Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Looking for RP (Ela/Tianxia/Aka'mleli/PL/Mava/U-M/Gods) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 3:59 pm
I want all the Aka'meli rp ever. Seriously though. Peke always has time for his king. And Amnot needs to be social, even if she's a stick in the mud.

as for gods;

Yvaine gets what it's like to not be in control because she suffers horrible mood swings but might be fun to play with Kituko.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:46 am
Would Miss Windy be able to go and meet Saikon? They could meet at Ela-borders or Chokwe or even in the roguelands :>. Saikon's heart is in Chokwe but he'd love to meet his mother formally. He's head of her story since he was a little cubin and he's technically the boy who looks the most like his mother.. And Taban probably tells him about it all the time.

(actually funny fact about him.. I was given him when his other owner left Gaia and my sister was colouring him and asked me if I'd want anything on him and I actually asked for the Suikoden Wind Rune without knowing she was his mother Haha biggrin .)

I was also wondering if Talayeh would be able to do anything about his infertility for a fling or anything? Or is that out of her powers (I am just mainly curious in the end. I've been wanting to ask that about her). He's been wanting kids of his own but if she can't I'll keep on going with the fact he's looking for surrogates :>.

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:26 pm
I think we had an RP open in the Gods' Haven between Xavier and Tawa'di... xd ; I can't remember whose turn it is emo I'll have to go find it. But in the mean time...! *Edit* Found it, and it appears to be finished xd ! Lawl, go me for failing to notice... lol

User Image

He'd be happy(In his own way) to be a friend to Kituko? As the God of the Cursed, I imagine some things about Fear would just roll off his back... Of course, he may end up making it worse due to the nature of his domain, but he wouldn't do it on purpose xd ;  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:21 pm
Safaia

Open RP for Ela.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:47 pm
I need a JRP for Zuberi, my new Ela boy. He was rolled into the Wolf clan, so perhaps your Wolf clan girl could greet him?  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:22 am
Whew, ok, sorry guys. I had a family emergency on top of finals last week, but I am good to go now. @_@

Nuxaz

I would looove Aka rp. *w* Umoja especially. Let me know if you'd like me to start up an rp. God rp sounds good too!

Vistada

Mana comes and goes from Ela, so she could probably meet him at Chokwe borders. smile
Tala cannot fix fertility, as it would be a little too meta-powered. sad Sorry. Her approved power works in reverse, limiting litter numbers.

Andranis

Kituko wouldn't know what to do if she crossed paths with him, but it would be entertaining! In a silly-sad way, haha. >w>

SilverLutz

Sure, I'd be happy to! Ziska or Camarillo? smile

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:41 am
If any of your Ela need more RP, I have a guy with a planned mate. XD He could use some more RP.

User Image

Vtla! He's a manny in the mantis clan. >>  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:48 pm
Safaia

o uo! Oh that's ok about the fertility thing. It makes sense!

Would you like me to start the rp with our two then biggrin ?

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:02 pm
Safaia

Any time you can set up an Aka rp is good for me! Definitely trying to get back into the swing of SoA RP (:

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:12 pm
Let's go with Ziska =D Shall I start one up?  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:14 pm
SilverLutz
Let's go with Ziska =D Shall I start one up?
Yes please!!

I'll start up some RPs asap. I found an intern opening and I've been spending all day redoing my resume/cover letter. ;; I love you guys for being so patient with me as I re-adjust to RP again.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:35 pm
Here you go!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items