Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Bliss Beach
Cliff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:36 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayhew didn't speak at first, his eyes were wide and staring in shock at the blood. How had he not noticed that this... Heaven... had just ripped those boys apart? He took a step back, heart pounding in his chest. Sure, they had been mean but that wasn't worthy of such destruction. Face pale, he turned towards the other named Nikolai, edging further away from the dragon. "1742 is it not?" His voice wavered, obviously shaken by the bloody mess infront of him. Was this normal behaviour at the colony? He had heard that there were places that were still not cultivated but this was beyond anything he had imagined.

Michikcvamp

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:57 pm
Nobody bow anymore unless it royal he guess that is.Those thug had it coming to him. That was his dinner all that he could say that is with what was going on. Was he scared of him and yeah danger in this world still. Who more dangerous and deadly. The thug that could pull a gun or whatever. He took care of it and what could been. They could been also rapist well who knows what thugs could done. At one point he was own but but his own master could not handle him. That he asked to go and that he was free to do whatever now. "I don't know it what my mom name before she died giving birth to me. She thought I was to be a girl." He seemed to gotten quiet about that issue all the same."I developed it to survived this modern ." That was all he could not help himself and what not with that was issue and what not with what was going on and what not.  

Michikcvamp

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:09 pm
Sotalean
Have you guys ever seen Bleach?...

"A handsome darling like you?" Nikolai asked Heaven with an amused tilt of his head. "My, but you're so much more masculine than anything I've seen!" Ah, what luck he was having today! Two lovely gentlemen at the same time! Oh such a day, such a day! Maybe he could get both? Threesomes weren't alien to him~
Laughing lightly, Nikolai turned his head to looked back at the Frenchman. "Seventeen-? My, my, what on earth could have happened to you, darling? It's 2013!" At this, he opened his eyes again and looked at Mayhew curiously. "Tell me, dearie, what was the last thing you did before coming... here?"

Michikcvamp
...Because Gin's voice is Nikolai's.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:28 pm
Awesome nerd

"2013?" He blinked, eyes wide as he looked at Nikolai. "C'est impossible!" How could he have be in the year 2013? Looking around their environment, he took in everyone's odd dress, the bloody mess of the thugs at the hands of the dragon and the strange metal monsters that zoomed by. "I.. Je me suis couché. I went to bed... and then I woke up here." Mayhew began to shiver, his panic slowly starting to get the best of him. If he really was in 2013 then what about the war? What about his mother? They were all dead. Everyone he knew was dead and he was alive. "Please monsieur Nikolai, I know that I must seem like a burden but you know this place. I.." It was so hard to ignore the murder that had just happened. "I haven't eaten-" Even as he spoke, the lack of food, shock and the immense sense of being overwhelmed began to get the best of him and he stumbled, almost loosing his balance as his world tilted.

Michikcvamp

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:05 pm
Sotalean

Nikolai quickly lunged out when he saw Mayhew about to fall; his arm snaked around the man's waist and kept him in place, keeping them in a dipped pose.
"Oh my poor, sweet darling!" Nikolai frowned, gazing intently in the man's eyes as his free hand reached out to caress his cheek. "You've been through oh-so much!" He stood the boy up and smiled at him, his sleepy lime green eyes sparkling almost mischievously. "I simply cannot allow you to be alone! Come along now, dearie, join me in my apartment and I assure you that everything will be clear." With a devilish grin, he took hold of Mayhew's wrist and began to practically drag him to his house.
Before walking off, however, he stopped in front of Heaven and smiled at him. "Ah yes, let's not forget you, hmm?" Pulling out a pen hidden in his blazer's left breast pocket, he released Mayhew's arm long enough to grip Heaven's hand and wrote a set of numbers on it. "This is my phone number, dearie. Do call whenever you feel.... lonely." Grinning one last time to the dragon, Nikolai gripped Mayhew's arm again and began walking on.

Michikcvamp

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:14 pm
Awesome nerd

An arm slipped around his body and the frenchman slumped, glad for the support though his mind was wheeling. Apartment? Was that what the man said? Yes. "Please... I just need to -" He didn't get the sentence out, pausing when they approached the dragon, a shudder going through him before he was being tugged away. There was no protest from the blond, he was so distraught from the day and discovering that he was not home that he couldn't even fathom. "Thank you Monsieur Nikolai. You're the first nice person I have met so far."  

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:36 pm
Sotalean
Sorry for the short post. I'll, umm, make the apartment, but then I'll be getting offline.

"Mmm-hmm-hmm, you flatter me, darling." Nikolai said, beaming at the title of 'Monsieur'. What a lovely title, and he enjoyed the taste of it just rolling off the tongue. How classy~!

Bliss Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff