Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Downtown Bliss
City Park! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:00 pm
1Tsukiko1

User Image
ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓔⓦ ⓟⓡⓘ©ⓔ

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ, Bᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ!

"Andy grinned happily, even being punched on the shoulder. It was playful! It was friendly! He totally already considered Jewel to be like, his best friend! He was adorable and they totally were friends already. He laughed back to his words, deciding if he ever wanted to smoke again he'd be happy to offer him one of his cigarettes. Or his joints. He had a few in his pocket, but he didn't feel like bringing them from his pockets and lighting them up at the moment. Not the time, not the day! No, now was the time for making new friends! For talking to Jewel and finding out everything he could about this curious little boy!
Andrew's eyes widened curiously when Jewel started to speak about his appearance. He ginned hesitantly as he continued, his cheeks turning a bright pink. He looked flattered and surprised and happy at all the same time, laughing loudly. His laugh was loud by itself, it was deep from deep deep in his stomach. It was like a big fountain of Ha Has and Hoo Hoos and Hee Hees and was incredibly loud. You could hear it from the other side of the park. Every time he let out a deep laugh an old man trying to read sent him a few glances. So tall and slim! Well, he was pretty tall. He might even be taller than Nathan, and Nathan was like, twenty eight. Jewel could probably see at least two of his tattoos, so that also made sense. He was still exploding in laughter by the time the boy started to feel guilty. "Nah, I'm a baby," Andrew pinched one of his own cheeks and grinned. "Round face still." He let it go and rubbed at the side of his face, giggling softly. He was always told he looked much younger, how weird!
Andrew didn't notice the sky changing as soon as Jewel did, but he did know he would probably have to find someone to sleep with soon, or else he would have to sleep by himself. Which would, of course, lead to no sleep at all. He pondered questioning Jewel about his sleeping plans, (because it didn't have to be sexual! He could just sleep, like, next to him!), but his attention span didn't let him think too hard on it. He stood up with his long lanky legs, his actions surprisingly smooth for someone who was half-high at the moment, and stretched out his arms with a big yawn. Since the fire had awoken him from his nap, he had literally only had about thirty minutes of sleep for more than 24 hours. He was ready to pass out, with the comfort of someone near him. Andy knew it was probably getting late just by glancing up. He knew he might not see Jewel again, and for a moment he thought about exchanging phone numbers, but he couldn't even remember his own. He knew he should get going, but he kind of did want to sleep in the park. That would be a bit embarrassing though, to explain out to Jewel. He could always go and search for another one night stand, and that's probably what he would end up doing. Andy glanced over towards Jewel and hesitated before smiling. "So, Jewel, it was just," He turned to him and grinned, looking like he was about to hold his hand out for a shake but threw the thought away and went right in for a big hug. "Crazy spectacular meeting you! You are great at saving lives and you must continue your passion!" He giggled and pulled away, smoothing his 'd**k Busters' shirt down, a giant black mark of burnt-ness on the front of his sweater.
He was great at hugging. Andy definitely preferred it to shaking hands, which he rarely did. He was a big guy, tall and long and awkward, and he found a way to wrap himself around Julian's shoulders and pull him into a bear hug. "But I must be off!" Andy gave a little salute to Jewel, his grin crookedly growing. "I have things to do and people to sleep with,"
"

((sorry if this is weird o A o Idk really how normal people act with people they just met, but I know that Andy is really really outgoing and childish like Aud so? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:26 am
User ImageJulian laughed as he saw Andrew pinch his cheek, though what he said did nothing to sway his first thoughts about him. Maybe it was because he was so used to his own round face, and he tended to look at his reflection a bit too much. On the other hand, calling him a big baby did seem to fit. Andrew definitely acted young, though not in the same way that he himself did.

When Andrew stood up Jewel once again began thinking about how he'd have to leave. It was already too late to go home since by the time the bus got there it'd be late enough that he'd get a speech from his parents, and there was a test coming up so Ciaran was out of the question ... plus it was nearing the weekend which meant the rest of his school friends probably had plans. He should have asked them earlier now that he had the gift of foresight. Andrew spoke again, and brought Julian out of his train of thought. Jewel looked at him and hesitated at the thought of a handshake long enough for it to disappear into a hug. He blushed slightly at the compliments, partly because he'd only done the superhero act one or two times before, and returned the hug before it broke off.

When he heard that he was leaving it clicked that Julian could just stay with him. Of course, how obvious! Jewel didn't mind the second part of Andrew's goodbye since it was pretty normal in this city and he could just sleep on the couch or something if he had one and honestly, he was desperate enough that he'd sleep on the floor if he didn't. If it was about stranger danger Andrew looked lanky enough that Jewel could fight him off if it came to that, but he didn't seem like the type of guy to do something like that anyway. "Um, hey!" Jewel called out less sheepishly than you might expect due to this being about the millionth time he'd asked something like this. "Do you think I could stay over? I mean, I won't get in your way! Definitely not! I've just got nowhere else right now, you won't even know I'm there!" The desperateness in his voice was genuine, though the puppy eyes and clasping of his hands together were from quite a bit of practice.

1Tsukiko1

Hilarious Loverboy

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:57 pm
1Tsukiko1

User Image
ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓔⓦ ⓟⓡⓘ©ⓔ

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ, Bᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ!

"Andrew was already set on leaving, morose and desperate in the lonely situation he was now in. He was already turning, a few steps in on his search for a partner for the night, when Jewel spoke to him. He turned to listen, but his eyes widened when he realized exactly what he was asking. "Yes!" He answered so quickly, it could honestly be like he might have been expecting this. Which he wasn't really, he just really wanted it to happen. When he realized he had thought that, he had to clarify to himself that it was simply for the company. Cause, he was gettin a little creepy there. Soon his face had turned completely pink and he bit his bottom lip. "Ahh. Sorry! You totally can. Totally." Andrew could not help the big grin that was growing right on his face. He paused again to nibble on his bottom lip, realizing he had no method to take him home comfortably, and he would simply have to walk with him. "Um...We'd have to walk there. Not far. If you don't mind."
Wow! This was incredibly easy! He didn't register that that thought was also a little creepy, he was incredibly nervous as well as excited. Because maybe Julian would not like his apartment. Maybe Julian would take one step in and leave. He never had friends over. (Not that he really had many good friends to invite) He realized these worries were probably ridiculous, so he grinned and shook his head to clear the thoughts. Wow, Julian probably thought he was really weird! He almost wanted to tell him about his issue, just so he wouldn't think such a thing. But that might not even help. Oh wow. That might make him even weirder. "And um, I live alone. So. Yeah." He trailed off, running a hand through his sandy hair. Nervously he pushed his hands deep into his sweater's pockets. "Oh! And I have a couch you can sleep on! Unless you want my bed, I have a big bed." He wasn't sure what else there was to say about his house. What he said already might have totally turned Jewel off. Ugh. He never was this concerned about what was coming out of his mouth.
Even though he didn't put much thought into it, he did register the last sentence Jewel spoke. He didn't find it very strange that a sixteen year old boy had no where to go, nor that he'd be willing to go home with someone he had met in the last hour. He wasn't any better, especially at sixteen. What an awful age. Jewel only had to ask to come over, Andrew wouldn't care if he had even just admitted to killing a man. Company was company and he totally needed some.
"  
Downtown Bliss

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces