Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Khet the Typhonic Beast [halp plz]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:35 pm
User Image

AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

User ImageName: Khet Tuat
Nicknames: n/a

Faction: Monster
Race: Typhonic Beast (aka Set Animal). The species is a chimerical beast, usually depicted as a slender dog, resembling a greyhound or a jackal. Their symbol in Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs is used to represent 'suffering, violence, perturbation, violent storms, tempests', and the like.

Natural Ability: Something to do with sand. Or storms. Sandstorms. Maybe his tail can dispense small amounts of sand like a saltshaker, and he can play with the sand. Help me.

Personality: A little bit spoiled, a lotta bit petulant. He thinks he is much spookier than he actually is, and will not hesitate to lay on a guilt trip if anyone doesn't give him the credit he thinks that he deserves. His tribe of Beasts is very traditional, and still heavily subscribes to the ways of old. This, of course, is the perfect setting to to spawn a rebellious youth - and it did! He opts to pick and choose from tradition, but really just took the 'worship and fear me' part, and threw out most of the rest.

He is a big fan of an emergent music genre called Crybawl Screecho Mockrock. It is a true representation of his core.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Legend tells of a time when humans revered typhonic beasts as something to be respected and admired, harbingers of misfortune who deserved nothing less than very cautious, very positive attention. That time has long since passed, if it was ever anything more than just a legend. However, the tale is still prominent enough within typhonian packs that it's not hard for a young beastpup to get the wrong idea about his place in the world.

Full of the certainty that he deserved more in his existence than his current situation allowed, he believes that Amityville would give him the opportunity to really prove his excellence.

Because he is excellent

So you better not think anything to the contrary, punk. Or he'll...insist real hard.

FEAR Ability: Following the Barrier mechanic, he utilizes his FEAR into a translucent, sand-like wall to protect him. His image is still vaguely visible behind the 'wall', but is a bit distorted behind the sand. Sometimes he likes to make shadow puppets behind it, just for fun.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: blue and gold
Hair Colour/Style: idk but it's got some braids in it k
Skin Colour: golden tan
Clothing Style/Colours: a hybrid of gothpunk and egyptian
Extra: forked tail, forked tongue (it can have some piercings, go hog wild!), inverted triangular/diamond-shaped ears, gold nails
References: natform refboard here / humanoid refboard here / Bitti is awesome

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:11 pm
OKAY HELP ME PLS

I NEED:

-name
-natural ability
-whatever else comes to mind

and in return I will give you....THIS LOVE (◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚♥  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:00 pm
Maybe an ability like Gaara from Naruto?
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:18 pm
Omggg I really like Khet *____* *so helpful*  

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:02 am
Another vote for Khet!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:17 am
I like Khet to!
hmm maybe he can whirl is tail around at a high speed to cause a sand storm or something like a sand tornado.  

littledevils freakzoid

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:07 pm
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOMEEE, thank you so much for the input! <333  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:04 am
Yeah I was gonna suggest Zee's route.

Natural ability could be SAND BENDING  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:31 pm
Do something like the fancy sand thing from The Mummy. owo <3 (Only not as majestic)  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games