Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Mind Over Matter (Invi and Lan) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:22 pm
He gave her a long look as he finally picked up his own cup and giving it a tentative sip, before putting it down. It was more than most got from him when it came to food.

"At this time, there is nothing we require from you, Lan." Invictus answered, folding his arms inside of his sleeves. "Which means for this time, you are spared from our trivia." he made a point to note that. In case she didn't know the cat's name yet.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:25 pm
Trying to hide something from Invictus was often like trying to hide an elephant in the room by painting it while setting it to a while wall. Oh you tried, but it still remained, an elephant was in the room. Lan did try to hide the relief she felt about not being called for trivia right that minute, but it was only a matter of time. She would figure out the cat's name.

She didn't expect him to drink, the sip was unexpected.

"Then I will take my leave. I do not wish to keep you longer than I already have. Again, thank you." She did mean it. Her bow was just slightly lower before she stood, walking to the entrance and out. She was going to need a walk to process it all, and figure out where to go from there.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items