Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] So where are we now? [Mengfen] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:50 pm
A soft sound escaped her throat when he pulled her down, the sudden movement taking her breath a little - one moment she was standing, and now he loomed over her in a curtain of dark hair, a hand grasping her own.

His desperation was evident in his voice, and it made her heart ache a little more for him, seeing him so torn up over this, and her. Sighing a little softly, she could only award him a little smile, shaking her head, softly gripping the hand holding hers against the pillow.

"I think I am to be the judge of whether or not you deserve me." She quipped softly, shaking her head softly, looking up with red and gold. "I am stronger than this affliction - I promised myself I would watch over those who were affected by it also. You are included in that mix, and I know I can handle come what may."

With a little sigh, she lifted her free hand to cup his cheek softly. "I would be rather lost without you, whether or not you left due to this. For the longest time you were all I had left, now you are the most important."

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:41 am
He hadn't realized it before, but his fingers were trembling, his grip on Lifen's hand shaking, though she had made no movement to pull away. But he needed for her to understand, for her to realize.

He needed for her not to leave him.

Her fingers flitted across his face, and Mengyao's expression shifted a little, became slightly less pained and slightly more calm, though it was obvious he was still stricken. He slowly pulled his hand free of hers and lowered himself, his arms around her waist, his face pressed into her neck, exhaling softly, his breath shaking slightly.

"I will always...always love you," he whispered, and the embrace tightened, almost as though he were afraid to let go - and maybe he was. "I cannot promise that I will be able to succeed against this affliction, but at the very least, I can promise you that I will never stop loving you, and that I will love you even after I cease to exist."

Nerpin

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:33 pm
Lidding her eyes a little, she sort of stared in to nothingness when she heard those words, going to lightly wrap her arms around him, holding him tightly. "Familiar words. I have heard them before." She stated quietly, before closing her eyes, pressing her cheek in to dark hair. "Please do not disappear this time. Last time I heard you say that, you left me - I mean, I guess it was not you but . . ." another sigh, "I do not wish to see you leave again after admitting that, okay?"

It was a bit of a pleading statement, a secret worry that her world would end again after finally getting what she wanted. "I will be here for whatever you need, for however long you need me, because I do love you too, and I am willing to do what is needed to help."

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 2:18 pm
She had heard them before, yes, but it didn't mean that they were any less true this time. In fact, they may even have been more true. Mengyao let himself relax against Lifen's side, his eyes shut as he simply breathed in her scent.

"I'm not as strong as you are," he said. "I cannot pretend that I know what I am doing, but I will try to protect you as much as I can."

He sighed, and opened his eyes, his expression sad.

"I will not leave you."

Nerpin

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:28 pm
"That is all I ask for." She murmured when those words left his mouth, a long sigh escaping from her as she nodded a little, looking up at the sad expression on his face, going to hold him tight against her, breathing in and out slowly for a moment, thinking to herself.

"You are welcome to stay in my household tonight, Mengyao." She murmured in to dark hair, finally pulling away from the embrace to fully look at him. "I do not wish to let you go this evening with how things have . . . changed." She figured, lightly rubbing his back, feeling rather bold.

"That is, if you are okay with that."

kurotomato
I MISS U QQQQQ

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out