Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master and Slave Profiles
♂ Slave ♂ Sigmund Edgar

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Republic of South Korea

Shameless Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:29 pm
User Image

SLAVEXXXXX

Race: Rabbit
Orientation: Bisexual
Position: Seke

User Image

If you must know my name it is Sigmund Edgar

I was born in to this world as Rabbit; and was later given a human like form.
When I was young I had lived with a family whom had bared a Daughter.
I was to be her gift, but no longer after being at my new home, I became very ill.
For days I would lay in my cage, waiting for the end. Til one night, my young owner picked me up, cuddling me in her arms. She brought me to bed with her and cried herself to sleep with me in her arms.

The next morning, I became human like and was cured from my illness. Who knew it took kids with big hearts to make someone like . . . .this . . .
Though as happy as she was to see me as a friend she can talk too. We still had to face her parents; Who took me as a freak. Taking me as a stranger who was older than their Daughter, they dragged me from my home and throw me out. Sending me to some other place with even more cages and lesser hope of getting out.

As of now, I hate young kids, I feel as my young owner was the reason why I was put here in the first place. Nor, do I want to thank her for what she made me. I was once a nice, kind hearted rabbit. but after months of rotting in this cage. watching those discusting humans bring something else home. I'm just better off here.

User Image

Slaves Info:
Sigmund is very hot tempered and is in need of human handling. When annoyed, he will stomp one of his feet in a rapid pace. He does NOT like carrots, and will often throw them, if he is given one.
He does happen to have a smaller form, other than his human like form.though his rabbit form still shows a human like face and his body shape is longer than most rabbits. He is most often shy in his smaller form as if he tries to be cute, but his human form show more of a tuffness side.

He is a Rabbit, so he does not Cook, Clean, whatever. He was once a pet and that is all he will ever know. Unless you teach him something other than that.
xx/)_/)
=('y ')=
c(vxv)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:28 pm
Republic of South Korea

Is he still up for grabs? emotion_kirakira  

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150