Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Na'ima Saab, Famine Sage (Accepted)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:19 pm
LOST CLAN CREATION FORM

The Horseman
Name: Na'ima Saab
Nicknames: Na, Apprentice (Salbei only), whatever anyone else comes up with!
Age: Appears early-mid twenties, actual age undisclosed. It's rude to ask a lady's age.

Original Clan: Famine

Job Role: Sage - She was/is studying the affects of various combinations and formulas of airborne toxins, scents, etc. on subjects (especially humans) when inhaled or come into contact in some way.

Personality: Since achieving the role of a Sage Na'ima has lived a rather relaxed life, not one to let stress ruin her state of mind. Mistakes? Ah, there are no mistakes! Simply unexpected results that can be worked upon and refined. Her methods are very lax and carefree, and seemingly lazy, but she gets her work done and she gets it done well.

Or she did until the Isle of Famine was destroyed. She was thankfully away from the Isles that were once her home and instead out gathering materials and notes for her research, but the devastation of losing all that had once belonged to her did hit her hard. Does she let anyone know? Very rarely. She's alive and that's what's important. People she cared about are alive as well...well..some of them. Dwelling on it will not bring back her old home, they can only continue forward and make a new home.

Na'ima is, for the most part, rather friendly though she may often appear standoffish. It isn't intentional, she doesn't mean to ignore what has just been said she just is always in a constant state of curiosity. Or so she claims. It's very possible she really did just lose interest and zone out, going into 'autopilot' and giving minimal answers while taking mental notes about something else entirely. She gets bored easily, and once something stops being entertaining she has a nasty habit of shutting it out and leaving it behind in favor of the next new and interesting thing. Give her time, she'll warm up eventually.

Mount Form: An emaciated Black Zebra with a simple red and black blanket across its back.

Weapon Form: A kusarigama, a weighted chain with a sickle on one end.

FEAR ATTACK: Tainted Breath (Tainted Fang); putting her research into practice, Na'ima uses sand or dirt (whatever is near her) and blows it from her hand toward her target. The tainted material acts something like a poison if done correctly.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Gold
Hair Colour/Style: Black and blood red, long and curled, often looks unkempt. [X], [X], [X] <--- Simply for color suggestions
Skin Colour: Slightly tanned
Clothing Style/Colours: Very eclectic, influenced by many different Middle Eastern and African fashions as well as her former mentor Salbei. Her favorites are flowing fabrics that breathe well in desert heat; veils, sirwal pants, sashes. She is also a huge fan of jewels and various ornaments, especially if they all clink together and jingle when she moves. She is not opposed to showing whatever skin she has. Things good for lounging, comfortable, but attractive. She likes all colors (no pink pls), they don't even always have to mesh well together.
Extra: Refer to the concept sketch! Right forearm (from elbow to wrist) is skeletal, left arm from shoulder to wrist is skeletal, ribs and collar bone very defined. A hookah (X, X), pipe, or a censer/thurible (X, X, X, X) of some kind too would be pretty badass too if that's possible. 8| For the most part I'm pretty flexible! I do have a mental image for her but it's changeable. Don't be afraid to run things by me! <3
References: Concept sketch hurrrrrrr

this is my favorite I do not care that it's Jasmine :| Have some outfits, yay inspiration, things, and junk, and stuff, shoes are fun, i liek shoes, SHOES, o look a not Jasmine ref. For the next set of refs, ignore the head coverings: Not ashamed to admit this is Guild Wars, they have some sweet costume designs, got a problem with that? no u, I love all of this, and it is all very close to my mental image of her, yes even this, and this, and this. I love this design okay.

Don't..be intimidated by the mass number of links. :|a I could put it all together in a reference board but I'm lazy.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:55 am
Saving a post here juuuust in case

OKAY GUYS TEAR IT APART please keep in mind this is just a bare bones form. I'll slowly working at getting more in depth as things come to my attention~ you know how it is.

Ask questions, suggest things, clarify anything I've gotten wrong, heck even propose prior relationships I'm totally down for anything. ouo

COME AT ME BRO  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:41 am
Needs a bigger daddy issue.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:55 am
Lucyal
Get out of my life.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:59 am
Enoh Love
Eight
Lucyal
Get out of my life.

AMIRITE, KICHY?  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:44 am
I can neither confirm nor deny this.

Also Sal thinks she's growing up nicely.  

Enoh Love
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:30 am
Na'ima thanks you, Sal~. <3  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:01 pm
WON A CUSTOM SLOT *A*!!!!  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:13 pm
Halloween Immigration Form

• Name: Na'ima Saab
  • Race: Horseman
  • Former Clan: Famine
  • Job: Sage

Welcome to Halloweentown! You are cleared to enter the Lost Clans Sanctuary.  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games