on the door with a dagger through it and one of her distinct feathers tied to the hilt. That totally had to be the reason she'd asked him to come to the War area of the Reserve, specifically the place with the big open spaces. She was totally going to teach him how to rebuild things! That was totally obviously it.
Definitely! YEAH. Building adventure!

So doing his best to hurry up it up, Thrain jogged to the area like the dutiful Guardian he was. Hopefully he arrived on time, his concept of time had been kind of... Fluid as of late. Mostly because the only clock in the house had been eaten by those shadowlings. Whoops...

Seussi
idk what this is I'm sorry XDDDD

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:49 pm
Shaheen didn't give two shakes of a tail feather over the small hut she had once called her own. The reason she had left Thrain a note to meet with her had very little to do with anything, and most definitely had nothing to do with the possibility of teaching him how to rebuild. No, she had sent that note for one reason, and one reason only.

She was, for lack of a better word, lonely. Shik had gone off to who knows where to do who knows what, and for the last two days she had spent her time holed up in the house, mostly alone save for when the executioners sister was in, wondering where her roomate had mysteriously disappeared to, wondering if he had given up on her so soon, after saying that he would not....

No no no...she couldn't just give in to the whispers in her head, the ones that surged forward to feed her self doubt and paranoia. Wherever he had gone off to, there was no reason to panic. Even if she had basically been relying on him to help her, to keep what little of her there was left sane, sane. No, what she needed was a distraction, a way to take her mind off of him, off of the voices in her head, and the way she was sure she could visibly see the grey swirls creeping steadily across her skin.

Still, when she heard the foot steps that pounded against the ground, and when an impossibly large shadow fell across where she stood in wait, she turned her head, with just the smallest fleeting hope that it would be to the sight of dark hair and skin, and wings spread out in greeting.

It was not.

"Thrain." She greeted the man with a wan smile, her eyes circled in darkness from lack of sleep. "I am glad you came." Her gaze couldn't seem to settle just on him, however, as she continuously glanced beyond him, and to each side, and sometimes behind herself.

"I..I thought that maybe you would like to spar with me."

It was the best distraction she could hope to come up with.

AyeAvastx

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:11 pm
Thankfully Shaheen was waiting for him, her back turned to him as he approached so that he rose a large hand to wave in the air, his usual greeting already booming from his mouth.
"Well met Shaheeeeee--" Before he could finish the mare had turned around, looking far different than normal. Thrain could not stop himself as he let the word go unfinished and clipped the note off as he drew closer, slowing to a trot before he stopped a few feet away from her. Um... What.
She was... Smiling? But not in her usual 'I'd gut you if you'd just stand still long enough and happily play like a little filly in your intestines' smile. This smile was weak, half hearted and incredibly vulnerable. Why, if Thrain didn't know any better he would hazard a guess that Shaheen was just a little bit blue!
"You called for me. You left a note on my door and it would be rather shameful of me not to show up." He told her evenly, though his gaze was narrowed as he stared at her. What was wrong with her? Was she upset or something? Had she gotten into a fight with--
"That fiend you call your roommate has not harmed you, has he?"

For a moment longer Thrain frowned, arms crossed indignantly across his chest before he huffed a sigh. One hand dared to reach out and clap against the War woman's shoulder, a small squeeze given along with a smile.
"If a spar will make you feel better, then a spar you will get. If you would like to..." He coughed and swallowed quite loudly, "...Talk... Then I am willing to do that as well. But I would hazard a guess that War would rather fight than chat." And just as quickly as he'd reached out he retracted his hand to rest it against his hip, a crooked smile offered for her. It was nice that she trusted him enough to help her with whatever it was that was wrong with her. Shaheen the Mighty from the War Clan did not consider her words enough to almost stutter. Especially not when it was about an opinion she had.
Especially when it meant she wanted to kick somebody's a**.

Seussi

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:21 am
Of course it made sense when he said it out loud. She had left him a note, a summoning to meet with her. Why wouldn't he show up? Why would she wait, with anticipation and anxiety both clawing their way up inside of her, threatening to explode out of her at any moment and send her fleeing for the relative safety of the forest once more. A place where she could just be alone with the voices in her head. A place where nobody could see her, where she could hide away and never come back again.....

She had gotten a distant look in her eyes, like she had completely spaced out for a moment, only to snap back to attention as the rest of Thrain's words suddenly sank in.

"Fiend?" She focused her golden eyes on Thrain, her voice lilting with a note of confusion. "You mean Shikoba?" Shikoba was gone, he had left after saying he wouldn't leave. He wasn't coming back. He wasn't coming bac---

She closed her eyes and gave a sharp shake of her head as though to clear it, and took in a deep breath to fight against the sudden rising panic."No. No he is..." Her voice sounded so hoarse. Weak. Why was she so weak? She cleared her throat and opened her eyes once more. "He's gone. Likely away on some mundane task or maybe he decided to go on a hunting trip. I don't know how should I know I'm not his keeper he certainly doesn't need to tell me what he's doing or need my permission or anything like tha---" She quickly snapped her mouth shut. Now she was rambling! This was quickly becoming the worst idea she'd ever had.

"YES a spar would make me feel much better, thanks." Finally they could get off the topic that was causing her a world of discomfort right now.

"No talking." She gave another sharp shake of her head, her hair, which was tighed in a high pony tail, whipped around her shoulders.

And then she summoned her dagger, because fighting yes please can we start now?

AyeAvast

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Seussi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:22 am
((I meant to roll so this is for the above))  
AyeAvast rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:52 pm
In all absolute honesty, Thrain should have understood why Shaheen seemed so uptight, so confused, so off. The little gray tendrils that crawled across her skin were easy to see for she had not bothered to hide them like others. There was too much pride in her to do such a thing and the Guardian had heard tale of the disease that rotted one from the inside until they were a farce of their former selves. Maybe it was because of how prideful the war horesewoman was that Thrain just assumed her affliction did not really bother her. Never before had she really shown weakness, especially not to him, but the Guardian was just a little dense to understand that.
"Shikoba? That's his name?" What a fun little factoid! Didn't really improve his opinion of the man, not that Thrain had honestly really formed one. All he knew was that Shaheen had moved in with him, that she was probably very involved with him, and that he liked yellow dresses. Go figure.

The casual crossed arm pose Thrain had struck when he repeated Shikoba's name tensed and dropped when Shaheen went on her little speaking tirade. Two owlish blinks of golden eyes was given before a smile cracked his face.
"You miss him!" He said with a laugh that whooshed out of him. With a wheeze he began to chuckle, the heel of one palm reaching up to lightly smack against his forehead.
"By the goddess, I had not expected that! Is that why you called me? Because you were lonely?" The laugh petered off and he grinned at her.
"I am touched that you called me in your time of need. It is good to know that we are friends." His voice bordered on teasing, but the hand placed across his heart, as well as his face, showed that he was genuine. And honestly he was, for she was one of a few people he could actually call friends. It meant a great deal to him that she could count on him as such, but it was also quite a lot of fun to poke the bear, as it were.

The presentation of her dagger only made the Guardian bounce from foot to foot, his own sickles still not summoned.
"No talking during a spar? What fun would that be? Come! We must chat as we hit each other!" Yes. Yes he was going to be a pain for the poor, suffering horsewoman.

Seussi
......They rolled the same wtf. Uhh either roll again or feel free to go first!

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:14 pm
Shaheen had once prided herself on being able to shrug off her affliction as though it were nothing to be concerned about. She remembered the days when she would rather joke about her inevitable demise then take it seriously. If she had taken it seriously, that would have made it far, far too real. If she treated it like it was nothing, well, then maybe someday it would have become nothing. No need to worry until worrying became necessary! Of course, looking back now, it was as though she had just been lying to herself. Just a game of pretend. Such a childish notion for a now Elder Chieftain of War to have indulged in.

She gave a silent nod of afirmation to Shikoba's name. Considering she was mentally falling apart at the mere thought of him, she really didn't want to discuss any matter concerning the executioner any further if she could help it. Of course, Thrain seemed to have other idea's, and though she had said "No talking." he was bound and determined to defy that simple wish.

"I do not!" She snapped, shrugging her shoulders and rolling her head from side to side, limbering up muscles that had found little use in the past couple of days before swinging her arms in front of her. Golden eyes were locked and narrowed at Thrain as though daring him to continue, which of course, he did.

"Friends we might be, but lonely I am not." She insisted on continuing the lie with a grumbling mutter, despite the truth being so painfully obvious, especially the more she denied it.

Stooping down for just a moment, fingers flickering towards the dirt on the ground, she stood back up and flicked the smallest of pebbles towards the guardian's forehead with a scowl.

"Make a move."

AyeAvast

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces